Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

They are hiding nothing. Pretty stupid question.
That's not true.

They're hiding their funding source.
They're hiding their methods.
They're keeping media out.
They're not letting observers talk to workers.
They're kicking out observers who ask inconvenient questions.

That's not true.

watch through the windows like the election officials did in one of the other states.

What part of the ballot being illegal don't you get? It is a fact that proves itself.
Im sorry, are you under the impression that a ballot is stamped “illegal” on it or something?

You don’t just get to declare a ballot illegal. That fact doesn’t prove itself. You need a reason it’s illegal.
It will be stamped when proven to be illegal. Along with that stamp will be a reason for it. Solid tangible indisputable evidence. The ballot itself. :mm:
Oh? When they look at a ballot, what about it makes it illegal?
If a mail in with no folds make it illegal. If it has no watermark it is illegal. If it is on any other paper but approved paper it is illegal. If it was filled out by a machine it is illegal. If it was counted after the cut off date it is illegal. If it is misaligned so it goes to adjudication it is illegal.
I see nothing showing Arizona ballots have watermarks. Ballots have no dates. Misaligned ballots would have been rejected by the tabulation machines and corrected during canvasing. The ballots include mail-in ballots and in-person ballots so it's expected that many will have no fold.

Is that the best you can do? You're striking out.

there isn't any personal information on a ballot. don't you vote?
They're not just after ballots.

You guys whined for months about recounting ballots was meaningless anyway. You don't remember?
nope, ballots was always the ask. you won't find any other accusation other than ballots. making it up as you go now, oh I mean as usual.

Actually it had a lot to do with this case. It was cited by the SCOTUS judges that wanted to hear the the case bought by the Texas AG. The same rights were violated.
The case brought by the Texas AG is also irrelevant to this discussion.
Well, what is relevant is the ballots. Those ballots are the evidence if they are illegal. That can be proven. That is why Democrats are desperate.
Then why are Republicans only looking at ballots in Maricopa county? If they were truly interested in validating their election, they would audit the entire state. Clearly, they are Republicans whose only interest is flipping the election for the Republican candidate.
Their interest is fraud. Illegal ballots are fraudulent. They should find a shitload and they are the evidence you say Republicans do not have. There will be no way to prove the were legal if they are on counterfeit ballots. You are screwed.
Liar, that is not their interest. If it was, they would audit ALL the ballots. Not just the ones mostly sent in for Biden.

On the flip side, they invalidated their own audit by doing so. Even if they find fraud, it's meaningless because they're hiding any such fraud by Republicans.
And they want to do it in secret.
someone posted there are cameras, that hardly implies secret to me.
They had cameras at the counts on Nov 4th yet, that was not enough..
The ones that showed actual fraud in GA.? Those cameras?
LOL

There was no fraud found.

So now you are denying the existence of this group of insurrectionists and criminals?
Sorry you haven't heard of 'em. They have no representative, just whoever takes ownership of the moment. Oh well, live and learn

That's not true.

9 cameras say they are hiding nothing. Republican observers were thrown out in MI. Then cardboard was taped over the windows. Has anything like that happened yet?

So now you are denying the existence of this group of insurrectionists and criminals?
Sorry you haven't heard of 'em. They have no representative, just whoever takes ownership of the moment. Oh well, live and learn
dude, i've asked repeatedly on this board for one of you fkers who can't stop posting about them to tell me who they were, and I got crickets. So your q is crickets. do you eat them?

Actually it had a lot to do with this case. It was cited by the SCOTUS judges that wanted to hear the the case bought by the Texas AG. The same rights were violated.
The case brought by the Texas AG is also irrelevant to this discussion.
Well, what is relevant is the ballots. Those ballots are the evidence if they are illegal. That can be proven. That is why Democrats are desperate.
Then why are Republicans only looking at ballots in Maricopa county? If they were truly interested in validating their election, they would audit the entire state. Clearly, they are Republicans whose only interest is flipping the election for the Republican candidate.
Their interest is fraud. Illegal ballots are fraudulent. They should find a shitload and they are the evidence you say Republicans do not have. There will be no way to prove the were legal if they are on counterfeit ballots. You are screwed.
Liar, that is not their interest. If it was, they would audit ALL the ballots. Not just the ones mostly sent in for Biden.

On the flip side, they invalidated their own audit by doing so. Even if they find fraud, it's meaningless because they're hiding any such fraud by Republicans.
And they want to do it in secret.
someone posted there are cameras, that hardly implies secret to me.
They had cameras at the counts on Nov 4th yet, that was not enough..
The ones that showed actual fraud in GA.? Those cameras?
LOL

There was no fraud found.
There sure was, and they are going to find fraud in Arizona. Biden stole the election.

dude, i've asked repeatedly on this board for one of you fkers who can't stop posting about them to tell me who they were, and I got crickets. So your q is crickets. do you eat them?
You didn't read the post, yes? You don't like the description of them.

Forum List

Back