Democrats Scramble To Come Up With ACA Fixes After Realizing Collapsing Obamacare Still THEIRS

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dems suddenly scrambling to come up with ObamaCare fix

"After fighting Republicans tooth-and-nail for years on their plans to repeal and replace ObamaCare, Democrats have in a matter of days started touting a slew of proposals aimed at improving the ailing health care system.

The Democrats’ scramble to tackle the problem comes after Senate Republicans endured a high-profile failure on their so-called ‘skinny repeal’ replacement bill last week, leaving unclear whether Republicans can ever get the votes to go it alone on health care.

Given the difficulty in locking down GOP support, some Republicans have welcomed the prospect of bipartisan talks. At the same time, some Democratic ideas -- such as those that swell the deficit -- may find little support on the Republican side.

"Voters will take this out on both parties next year”

The Democrats are finally starting to realize that the voters will hammer BOTH parties in 2018 - the GOP for failing to deliver on replacing the ACA and the Democrats for passing it in the 1st place and for doing nothing except Obstructing when a fix was sought.

The continuing collapse of the ACA and the inability of the GOP to lead and get anything done is great news for the American people because it may be forcing both parties to FINALLY come to the table and work together.

We'll see....

Everyone should has seen this coming. It started with the very partisan passing of ACA. Even democrats needed bought off to pass the thing. Now that the fog of politics have cleared and we can know what is in the bill, it stinks. So what do the Democrats naturally do? Blame Republicans, first for not supporting the bill, as if that made it worse. And now they blame Republicans for not fixing what the Democrats screwed up in the first place.

Whatever comes from this it had better be non-partisan but I don't' see that happening with democrats involved.

No sane person is going to blame the Democrats for future Obamacare problems after the Republican majority failed to lift a finger to fix them.

No sane person is going to blame the Democrats for future Obamacare problems after the Republican majority failed to lift a finger to fix them.

LMAO is that why voters booted your ass out of the House, Senate, and White House? That's some funny shit right there ^^^ :laugh: you people own Obamacare, it destroyed your party and Obama's presidency.

"After fighting Republicans tooth-and-nail for years on their plans to repeal and replace ObamaCare, Democrats have in a matter of days started touting a slew of proposals aimed at improving the ailing health care system.

The Democrats’ scramble to tackle the problem comes after Senate Republicans endured a high-profile failure on their so-called ‘skinny repeal’ replacement bill last week, leaving unclear whether Republicans can ever get the votes to go it alone on health care.

Given the difficulty in locking down GOP support, some Republicans have welcomed the prospect of bipartisan talks. At the same time, some Democratic ideas -- such as those that swell the deficit -- may find little support on the Republican side.

The Democrats are finally starting to realize that the voters will hammer BOTH parties in 2018 - the GOP for failing to deliver on replacing the ACA and the Democrats for passing it in the 1st place and for doing nothing except Obstructing when a fix was sought.

The continuing collapse of the ACA and the inability of the GOP to lead and get anything done is great news for the American people because it may be forcing both parties to FINALLY come to the table and work together.

We'll see....
What a pathetic little hack you are. Trying to put the utter failure of Trump onto the Democrats.

You dumb idiot. You were hoaxed, and you are right back in line to be hoaxed again.

You deserve to be lied to.

"]
2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

The naked emperor has deleted from his web site the promise he made about repealing ObamaCare on day one of his apprenticeship.

Trump and the GOP have not only failed to come up with a replacement for ObamaCare, which they have had SEVEN YEARS to write, they haven't even passed a bill which would repeal ObamaCare.

That bill they made all the hoopla about which passed the House, the one Trump said, "This is a repeal"...wasn't.

It is not a full repeal of ObamaCare. And if you doubt this fact, I will show you the evidence which has been right in front of your face all this time.

The rubes never even read it for themselves. They just took the fake President's word for it.

Here is the promise the morbidly obese lightweight tried to erase from the memories of the goldfish:

On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.

However, it is not enough to simply repeal this terrible legislation. We will work with Congress to make sure we have a series of reforms ready for implementation that follow free market principles and that will restore economic freedom and certainty to everyone in this country. By following free market principles and working together to create sound public policy that will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans.

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Everyone should has seen this coming. It started with the very partisan passing of ACA.
I beg to differ. It 1st started with the President of the United States wholesale, all-in lying his ass off about the ACA, from everything from 'every meeting will be held on TV' to 'It won't cost a dime, will pay for itself, will lower, premiums, you will have 72 hours to read it before a vote is cast, and if you like your plan you can keep your plan'.

THEN came the Democrats ramming into law in the wee hours of the morning, down the throats of the majority of Americans who opposed it, followed by Pelosi declaring the American people had no right to know what was in their edict until it had been rammed into law.

We'll see....
Biggest crock of shit ever. The party in power owns healthcare..
You wanted complete power in government. Now that you got it you're going to blame Dems for your failures? No one is buying it. Easy putz is a stone cold liar..

Easy's source: The official station of the White House, Faux news.
Yup he done it again. Kicked his own ass.

Hillary could have kept ObamaCare around!

You dumb shits hired Trump to REPLACE it.

You deserve to be lied to.

Democrats will gladly get on board any effort to reform health coverage as long as republicans are willing to stand against the sadism of their base. Not sure they are willing to anger the "let them die" crowd with something that actually works.

WASHINGTON — Bipartisanship is suddenly the talk of Capitol Hill, where Republicans and Democrats are now expressing a tentative desire to join hands after a brutal debate over Obamacare repeal.

In the House, the "Problem Solvers" caucus, which consists of 43 members from both parties, put out a list of broad principles for a series of Obamacare tweaks.

"My hope is we can be responsible legislators and recognize we can take on those cost issues, we can take on the issue of health care, but let's do it together," said Rep. Tom Reed, R-N.Y., who chairs the caucus, in an interview Tuesday.

"In my opinion, any solution that Congress passes for a 2018 stabilization package would need to be small, bipartisan and balanced," said Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., the committee's chairman, in a statement.

not quite letting it die, and nobody is running in fear ... just the opposite/

ACA is the law of the land, and here to stay.

deal with it.

Assholes: We control both houses of Congress and the presidency but the Dems are responsible for HC which makes up 1/5 of the economy..
Trump is only responsible for tweeting and sucking Putin's cock.

2cbp8m.gif

BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME...TREMENDOUS...BLEEV ME...BELEEV ME...TERRIFIC...BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME...THE BEST...BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME...GREAT...BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME...DANGER...BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME...TOTAL DISASTER...BLEEV ME...BLEEV ME
Excellent. Roflmao

Forum List

Back