Democrats Tear Down US Flag...Run-Up Mexican Flag

Liberal Democrats are a threat to our nation and must be stopped. They are actively trying to overthrow our government, our communities and our way of life.
Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

Have you any proof that Democrats done this... Who has been arrested, which Democrat order this?

Not to say two wrongs make a right but you are worried about a flag while ignoring this:

Sixth death of migrant child in US custody

So dead kids don't matter...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I’m reading this thread and marvelling at the outrage over disrespect shown to a piece of cloth, while being perfectly fine with it being proudly flown over concentration camps for where children are being abused. Your priorities are completely whack.

You SHOULD be outraged at Trump’s desecration of the flag by flying it proudly over internment facilities where people are being deprived of their basic rights as human beings under the Constitution for which it stands. Where children are left dirty and hungry, and girls are being sexually assaulted by staff.

A flag is a piece of cloth, it is not some sacred icon to be worshipped. If you want respect for your flag, stop proudly displaying it while torturing families.

I'm not sure we decent people can reconcile with you traitor Marxists.

You are such fucking liars and scum. You are Heinreich Himmler level scum who slander and libel men and women who work diligently under difficult circumstances that YOU CREATED in your attempt to use foreign nationals to overwhelm our borders. THEN you hurl lies about them being rapists - no evidence, no different than Himmler claiming Jews used the blood of babies to make Matzo, you just want to demean your enemy.

You are fucking scum. I just don't see how people like you can integrate back into a decent society. You are not decent people.

No proof from you, just scurrilous insults. Because that's all you "patriots" have. It's OK for you to abuse, starve and keep children in conditions so bad that if you kept your dog like that, you'd be arrested for animal abuse, but your government is treating people who are trying to the claim the right to asylum, worse than animals.

Citing reports from DHS:

Children sexually assaulted and abused by US border guards at detention camp, report says

Thousands of Immigrant Children Said They Were Sexually Abused in U.S. Detention Centers, Report Says

Sexual Assault Of Detained Migrant Children Reported In The Thousands Since 2015

Migrant kids in Yuma report sex assault, retaliation from U.S. agents

And your biggest outrage here is that someone took down your flag.
It would sound so much less hypocritical if you were vocal about this when Obama was president instead of waiting 4 years.

0CD5D972-7DA1-43D6-8A61-5B0871D99830.jpeg
Enough with ice send in the National guard. They have invaded us.

I’m reading this thread and marvelling at the outrage over disrespect shown to a piece of cloth, while being perfectly fine with it being proudly flown over concentration camps for where children are being abused. Your priorities are completely whack.

You SHOULD be outraged at Trump’s desecration of the flag by flying it proudly over internment facilities where people are being deprived of their basic rights as human beings under the Constitution for which it stands. Where children are left dirty and hungry, and girls are being sexually assaulted by staff.

A flag is a piece of cloth, it is not some sacred icon to be worshipped. If you want respect for your flag, stop proudly displaying it while torturing families.

You are such fucking liars and scum. You are Heinreich Himmler level scum who slander and libel men and women who work diligently under difficult circumstances that YOU CREATED in your attempt to use foreign nationals to overwhelm our borders. THEN you hurl lies about them being rapists - no evidence, no different than Himmler claiming Jews used the blood of babies to make Matzo, you just want to demean your enemy.

You are fucking scum. I just don't see how people like you can integrate back into a decent society. You are not decent people.

No proof from you, just scurrilous insults. Because that's all you "patriots" have. It's OK for you to abuse, starve and keep children in conditions so bad that if you kept your dog like that, you'd be arrested for animal abuse, but your government is treating people who are trying to the claim the right to asylum, worse than animals.

Citing reports from DHS:

Children sexually assaulted and abused by US border guards at detention camp, report says

Thousands of Immigrant Children Said They Were Sexually Abused in U.S. Detention Centers, Report Says

Sexual Assault Of Detained Migrant Children Reported In The Thousands Since 2015

I will give you a free clue.

No one cares. The invaders shouldn't be here. They are still coming. They are clamoring to get into these overcrowded camps. Parents have sold children to slavers in the camps. Children should be returned to their home countries within 24 hours of discovery. Stop the flood. Otherwise no one cares.

Liberal Democrats are a threat to our nation and must be stopped. They are actively trying to overthrow our government, our communities and our way of life.
Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

Have you any proof that Democrats done this... Who has been arrested, which Democrat order this?

Not to say two wrongs make a right but you are worried about a flag while ignoring this:

Sixth death of migrant child in US custody

So dead kids don't matter...
Nope. They are in fact two separate things. The dead child is a result of parental child abuse. Invading a nation and tearing down its flag to be replaced by the flag of the invader is an act of conquest.

Citing reports from DHS:

No one cares. The invaders shouldn't be here. They are still coming. They are clamoring to get into these overcrowded camps. Parents have sold children to slavers in the camps. Children should be returned to their home countries within 24 hours of discovery. Stop the flood. Otherwise no one cares.

If you had a clue, I'd suggest you keep it. You need it far more than I do, because the people seeking asylum are not "invaders", and they're not "clamouring to get into these overcrowded camps".

You claim to be a lawyer, and yet have no clue as to their legal rights, or the injustice being heaped on these people. You also claim to be a Christian, but are willing to aid and abet in the abuse and harm being done to these families.

