Democrats Tear Down US Flag...Run-Up Mexican Flag

Time to send-in the Police Cavalry and ride them down as they approach the next flag-pole.

think "cost/benefit analysis"
True.

Squash 50 protesters today and avoid needing to squash 5000 protesters later. Cut the head off the snake while it's still small.
What are they protesting, Marie Antoinette? If there are fifty today, 5,000 tomorrow, can we extrapolate there will be 5,000,000 by next week? Somebody's shouting, but you don't want to listen, only silence.

Welcome to Trumpworld!

when "we" were "proud" of America-----America was checking immigrant kids for
cholera, tuberculosis, and even lice-------and imprisoning those infected on ellis Island ----and shipping LOTS OF THEM BACK
Were we big enough back then to give them a cot? Ambath? Adequate food?

barely-------in fact my ancestors who got here in the late 1890s ---got NUTHIN'
You have nothing to suggest that the people being detained at the tex/mex border are starving to death or dying of thirst.
They were processed? Became citizens? Were not deported? Were they called an 'infestation', 'invaders', 'rapists', 'murderers'? I assume some of them were good people?

White regard to what the illegal cockroaches have been dubbed, which is not true? Why does the truth scare you?
The crazy thing is; you weirdos act like we, those funding and running this nation shouldn’t have a choice in who joins us here.
You bleeding heart fools would happily take another million knowing full well that many will rape and murder your fellow citizens...that’s plain fucking weird.
You see cockroaches, I see frightened people. Our choice of who's to be allowed in is not predicated on your dehumanizing immigrants and mistreating them WHILE THEY ARE IN OUR CUSTODY. That's just a little banquet of cruelty enjoyed by the narrow minded and fearful, you know, a Trumpian.

you know? You're nuts. You have no reason to believe that they are being
mistreated or ANYONE is enjoying cruelty other than YOU. I have some
experience in "claims of cruelty"------so much so that I DEMANDED the right to
inspect the jail where persons that I CLEARED MEDICALLY ended up.
With that inspection I discovered that lots of people lie

Were we big enough back then to give them a cot? Ambath? Adequate food?

You have nothing to suggest that the people being detained at the tex/mex border are starving to death or dying of thirst.
They were processed? Became citizens? Were not deported? Were they called an 'infestation', 'invaders', 'rapists', 'murderers'? I assume some of them were good people?

White regard to what the illegal cockroaches have been dubbed, which is not true? Why does the truth scare you?
The crazy thing is; you weirdos act like we, those funding and running this nation shouldn’t have a choice in who joins us here.
You bleeding heart fools would happily take another million knowing full well that many will rape and murder your fellow citizens...that’s plain fucking weird.
You see cockroaches, I see frightened people. Our choice of who's to be allowed in is not predicated on your dehumanizing immigrants and mistreating them WHILE THEY ARE IN OUR CUSTODY. That's just a little banquet of cruelty enjoyed by the narrow minded and fearful, you know, a Trumpian.

Pence just toured one of his 'facilities ' and did not laud the jailers for the conditions he found there.

I suppose denial is easier than facing reality. Making America great again through denial?

Remember how outraged you were with Atty. Gen. Reno and the Clinton administration?
Google Image Result for https://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2010/04/06/db60cb75-a643-11e2-a3f0-029118418759/thumbnail/1200x630/200a87153c0b5e204faeefc19886f876/image5890592.jpg

Look how frightened! Look at how the United States is treating that child.

Short term memory loss.

Last edited:

Pence just toured one of his 'facilities ' and did not laud the jailers for the conditions he found there.

I suppose denial is easier than facing reality. Making America great again through denial?

Remember how outraged you were with Atty. Gen. Reno and the Clinton administration?
Google Image Result for https://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2010/04/06/db60cb75-a643-11e2-a3f0-029118418759/thumbnail/1200x630/200a87153c0b5e204faeefc19886f876/image5890592.jpg

Short term memory loss.

you made no point. as to IMPRESSED WITH THE CONDITIONS-----
you still made no point. What would the conditions be in your house and
backyard if 5000 visitors showed up SUDDENLY, unannounced?

Short term memory loss.

Trump wrung his tiny hands in anxiety MONTHS AGO about the caravans heading our way. Fox News lead their programming with photos, video, interviews from the caravans. Thread after threadmqbout thencqravans MOMTHS AGO.

No credit given for surprise.

This is the second time that Hebrews are committing genocide of people who lived in the region.

Aw, you poor Muzzie Beasts, you only control 99,7% of the region, no fair that Jews are allowed to live, it offends the demon you follow.

Say scumbag, didn't you Muzzie pigs invade Israel in the 11th century? Prior to that wasn't it the land of the Jews?

So WHO engaged in genocide, Muzzie Beast?

Short term memory loss.

Trump wrung his tiny hands in anxiety MONTHS AGO about the caravans heading our way. Fox News lead their programming with photos, video, interviews from the caravans. Thread after threadmqbout thencqravans MOMTHS AGO.

And you Communists lied that it was a "manufactured crisis."

