Democrats the party hasnt changed a bit

They are against banning abortion on the basis of sex and race....Bevin signs bill banning abortion on basis of race, sex, disability

They are for segregation...….Racial Segregation On American Campuses: A Widespread Phenomenon

New Democrat same as the old Democrat.....

In both your links put together there is a total of one Democrat, Matt Bevin in the first link. Zero in the second. And the first guy is acting as a Governor, not a party operative.

I'm just after the psychology here ---- how is it you take one guy out of two links and extrapolate that into an entire group of millions? How does that work?

Suppose I listed three links (call them X, Y and Z) on various stories and one of them mentioned David Duke. Shall we extrapolate that into "Republicans are X, Y and Z"?

They are against banning abortion on the basis of sex and race....Bevin signs bill banning abortion on basis of race, sex, disability

They are for segregation...….Racial Segregation On American Campuses: A Widespread Phenomenon

New Democrat same as the old Democrat.....

In both your links put together there is a total of one Democrat, Matt Bevin in the first link. Zero in the second. And the first guy is acting as a Governor, not a party operative.

I'm just after the psychology here ---- how is it you take one guy out of two links and extrapolate that into an entire group of millions? How does that work?

Suppose I listed three links (call them X, Y and Z) on various stories and one of them mentioned David Duke. Shall we extrapolate that into "Republicans are X, Y and Z"?
Nope, because the left= democrat....when you learn that you'll see how they tie together...I dont distinguish between the two.....

the left likes segregation at universities...…...go ahead challenge me on it
and they want to allow women to kill kids based on race OR sex (hence they oppose the banning of that practice)

Forum List

Back