🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats think they are better.

After reading some of these post I realized that a lot of democrats are just outright snobs. The white middle class that is voting for Trump is somehow 'less eductated'. That is a term I seen used by some of the people on this forum and it just makes me realize that the average democrat just thinks they are better than everyone else.

OK. Don't lie now. What level of education have you achieved? Once you tell me that, I will be able to tell you if you are less educated than me.

Please note...your level of education does not indicate your level of intelligence. I already know that I am more intelligent than you. That has been clear for some time now.

After reading some of these post I realized that a lot of democrats are just outright snobs. The white middle class that is voting for Trump is somehow 'less eductated'. That is a term I seen used by some of the people on this forum and it just makes me realize that the average democrat just thinks they are better than everyone else.

I'm am ***INDEPENDENT*** and I think you have to be somewhat less than stupid to think Trump would make a midland president not to speak of one that represents the country with honor.

Last edited:
While Republicans are showing their anger due to the party trying to rig an election and declare their own nominee by decree, the Democrats are just as happy as spit that their two choices are Corruption or Father Time.

Who has the challenging mentality?

Who is happy about the choices?

Where is Robert Gates or Condileeza Rice n the Republican side?

What happened to Dean? "Mr. Liberal" Kucinch or even a blue dog democrat--there are a couple of them an they favor bipartisanship!!

Lots of potential on both side--but we are stuck with big name jackasses!!

While Republicans are showing their anger due to the party trying to rig an election and declare their own nominee by decree, the Democrats are just as happy as spit that their two choices are Corruption or Father Time.

What happened to Dean? "Mr. Liberal" Kucinch or even a blue dog democrat--there are a couple of them an they favor bipartisanship!!

False eqivalencies.

We've had a president interested in bipartisanship for nearly two terms. He has found no willing partners.

Hillary Clnton has never indicated that she is not interested nor capable of bipartisanship. What you are reacting to is the visceral opposition to her very existence that we see from those who oppose her politically.

Trump would likely be able to reach across the aisle as well. That would alienate his base, however. Ted Cruz is running on that point as we speak.

It takes two to tango.

No one voting for trump can complain that Democrat supporters are snobbish and arrogant. They are voting for a Hillary supporter

the Black votes make up 25% of the Democrat base. Are Blacks who they are calling intelligent and educated?
What makes you think blacks can't be educated? No wonder Carson wasn't anything more than the Flava of the Month.

There are few people less intelligent than the OP. Just about every person he has ever met in his entire life has him beat in that category. Most in that position would just go bowling.

False eqivalencies.

We've had a president interested in bipartisanship for nearly two terms. He has found no willing partners.

Hillary Clnton has never indicated that she is not interested nor capable of bipartisanship. What you are reacting to is the visceral opposition to her very existence that we see from those who oppose her politically.

Trump would likely be able to reach across the aisle as well. That would alienate his base, however. Ted Cruz is running on that point as we speak.

It takes two to tango.

Hillary has already declared Republicans are the enemy

We have seen how Trump negotiates.

Not much room for bipartisanship--anyway, there is more "problems" with the choices than their ability to compromise/reach across the aisle.

the Black votes make up 25% of the Democrat base. Are Blacks who they are calling intelligent and educated?
What makes you think blacks can't be educated? No wonder Carson wasn't anything more than the Flava of the Month.

They might could be if they were interested enough in becoming educated to stay in school.

Let's all hope they are attending better schools than the one you went to. If you graduated......a tragedy occurred.

False eqivalencies.

It takes two to tango.

Hillary has already declared Republicans are the enemy

We have seen how Trump negotiates.

Not much room for bipartisanship

Please. Spare me the drama. Campaigns are not the barometer for how an elected official will handle their business.

Hillary Clinton is a moderate liberal. She will strive to reach common ground. The problem is that she will be met with DISLOYAL opposition. And....I think you know it.

The "poorly educated" blue collar worker as the Democrats seem to wish to define them are those folks who charge the highly educated $200.00 for installing a $10.00 fan switch on their condensing unit, charge them $150.00 for a 30 minute trouble call to run a snake down their clogged drain, and charge them $400.00 to replace the brake pads on their cars which were not necessary to begin with.

They might could be if they were interested enough in becoming educated to stay in school.

Let's all hope they are attending better schools than the one you went to. If you graduated......a tragedy occurred.

VPI? Indeed.

The "poorly educated" blue collar worker as the Democrats seem to wish to define them are those folks who charge the highly educated $200.00 for installing a $10.00 fan switch on their condensing unit, charge them $150.00 for a 30 minute trouble call to run a snake down their clogged drain, and charge them $400.00 to replace the brake pads on their cars which were not necessary to begin with.

Eat shit, asshole. Blue collar workers don't charge anything. The owners of the businesses who employ blue collar workers do that.

I wonder why you avoid answering direct questions. Scared?

VPI? Indeed.

What? You are a college graduate?

Bullshit.

Eat shit, asshole. Blue collar workers don't charge anything. The owners of the businesses who employ blue collar workers do that.

I wonder why you avoid answering direct questions. Scared?

Many of the owners of those businesses were once tradesmen themselves and went into business for themselves. Many of them have become very wealthy as well.

Forum List

Back