Short term memory loss.

wrong again-----way back then there was no credible way to KNOW how many would GET OVER THE BORDER------the USA was depending on those countries down under the border to stop the giant flow-----and EVEN SO---there was no way to CREATE LUXURY ACCOMODATIONS FOR ALL. I have worked in inner city hospitals that were more a MESS. OLD HOSPITALS in OLD NEIGHBORHOODS -----one never knew just what might come FLOODING IN

You own this Democrats AntiFa is your child the monster you created cuddled and nurtured
There is no disowning to many clips of Democrats and their media talking heads praising these terrorist making excuses justifying
Just like with the KKK Democrats are going to be remembered as the party of AntiFa
Ah well, another zero college cult member
MAGA ,our WWII Nazi group name
Anti fa killings 1/100 of white supremists?
Sandy hook?
How many KKK people are Dems again? It's 2019 darlin
The cons dad?
Is your brown shirt in the closet?

Short term memory loss.

The latest Fox News headline.
I guess you buy it wasn't the con refusing $25 B for the wall?
Enjoying sucking off your VA SS Medicare benefits which I'm paying for?

Liberal Democrats are a threat to our nation and must be stopped. They are actively trying to overthrow our government, our communities and our way of life.
Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

Hoooooo boy.

At this rate, 2020 is going to be GLORIOUS. For Trump that is.

Americans will not take to this crap kindly

Absolutely.
Me and my old white farts lust for our old lynching days.
Marrying relatives in WV ...
Can't trust the brown Muslims
IM Going to be cowering in my double wide, guns cocked .
Did it in the 60 s in Arizona, but the Chinese never came.
And I so admire the con dragging his wife by the hair before raping her.
Bragging about losing $1B and stiffing contractors.
Terrific role model

The latest Fox News headline.
I guess you buy it wasn't the con refusing $25 B for the wall?
Enjoying sucking off your VA SS Medicare benefits which I'm paying for?

You are FAR too drunk to post coherently.

President Trump raised the alarm over the massive invasion of illegals, coordinated and promoted by the Communist party (democrats) 6 months ago. You Communists and the little Goebbels of the DNC controlled press LIED that it was a "manufactured crisis, " leading to the situation we have now.

Absolutely.
Terrific role model

Have you been evaluated by a mental health professional?

:dunno:

Short term memory loss.

Maybe not "manufactured" as much as stumbled into. We saw the caravans coming months ago. We exchanged Valentines, we gave up stuff for Lent and still we saw these caravans coming.

We knew there was about to be tens of thousands of frightened, tired, apprehensive people at our southern border.

What would a leader do?

Flood the border with the Red Cross? Send in immigration judges? Build adequate facilities? Send doctors and interpreters and nutrishionists and social workers? Double check the cots, blankets, dining halls and kitchens?

Not Trump!

He never considered the immigrants as human beings and counted on his dehumanizing rhetoric and the hairdos on Fox to drive home that message. Infestation, disease ridden criminals.

Did he could bamboozle all the people? Salesman he is, no doubt his perception of success made him think he could get away with it. He let this tragedy play out in real time. He wants mistrea meant to act as a deterrent. This crisis was a bumbling mistake wrought by omission and perpetuated with schadenfreude.

I wonder where the Christians went? No outrage from the righteous godly? I guess righteous indignation only applies to young women seeking the right to their own body or should a same sex couple have the temerity to want a cake at their wedding.

Maybe not "manufactured" as much as stumbled into. We saw the caravans coming months ago. We exchanged Valentines, we gave up stuff for Lent and still we saw these caravans coming.

But more importantly, you and the fascist press lied through your fucking teeth. You saw them coming, and you lied because you want the United States to fall, you hoped they would overwhelm the border and invade.

You saw them and proceeded to blatantly lie.

We knew there was about to be tens of thousands of frightened, tired, apprehensive people at our southern border.

You knew, and you lied.

{
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., on Tuesday dismissed President Trump's Oval Office address on border security as an effort to "stoke fear" among Americans and accused him of playing up a "manufactured crisis."

"Most presidents have used Oval Office addresses for noble purposes,” said Schumer, in a televised rebuttal to Trump. “This president just used the backdrop of the Oval Office to manufacture a crisis, stoke fear, and divert attention from the turmoil in his administration."}

Pelosi and Schumer dismiss Trump's 'manufactured crisis' on border security

You knew of the humanitarian crisis coming, and it's what you wanted. Your vile party figured that the yellow journalists in the lying fuck press could pervert this to a political advantage for the Communist party.

What would a leader do?

Flood the border with the Red Cross? Send in immigration judges? Build adequate facilities? Send doctors and interpreters and nutrishionists and social workers? Double check the cots, blankets, dining halls and kitchens?

Not Trump!

He never considered the immigrants as human beings and counted on his dehumanizing rhetoric and the hairdos on Fox to drive home that message. Infestation, disease ridden criminals.

Did he could bamboozle all the people? Salesman he is, no doubt his perception of success made him think he could get away with it. He let this tragedy play out in real time. He wants mistrea meant to act as a deterrent. This crisis was a bumbling mistake wrought by omission and perpetuated with schadenfreude.

I wonder where the Christians went? No outrage from the righteous godly? I guess righteous indignation only applies to young women seeking the right to their own body or should a same sex couple have the temerity to want a cake at their wedding.

What would a leader do? Have traitor Pelosi arrested? You Communists are vermin, and enemies of America.

Liberal Democrats are a threat to our nation and must be stopped. They are actively trying to overthrow our government, our communities and our way of life.
Anti-ICE protesters pull down American flag, raise Mexico flag, vandalize 'Blue Lives Matter' flag

Hoooooo boy.

At this rate, 2020 is going to be GLORIOUS. For Trump that is.

Americans will not take to this crap kindly

Absolutely.
Terrific role model
Or you could just be an asshole crybaby that assumes things about the heroism of country people.

Forum List

Back