Democrats Suppressing Republican Vote in Virginia By Illegally Turning Away Voters For Not Wearing Masks

Yeah, it's just Democrats.... :auiqs.jpg:

Voter turned away for wearing BLM mask | What you can and cannot wear at polling places​

It's illegal in Texas to "campaign" within so many feet of a polling place. This law goes back to the days of Democrats illegally intimidating black folks at the polls.

Tyranny! Next thing they'll do is force me to wear pants when I vote. What a bunch of communists.
Trumpists are like children. Tell them to wear their masks for a few minutes and they are like five year olds stomping their feet. "You can't make me!!!!!" they scream, like some slow witted children who will not take their cough medicine. Pathetic!

You are not required to wear a mask to vote. Voting cannot be denied. The article at RedState has a link to the Virginia government's website which says that masks are encouraged, but not required, for in-person voting.

They know only left wing Karen’s will comply.
Democrats are trying to steal this election also.

Oh, the irony!!!

Only a Karen would have started this thread.

Quaking lib loons keep using words like -required; mandates; policy-yet None of these have one single function of created law to back them and provide for enforcement. So now liberals are creating a New Way to Cheat by denying mostly conservative maskless voters from voting . Committing an illegal act by imposing a non legal requirement of masking to disrupt the legally protected right to vote. Lib 101 in a nutshell

Trumpists are like children. Tell them to wear their masks for a few minutes and they are like five year olds stomping their feet. "You can't make me!!!!!" they scream, like some slow witted children who will not take their cough medicine. Pathetic!
I saw one of them in a video lying down on the ground at a store. Just like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Cant decide if it was funny or pathetic. I always like laughing at a dumb chimp trumpanzee though.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Any excuse at hand....

I live in Nevada which is state that leans slightly Democratic. More particularly, I live in Clark County which is majority Democratic. When our mask mandate was temporarily lifted for a few months this past summer and it was strictly voluntary very few people were still wearing them in grocery stores or any other public place I went which pretty much pours water all over your bullshit. If you have evidence only Republicans are being turned away then present it. Otherwise, save your whining. Furthermore, the simple solution in those situations is to go put a mask on, get back in line, and vote. Nobody is being oppressed.
There is and has been no doubt, very widely discussed and confirmed, that the majority of staunch mask advocates are Trump hating, hiding under bed loving, liberal Democrats.

Quaking lib loons keep using words like -required; mandates; policy-yet None of these have one single function of created law to back them and provide for enforcement. So now liberals are creating a New Way to Cheat by denying mostly conservative maskless voters from voting . Committing an illegal act by imposing a non legal requirement of masking to disrupt the legally protected right to vote. Lib 101 in a nutshell
All this because some rando tweeted something. Doesnt take much for you animals to go full unhinged.

I saw one of them in a video lying down on the ground at a store. Just like a little kid throwing a tantrum. Cant decide if it was funny or pathetic. I always like laughing at a dumb chimp trumpanzee though.
1635884782182.png

And, yet, your Karen ass has yet to convince us to play your stupid game.

Cry, bitch.

And, yet, your Karen ass has yet to convince us to play your stupid game.

Cry, bitch.
If you want to vote, then act like an adult.

Or else, do us all a favor, stay at home and whimper about the unfairness of having to wear a mask for a few minutes.

All this because some rando tweeted something. Doesnt take much for you animals to go full unhinged.
We know you think “unhinged” is somehow effectively dismissive like your favorite “Lol”
Oh my God, I’ve been laughed at by a vacuous lib loon who can articulate No Response other than
“Unhinged LOL”. You dorks think that is an arrow to the heart when it’s really a pat on our back for providing facts that you can’t rebut and foam at the mouth about.

We know you think “unhinged” is somehow effectively dismissive like your favorite “Lol”
Oh my God, I’ve been laughed at by a vacuous lib loon who can articulate No Response other than
“Unhinged LOL”. You dorks think that is an arrow to the heart when it’s really a pat on our back for providing facts that you can’t rebut and foam at the mouth about.
You've verified that rando's tweet? I doubt it. But you'll run with it as if it is a fact because that's what you want to be reality. When it gets proven false, you'll just run along to your next pile of bullshit.

You've verified that rando's tweet? I doubt it. But you'll run with it as if it is a fact because that's what you want to be reality. When it gets proven false, you'll just run along to your next pile of bullshit.
Discussion board
Too damn bad for you that you can’t control and censure all discussion like your puss wad commie ass emotionally needs to.

Voter suppression is a fact thing and no room for that in feelings land.

So you havent proven it, have you bitch?
Proven what?
This is a discussion board and not a prove to liberal satisfaction impeachment type thing.
Lib loons love masks , Virginia has voted Democrat recently but this time it’s real close and Dominion can’t do it for them so turn away Republican voters who are maskless. Makes perfect fact sense, prove it isn’t happening.

Forum List

Back