Clueless, heartless and brainless. Fucking Russians!

• Thanks

Citing reports from DHS:

It would sound so much less hypocritical if you were vocal about this when Obama was president instead of waiting 4 years.

Obama did not do this. This is happening on Trumps watch. And this immature bullshit you Trump bitches pull is trifling. Trump takes credit for the economy and nobody says a word about what kind of great economy Obama handed him. But every fuck up this administration has, well Obama...

Fuck that. None of this shit happened during Obama and nobody liked his border policy either. And republicans refused to even work with Obama on this issue. What we see here now is failed Trump policy that has resulted in a humanitarian crisis complete with massive human rights violations.

th

The buck stops at the presidents desk and the President is named Donald J. Trump. Your asses voted for him and brag about how he's the president every day. Trump is responsible for this. No one else.

Citing reports from DHS:

Herr Himmler, did you read the one semi-legitimate source,NPR?

{"The federal Office of Refugee Resettlement, which is in charge of caring for under-age immigrants, received more than 4,500 allegations of sexual abuse and sexual harassment between 2015 and 2018. The reporting begins under the Obama administration. Of those complaints, some 1,300 were serious enough to refer to the FBI, but an official says 'the vast majority' proved to be unfounded.}

IN FACT Herr Himmler, there is not ONE case of an ICE or DHS employee convicted of sexual abuse or contact with migrant children.

I get that you sleazy and vile demagogues are spewing slander and libel at these people in your effort to undermine the protection of our border, but your vicious lies are based on zero evidence. You leftists send in activists to tell children to make certain claims. Not once have the claims turned out true.

Yet you smear all ICE agents are rapists, Herr Himmler.

Shame on you, shame on your filthy, traitor party.

Last edited:

Citing reports from DHS:

Wrong, we DO care. BUT the Communist press are just demagogues. They spew out vague "unnamed sources said" smears as if they were vetted fact. The holocaust deniers of the NY Times are waging a slander war on ICE to promote their agenda of the illegal alien invasion for the purpose of perverting the US Electorate through drastic demographic change.

Citing reports from DHS:

Obama did not do this. This is happening on Trumps watch. And this immature bullshit you Trump bitches pull is trifling. Trump takes credit for the economy and nobody says a word about what kind of great economy Obama handed him. But every fuck up this administration has, well Obama...

Fuck that. None of this shit happened during Obama and nobody liked his border policy either. And republicans refused to even work with Obama on this issue. What we see here now is failed Trump policy that has resulted in a humanitarian crisis complete with massive human rights violations.

th

The buck stops at the presidents desk and the President is named Donald J. Trump. Your asses voted for him and brag about how he's the president every day. Trump is responsible for this. No one else.

:rofl:

Fucking liar

iu

From 2014 - you lying bag of puss.

iu

Citing reports from DHS:

{"The federal Office of Refugee Resettlement, which is in charge of caring for under-age immigrants, received more than 4,500 allegations of sexual abuse and sexual harassment between 2015 and 2018. The reporting begins under the Obama administration. Of those complaints, some 1,300 were serious enough to refer to the FBI, but an official says 'the vast majority' proved to be unfounded.}

IN FACT Herr Himmler, there is not ONE case of an ICE or DHS employee convicted of sexual abuse or contact with migrant children.

I get that you sleazy and vile demagogues are spewing slander and libel at these people in your effort to undermine the protection of our border, but your vicious lies are based on zero evidence. You leftists send in activists to tell children to make certain claims. Not once have the claims turned out true.

Deny, deny, deny, or deflect to Obama. No children died when Obama was President. Not one. Children weren't being held in "for profit" prisons either. They weren't being starved, left filthy, and they weren't being separated from the parents either.

• Thanks

Citing reports from DHS:

Deny, deny, deny, or deflect to Obama. No children died when Obama was President. Not one. Children weren't being held in "for profit" prisons either. They weren't being starved, left filthy, and they weren't being separated from the parents either.

Herr Himmler; you are slandering ICE agents as child rapists. That you have ZERO evidence to support your vicious smears is of no concern to you, you are waging a civil war against this nation and any means necessary is the watch word of your methods,

It's 1928 and you filthy democrats are the new Nazi party. It is up to decent people to stop you.

Citing reports from DHS:

Herr Himmler; you are slandering ICE agents as child rapists. That you have ZERO evidence to support your vicious smears is of no concern to you, you are waging a civil war against this nation and any means necessary is the watch word of your methods,

It's 1928 and you filthy democrats are the new Nazi party. It is up to decent people to stop you.
Well, she has proved over and over that she doesn't understand defamation. Why would she start now?
:lol:

Citing reports from DHS:

th

Bullshit. Read the links.

Citing reports from DHS:

If you had a clue, I'd suggest you keep it. You need it far more than I do, because the people seeking asylum are not "invaders", and they're not "clamouring to get into these overcrowded camps".

You claim to be a lawyer, and yet have no clue as to their legal rights, or the injustice being heaped on these people. You also claim to be a Christian, but are willing to aid and abet in the abuse and harm being done to these families.

Clueless, heartless and brainless. Fucking Russians!
Foreign invaders period. You’re the the person without a clue.

Citing reports from DHS:

th

Bullshit. Read the links.
They won’t. They are narcissistic liberals that have special knowledge that we ignorant conservatives don’t. Stupid fucks aren’t we?

Forum List

Back