Democrats Suppressing Republican Vote in Virginia By Illegally Turning Away Voters For Not Wearing Masks

The law of no politicking within certain distance of voting place has utterly zero to do with falsely stated intimidation of blacks but rather for the convenience and non influence of all who vote. Believe it or not lib loons not every single policy is due to blacks inability to navigate many landscapes

Proven what?
This is a discussion board and not a prove to liberal satisfaction impeachment type thing.
Lib loons love masks , Virginia has voted Democrat recently but this time it’s real close and Dominion can’t do it for them so turn away Republican voters who are maskless. Makes perfect fact sense, prove it isn’t happening.
Proven that repubs got turned away from voting in VA for not wearing masks. I cant prove something didnt happen you dumb piece of shit. Learn some basic logic.

This is the 3rd dumb piece of shit on here TODAY that I've seen ask to prove something didnt happen. Now we know why these nut cases are so susceptible to conspiracy theories. They lack basic knowledge of logic.

You are not required to wear a mask to vote. Voting cannot be denied. The article at RedState has a link to the Virginia government's website which says that masks are encouraged, but not required, for in-person voting.

They know only left wing Karen’s will comply.
Democrats are trying to steal this election also.

How do they know those who want to bite Republican or Democrat?
Ever thought if that dummy? You're paranoid.

You are not required to wear a mask to vote. Voting cannot be denied. The article at RedState has a link to the Virginia government's website which says that masks are encouraged, but not required, for in-person voting.

Count All Votes!!!!

(unless they are not for the Democrats)

So of course right wing retards are showing up & claiming they were denied the right to vote.

How do they know those who want to bite Republican or Democrat?
Ever thought if that dummy? You're paranoid.
We know by the widely witnessed liberal obsession with masks and the odd need to force everyone to wear one. When you operate from the brain like we do then fact after fact, including conduct and expression, provides for conclusion. We fully realize you cannot thought process what I just stated.

Trumpists are like children. Tell them to wear their masks for a few minutes and they are like five year olds stomping their feet. "You can't make me!!!!!" they scream, like some slow witted children who will not take their cough medicine. Pathetic!

How was scream at the sky night?
The second one?
Leftists are such pussies it’s pathetic.

Well, when you're a sissy, weak Conservative just be glad it's all they do to you.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

By the way...it seems the "Fix" may be in..... (yet again)
Biden and McCauliff showing FAR too much confidence considering the leading indicators.

Trumpists are like children. Tell them to wear their masks for a few minutes and they are like five year olds stomping their feet. "You can't make me!!!!!" they scream, like some slow witted children who will not take their cough medicine. Pathetic!
cool story…meanwhile dems are back to their old ways of voter suppression and acting like tyrants

typical

We know by the widely witnessed liberal obsession with masks and the odd need to force everyone to wear one. When you operate from the brain like we do then fact after fact, including conduct and expression, provides for conclusion. We fully realize you cannot thought process what I just stated.

All that self appraisal aside, how can you tell what they vote by looking at them?

Thought process? Get it around that.

Proven that repubs got turned away from voting in VA for not wearing masks. I cant prove something didnt happen you dumb piece of shit. Learn some basic logic.
Oh you mean prove in a manner that you will approve
That’s so funny

All that self appraisal aside, how can you tell what they vote by looking at them?

Thought process? Get it around that.
By statements and conduct over last 18 months as to mask obsession. This actually a quite easy fact conclusion to reach unless feelings avoidance is in play

cool story…meanwhile dems are back to their old ways of voter suppression and acting like tyrants

typical
We know. It's too much to ask you candy asses to wear a mask for 10 minutes.

We know. It's too much to ask you candy asses to wear a mask for 10 minutes.
it apparently it too much not to ask you dembots not to step on people’s constitutional rights, i suppose we should be happy you aren’t lynching people…but i’ll give it a few

same old dems…the party of the Byrd machine in VA

Forum List

Back