Democrats take their humiliation to a whole new level

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
On the Senate floor on Wednesday, Democrat Dick Durbin - in support of the "Dream Act" - introduced the American people to Alaa Mukahhal and cited her as the poster child for this absurd "act" whose only purpose is to give the desperate Dumbocrats more illegal voters (since they can't win a fair and proper election).

For the first time in my life, I'm in complete agreement with a Dumbocrat. Alaa Mukahhal really is the poster child of the "Dream Act":

Alaa Mukahhal, the “Dreamer” who has been praised on the floor of the Senate by Dick Durbin (D-IL) as an activist “in the finest American tradition,” wrote a short and obscene assessment of Israel and its supporters on her Facebook page that was “Liked” by a former congressional staffer named Lindsay Schubiner, also a Dream activist.

On September 12 via mobile, Alaa posted to her Facebook page [language warning]:

"F*ck Israel. F*ck Zionists and all the Zionist apologists. F*ck them all."

Added bonus: Alaa Mukahhal also comments frequently about ‘white people’ and makes fun of the American flag that Dick Durbin used as a prop to promote his political amnesty agenda

After Sen. Durbin held up the photo of her with the US flag featured prominently, Alaa took to her Facebook page to chortle about how the flag wasn’t there to show any love for the United Stated — a country she said she hated when she came here — but a PR prop.

On February 3, 2012 she said:

"Did ya’ll notice the flag in the background of the pic? That was no coincidence #messaging #lol"

The photo that Dick Durbin held up mocked patriotism. It was a completely cynical use of American iconography in order to serve a propoganda agenda. Alaa not only brags about it, she laughs about.

Dick Durbin?s Poster Child For Illegal Immigrant: A Creeping Sharia Illegal Who Stated On Facebook ?F*ck Israel. F*ck Zionists? | The Gateway Pundit

In an open letter to her parents, this miserable bitch was even WORSE:

Parents: "Let's just be friends and pretend the genocide in Palestine is not happening because, you know, we just want to make peace, we just want to talk, we just wanna do godmom and apple pie fun interfaith stuff, why are you bringing political baggage, we just want to talk, and have a civil conversation, this is happening over there, and this is here, let's just have a conversation."

Alaa Mukahhal: "NO. Deny Palestine, and you deny me, my past, my present and my future. Deny Palestine, and you are an accomplice to the murders. To hell with interfaith shit if you can't recognize the oppression of my people. Ever see King or Ghandi say let's ignore the holocaust of my people so we can talk? You are an accomplice. You are an accomplice. You are an accomplice."

But now that this has gotten out, this miserable bitch has scrubbed her website:

http://alaamuk.tumblr.com/post/36974005346/letter-to-my-parents

(typical of the left, isn't it? if they are so proud of their position, why do they scrub everything after the word gets out to America?!?)

Alaa loves to comment on 'white people,' whom she sees as the cause of many problems. On April 6th, Alla had a message for anyone who dared to speak out on the topic of Muslim women, with special attention paid to "white people" and what she refers to as "your governments."

April 6
Every damn time, without fail, there's news about Muslim women, everybody suddenly becomes an expert about Islam, Muslims, women in Islam, & Middle Eastern politics.

Here's a PSA: shut the fuck up.

Here's another PSA, esp to white ppl: stop trying to "liberate" or "save" us. Seriously, just quit. Everybody. You wanna help? Tell your damn governments and people to stop bombing our countries, end your imperialistic shit, and treat us as the human beings that we are who actually make decisions for ourselves. So sick of seeing all these people giving their irrelevant analysis every time a Muslim woman sneezes.

Just quit. I've run out of patience for ya'll.

Last November, she boasted about a protest she was part of in Illinois to get illegal immigrants driver's licenses and issues a warning to 'white people in suits':

November 27, 2012
Ain't no power like the power of the people 'cuz the power of the people don't stop! Say what?

Driver's Licenses for all, that's what!

1000 brown people descending upon Springfield, white people in suits, beware!

'Dreamer' Promoted By Durbin Laughs About Using US Flag As Prop For 'Messaging'

You're right Dick Durbin - this anti-American, angry, racist, miserable bitch who hates Americans really is the poster child of the "Dream Act"!

Senator Dick Durbin is so power-hungry, he's trying to make a woman who hates Americans (which Dick Durbin is), hates white people (which Dick Durbin is), and hates our government (which Dick Durbin is), and hates people in suits (which Dick Durbin wears) a legal U.S. citizen... :cuckoo:

• "Here's another PSA, esp to white ppl: stop trying to "liberate" or "save" us."

• "1000 brown people descending upon Springfield, white people in suits, beware!"

• Alaa took to her Facebook page to chortle about how the flag wasn't there to show any love for the United Stated -- a country she said she hated

Hey Dick - you're crawling into bed with a woman who would rather cut your head off while filming it than shake your hand.

'Dreamer' Promoted By Durbin Laughs About Using US Flag As Prop For 'Messaging'

Dick Turban is a poster child of leftist traitors. These people are devoted to destroying this country from within. Yet their mindless drones will defend them regardless.

I hope every time the Dream Act is brought up, this is brought up.

Every time.

You know the media will bury the story.

Just like the global warming hoax, they'll bury the evidence even after everyone who isn't a mindless bed wetter finds out it's bullshit. They'll just focus attention on some other issue.

The sob story he gives in the video is enough to make someone actually vomit. This miserable bitch hates America and could care less about building housing for poor people. The only thing she cares about is supporting Palestine and attacking the U.S. and Jews.

The irony is, if this miserable bitch ever went to the Gaza Strip, the radical muslims there would stone her to death for being a loud mouth whore (here's hoping she travels to the Gaza Strip :lol:).

Forum List

Back