Democrats Say You Can't Call A Bombing In NYC Terrorism Because It's Profiling Muslims

Haven't seen exactly who is responsible for it yet. However, whether from the right, left, or Islamic radicals, it is terrorism. Mindless violence to instill fear in people. The fact that "Conservatives" invariably use this type of incident to try to turn Americans against one another shows that they are really accessories to the terrorists.
upload_2016-9-18_17-26-40.png

I was watching Fox News, and the Democrat spokesman actually said calling an attack "Terrorism" is profiling Muslims.
That was Richard Fowler, a Democrat "strategist" who defends any Democrat politician with the ferocity of a crazed crocodile. He is a sick joke. With him, Geraldo and Juana Williams, everything Conservatives say is racist and profiling. I saw that segment on Fox earlier today.

Haha I was just about to ask if it was Fowler.

I was watching Fox News, and the Democrat spokesman actually said calling an attack "Terrorism" is profiling Muslims.

If nothing else, this gives us a clear example of just how sick and perverted the Left in America has become

I was listening to the reports from Chelsea, and listening to the way all of the liberals are dancing around the issue, calling it "Intentional", but refusing to call it "Terrorism" because that is unfair profiling of Muslims.

Liberals want us to take leave of our senses so they can be politically-correct about yet another attack in the US.

Hillary was asked about it, and she looked like she was on downers. No emotion whatsoever in her voice or her face.

You could tell she didn't give a fuck, even though she was trying to act like it.

She wants more of these attacks. That's why she wants to bring more of them here.

You're a liar.

Denial is the friend of the Left.

I was listening to the reports from Chelsea, and listening to the way all of the liberals are dancing around the issue, calling it "Intentional", but refusing to call it "Terrorism" because that is unfair profiling of Muslims.

Liberals want us to take leave of our senses so they can be politically-correct about yet another attack in the US.

Hillary was asked about it, and she looked like she was on downers. No emotion whatsoever in her voice or her face.

You could tell she didn't give a fuck, even though she was trying to act like it.

She wants more of these attacks. That's why she wants to bring more of them here.

You're a liar.

Denial is the friend of the Left.

Yes, and when it comes to Islam, submission is also a friend of the Left.

Lies, hyperbole and blaming Muslims and asking questions later. You must be a Trump supporter.

Do you have a link to anyone blaming Muslims for the NY and NJ bombings?

Lies, hyperbole and blaming Muslims and asking questions later. You must be a Trump supporter.
I have never caught Mudwhistle in a lie.

He is one of the few here who is meticulous in making his posts correct and factual.

Hillary is a lying old snake.

upload_2016-9-19_2-37-22.png

Last edited:
"Welcome to the White house President Trump.
We are very pleased to make your eight years here as comfortable as possible.
We are also looking forward to your daughter then serving as the first woman President."

Thank you Mr. Rahami.
You have just helped millions of 'undecideds' 'decide' to vote for Trump.

Forum List

Back