democrats, the true enemy of a free press, shutting out the press already....

You can get high and mighty about him not answering questions AFTER he's sworn in. The last thing I would want to do is take stupid questions from people just looking to stir the pot...especially when I wasn't President yet. After 1/20/2021, they should take all questions..at least from mainstream media. And I'm sure they will given that we will be heading back to what should be routine daily WH Press briefings. Given that this article is coming from an alt-right web rag, I have my doubts about its truthfulness (leaving out parts of the story). And I've been on lots of calls where chat was disabled. That isn't all that exciting.

You can get high and mighty about him not answering questions AFTER he's sworn in. The last thing I would want to do is take stupid questions from people just looking to stir the pot...especially when I wasn't President yet. After 1/20/2021, they should take all questions..at least from mainstream media. And I'm sure they will given that we will be heading back to what should be routine daily WH Press briefings. Given that this article is coming from an alt-right web rag, I have my doubts about its truthfulness (leaving out parts of the story). And I've been on lots of calls where chat was disabled. That isn't all that exciting.

Yeah...sell that bullshit to the democrats....they are the only ones stupid enough to buy it.

I wonder if Joe can stomp his feet as loudly as Trump does when he runs off from a press conference after a reporter ask him a question he doesn't want to deal with?

Media will no respect from citizens. They will have Stockholm Syndrome soon, not to worry. We saw this happening before the election.

Trump was the most transparent president in history, now the bar is set high. There will be no need to watch news that reports on subjects that they clearly know nothing about since no one talks to them.

Only shutting out those that opposed him or not a card carrying member of the party.

I wonder if Joe can stomp his feet as loudly as Trump does when he runs off from a press conference after a reporter ask him a question he doesn't want to deal with?

Trump took questions from everyone, you dumb ass.....biden hides from the democrat party minions with press passes......

The press wanted biden/harris/china instead of Trump so they hid stories, lied about Trump, and now the democrats are treating them like the whores they are....

That's today.
When GW was President, the press was suppressing stories of people being laid off by the millions.

Not even close, you doofus......they covered homelessness every night, and then, homelessness disappeared the moment obama took the oath.....

The press wanted biden/harris/china instead of Trump so they hid stories, lied about Trump, and now the democrats are treating them like the whores they are....

That's today.
When GW was President, the press was suppressing stories of people being laid off by the millions.

Not even close, you doofus......they covered homelessness every night, and then, homelessness disappeared the moment obama took the oath.....
When GW won his 2nd term he inundated the US with cheap, compliant Business Visas and the press said nothing about it.
That is the platform Trump ran on.

iu

Forum List

Back