🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats think they are better.

the Black votes make up 25% of the Democrat base. Are Blacks who they are calling intelligent and educated?
What makes you think blacks can't be educated? No wonder Carson wasn't anything more than the Flava of the Month.

They might could be if they were interested enough in becoming educated to stay in school.

Let's all hope they are attending better schools than the one you went to. If you graduated......a tragedy occurred.

VPI? Indeed.

What? You are a college graduate?

Bullshit.

Yes. I came back from Viet Nam and went to VPI under the G.I. Bill.

Wait until one of the left loons throws their IQ at you....that was hilarious

Left Loons and IQ.

Liberal-with-IQ-of-160.jpg

1c14864afda94a79362e50be1cb803c5d8a561df674625b5a87c3cdbc3ce5897.jpg

After reading some of these post I realized that a lot of democrats are just outright snobs. The white middle class that is voting for Trump is somehow 'less eductated'. That is a term I seen used by some of the people on this forum and it just makes me realize that the average democrat just thinks they are better than everyone else.
This fails as a straw man fallacy.

What makes you think blacks can't be educated? No wonder Carson wasn't anything more than the Flava of the Month.

They might could be if they were interested enough in becoming educated to stay in school.

Let's all hope they are attending better schools than the one you went to. If you graduated......a tragedy occurred.

VPI? Indeed.

Bullshit.

Nope. I don't believe you. I don't believe that you possess a high school diploma. Your utter inability to write in grade school level English gives you away.

One told me that they have an IQ of 240 or something :eek-52:

I haven't conversed with a single one who didn't claim to have a Masters degree in Physics. Many of them are in their twenties and hold degrees from several colleges in many different fields of study. Almost all of them are astronomers, geologists, archeologists, etc. They put me in total awe with just my little engineering degree.

I haven't conversed with a single one who didn't claim to have a Masters degree in Physics. Many of them are in their twenties and hold degrees from several colleges in many different fields of study. Almost all of them are astronomers, geologists, archeologists, etc. They put me in total awe with just my little engineering degree.

I got that, my economics degree pales in comparison of a Lesbian Women Studies degree

VPI? Indeed.

Bullshit.

Nope. I don't believe you. I don't believe that you possess a high school diploma. Your utter inability to write in grade school level English gives you away.

Well, actually I don't give a shit what you believe. What made you believe I would give a rat's ass what a little loser like you thought? LOL!!

I got that, my economics degree pales in comparison of a Lesbian Women Studies degree

I suppose we'll just have to be content to be inferior.

VPI? Indeed.

Bullshit.

Well, actually I don't give a shit what you believe. What made you believe I would give a rat's ass what a little loser like you thought? LOL!!

What was your major?

VPI? Indeed.

Bullshit.

What was your major?

Why respond? You've already dismissed my education. Run along and play now before your Mommy calls you in for dinner. I've already informed you that I don't give a shit what you think and that you are insignificant.

I think many are them have a degree in Space Cadetism actually.

Lost-in-space-forever-original.jpg

Bullshit.

What was your major?

Why respond? You've already dismissed my education. Run along and play now before your Mommy calls you in for dinner. I've already informed you that I don't give a shit what you think and that you are insignificant.

That's best for you. If you try to convince me that you hold a degree from VPI, I will call out your lies. Better avoid the subject.

What was your major?

That's best for you. If you try to convince me that you hold a degree from VPI, I will call out your lies. Better avoid the subject.

I won't try. You're totally insignificant.

Forum List

Back