🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats think they are better.

What makes you think blacks can't be educated? No wonder Carson wasn't anything more than the Flava of the Month.
They might could be if they were interested enough in becoming educated to stay in school.
That's the problem. Blacks aren't individuals to you, they're "they". There are plenty who are interested in becoming educated, if you look beyond what you see on the news.

I do. I look at statistics. I'm not what is keeping them back. They are keeping themselves back but I do understand that it is everyone else's fault except their own.

So why do they need a helping hand with Affirmative Action then? I mean surely they should be getting places SOLELY on merit alone?
Many do, but things aren't perfect and AA gets too much credit anyway. There's all sorts of Affirmative Action. How did Bush get into Harvard..., legacy? AA for rich white people.

p-admi-large.gif

There we go. Blaming it on the rich white people for your own failures.

Wait until one of the left loons throws their IQ at you....that was hilarious

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Do you know anything about Einstein's political leanings?

Anything at all?

Sorry, hold on....let me just begin a spontaneous séance :rolleyes-41:

The other thing that all Leftists uniquely have in common, that's being totally devoid of any sense of humour.

If you did, you would have not have unhesitatingly regurgitated that idiotic meme....

Einstein would have qualified not just as a "liberal", but specifically of the flaming variety.....

I don't think anyone gives a rat's ass about what a man that has been long departed now had to say about anything.

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Anything at all?

The other thing that all Leftists uniquely have in common, that's being totally devoid of any sense of humour.

If you did, you would have not have unhesitatingly regurgitated that idiotic meme....

Einstein would have qualified not just as a "liberal", but specifically of the flaming variety.....

I don't think anyone gives a rat's ass about what a man that has been long departed now had to say about anything.

Take it up with Lucy........she introduced him to the thread.......it could stand as Exhibit MCXII in Morons v. Reason....

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Anything at all?

The general rule when conversing with Garden Variety Libtard is:

Arguing with Libtards.jpeg

32,000 stupid and ignorant blue collar Conservatives are presently attending a Donald Trump rally in Madison, Alabama. There are so many they cannot get them all even close enough to hear him speak. Many of these stupid blue collar folks probably shut down their thriving businesses early today to attend.

How embarrassing.

Anything at all?

View attachment 65185

You've worn that photo out, dingbat. Any chance you can come up with some new material?

Thinking as being "better than a conservative" isn't holding yourself to a very high standard.

Anything at all?

View attachment 65185

Another meme....

You subcontract all your thinking and "humor"?

Anything at all?

View attachment 65185

Another meme....

Oh get over yourself.

After reading some of these post I realized that a lot of democrats are just outright snobs. The white middle class that is voting for Trump is somehow 'less eductated'. That is a term I seen used by some of the people on this forum and it just makes me realize that the average democrat just thinks they are better than everyone else.

better than you?

probably.

but not because you're a republican... because you're a rightwingnut hack.

why are rightwingers both so nasty and so thin-skinned at the same time

Anything at all?

View attachment 65185

You've worn that photo out, dingbat. Any chance you can come up with some new material?

It's only second time I've used it, the other time was I think two weeks ago.

Of course you have never contributed anything either useful or worthwhile to any thread.

32,000 stupid and ignorant blue collar Conservatives are presently attending a Donald Trump rally in Madison, Alabama. There are so many they cannot get them all even close enough to hear him speak. Many of these stupid blue collar folks probably shut down their thriving businesses early today to attend.
Only reason that the informed would shut down the thriving business is because they actually do have jobs.
Liberals can do this (think occupy) and not shut anyone down because they are stupid, lazy and unable to maintain any type of employment.

View attachment 65185

Another meme....

Oh get over yourself.

Here's a hanky.....

White democrats think they are better than black people and they think they are better than other white people. Racism on top of assholeness. How do you top that.

It's only second time I've used it, the other time was I think two weeks ago.

Of course you have never contributed anything either useful or worthwhile to any thread.
Don't worry about trolls honey. They know it is true that's why they are losing their shit over it.

Only reason that the informed would shut down the thriving business is because they actually do have jobs.
Liberals can do this (think occupy) and not shut anyone down because they are stupid, lazy and unable to maintain any type of employment.
I disagree on that one. Most of them are in government jobs milking our taxpayers money. I do agree on the laziness, incompetence >>>> that's why they are not in the private sector. They fight for big government for the reason to sit around all day on their fat asses in a cushy office, no responsibility no accountability.

There is lot of generalizations an wide spread accusations flying across this thread.

I don't see how grammar is used to determine if someone is an engineer or not. It is not like you need to score over 600 on the verbal section f the SAT to get into a decent Engineering school. If you Mat score is over 700, most engineering departments would probably welcome -- regardless of your verbal score.

Forum List

Back