Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

talking to you is pointless, you have every excuse coming out your ass. you should be called excusfax.
You said they were election officials.
watch through the windows like the election officials did in one of the other states.
You lied. Are you upset when people call out your lies?
excuses nothing but excuses, it's all you ever have. my data is the data. you're so confused can you can't justify their behavior. so you make up shit.

talking to you is pointless, you have every excuse coming out your ass. you should be called excusfax.
watch through the windows like the election officials did in one of the other states.
excuses nothing but excuses, it's all you ever have. my data is the data. you're so confused can you can't justify their behavior. so you make up shit.
Nah. The one making shit up is you. Those were not election officials. They were brain dead protestors who believed Trump’s pathetic lies.

Horwitz
Durham
Powell
Fake Audit............

We got'em this time.

LLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLL

Nah. The one making shit up is you. Those were not election officials. They were brain dead protestors who believed Trump’s pathetic lies.
sure they were. hahahahahah, who else were they? got a string to pull out of your ass now?

sure they were. hahahahahah, who else were they? got a string to pull out of your ass now?
Random Trump supporters who showed up to heckle the vote counters because they had their heads filled with lies about the election.

Horwitz
Durham
Powell
Fake Audit............

We got'em this time.

LLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLLLLLOOOLLOOLLOOLLLLOOOOOLLOOOOLLL
Mueller, two impeachments LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL that's simple

The math was always ther, not just in AZ, but all 35 states where the GOP won both the state house and the state senate. Traitor joke lost all of those, and that's why they insisted the whole time, dem judges etc., that

We must never allow an audit or a showing of actual evidence, because that would expose the steal fully.

McSalley won that senate seat too.

When the entire election is fully audited, it will show

Trump won 35 states
The GOP not only held the senate, but took the house too.

they did and were kicked out
That’s a lie.
naw,
Only observers that were kicked out were a handful of disruptive Trump supporters who failed to follow the rules.
I know calling out fraudulent ballots. we know, I told you already.

BTW, they reported it and the judge threw it out. hahahhahahahhahaha challenging ballots was their job.

no folds no good. PERIOD
No, behaving outside of the permitted rules. The ones that were ejected were illegal observers.

[/QUOTE]
I have not heard of illegal ballots. If so, why isn't a reputable firm being hired to do the audit instead of a bunch of one-sided hacks?
[/QUOTE]
The ballot itself is proof. The person pointing out why it is illegal does not matter. It is still an illegal ballot, and evidence, concrete proof of FRAUD.

how do you know, and why is it important anyway? isn't there always a first? what is your fear? you are expecting me to trust demofks.
My fear is that a group of political hacks like the Cyber Ninja's who don't know what they're doing and are highly motivated to find a specific outcome are going to do a bad job at the audit and produce a result which is at best misleading and at worse completely fraudulent, thereby giving the Trump supporting rabble more justification to believe the false narrative of a stolen election.

It's similar to the report produced by the "audit" of the Dominion machines in Antrim county by a group called ASOG which had no expertise and produced a report that was false, in no small part due to their considerable ignorance of how what they were "auditing" is supposed to work.
Dims are free to conduct their own audit.

he thinks we're falling for the demofks telling us all was good, that they kicked them out because they weren't following rules. No, they saw illegal, fraudulent ballots and they got removed and card board went up to stop them from photographing the cheat. Yeppers, strings out the ass like tampons.

Forum List

Back