🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats think they are better.

Nope. I don't believe you. I don't believe that you possess a high school diploma. Your utter inability to write in grade school level English gives you away.

Well, actually I don't give a shit what you believe. What made you believe I would give a rat's ass what a little loser like you thought? LOL!!

What was your major?

Why respond? You've already dismissed my education. Run along and play now before your Mommy calls you in for dinner. I've already informed you that I don't give a shit what you think and that you are insignificant.

That's best for you. If you try to convince me that you hold a degree from VPI, I will call out your lies. Better avoid the subject.

I won't try. You're totally insignificant.

Good on you.

32,000 stupid and ignorant blue collar Conservatives are presently attending a Donald Trump rally in Madison, Alabama. There are so many they cannot get them all even close enough to hear him speak. Many of these stupid blue collar folks probably shut down their thriving businesses early today to attend.

Lone Laugher's degree....with honors no doubt

clown.jpg

Nope. I don't believe you. I don't believe that you possess a high school diploma. Your utter inability to write in grade school level English gives you away.

Well, actually I don't give a shit what you believe. What made you believe I would give a rat's ass what a little loser like you thought? LOL!!

What was your major?

Why respond? You've already dismissed my education. Run along and play now before your Mommy calls you in for dinner. I've already informed you that I don't give a shit what you think and that you are insignificant.

That's best for you. If you try to convince me that you hold a degree from VPI, I will call out your lies. Better avoid the subject.

I won't try. You're totally insignificant.

The Liberal Mindset really appears whenever this topic appears, their Inferiority Complex comes to the front...you know where they attempt to show THEY are much more educated than ANYONE on the PLANET....except for the other Liberals :rolleyes-41:

Wait until one of the left loons throws their IQ at you....that was hilarious

One told me that they have an IQ of 240 or something :eek-52:

I haven't conversed with a single one who didn't claim to have a Masters degree in Physics. Many of them are in their twenties and hold degrees from several colleges in many different fields of study. Almost all of them are astronomers, geologists, archeologists, etc. They put me in total awe with just my little engineering degree.

I got that, my economics degree pales in comparison of a Lesbian Women Studies degree

You have a degree in Economics and cast 2 votes for Scrub?

Was it "Home Ec", Gassy?

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Do you know anything about Einstein's political leanings?

Anything at all?

Sorry, hold on....let me just begin a spontaneous séance :rolleyes-41:

The other thing that all Leftists uniquely have in common, that's being totally devoid of any sense of humour.

I haven't conversed with a single one who didn't claim to have a Masters degree in Physics. Many of them are in their twenties and hold degrees from several colleges in many different fields of study. Almost all of them are astronomers, geologists, archeologists, etc. They put me in total awe with just my little engineering degree.

I got that, my economics degree pales in comparison of a Lesbian Women Studies degree

Was it "Home Ec", Gassy?

GFY asshole. How's that?

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Anything at all?

The other thing that all Leftists uniquely have in common, that's being totally devoid of any sense of humour.

If you did, you would have not have unhesitatingly regurgitated that idiotic meme....

Einstein would have qualified not just as a "liberal", but specifically of the flaming variety.....

Was it "Home Ec", Gassy?

GFY asshole. How's that?

I dunno.....maybe because he was a Supply Side Huckster who delivered the worst economic performance of any POTUS since The Great Depression........or something.....

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Anything at all?

If you did, you would have not have unhesitatingly regurgitated that idiotic meme....

Einstein would have qualified not just as a "liberal", but specifically of the flaming variety.....

It's you who are an idiot, my goodness, it's almost painful how SERIOUS you are, a typical Leftist therefore.

After reading some of these post I realized that a lot of democrats are just outright snobs. The white middle class that is voting for Trump is somehow 'less eductated'. That is a term I seen used by some of the people on this forum and it just makes me realize that the average democrat just thinks they are better than everyone else.

It's the right wing who are snobs. Thinking that somehow a lack of education makes you smarter.

I suppose we'll just have to be content to be inferior.

You know what the saying is darling, you don't have to polish a diamond :wink:

What makes you think blacks can't be educated? No wonder Carson wasn't anything more than the Flava of the Month.
They might could be if they were interested enough in becoming educated to stay in school.
That's the problem. Blacks aren't individuals to you, they're "they". There are plenty who are interested in becoming educated, if you look beyond what you see on the news.

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Anything at all?

It's you who are an idiot, my goodness, it's almost painful how SERIOUS you are, a typical Leftist therefore.

One of us is meme dependent.......but it ain't me........

You did something patently stupid.......get over it and move on....

the Black votes make up 25% of the Democrat base. Are Blacks who they are calling intelligent and educated?
What makes you think blacks can't be educated? No wonder Carson wasn't anything more than the Flava of the Month.
They might could be if they were interested enough in becoming educated to stay in school.
That's the problem. Blacks aren't individuals to you, they're "they". There are plenty who are interested in becoming educated, if you look beyond what you see on the news.

So why do they need a helping hand with Affirmative Action then? I mean surely they should be getting places SOLELY on merit alone?

Anything at all?

One of us is meme dependent.......but it ain't me........

You did something patently stupid.......get over it and move on....

:rolleyes-41:

Left Loons and IQ.

View attachment 65179

View attachment 65180

Anything at all?

That's their "victim" mindset. They are all angry little campers. The rich folks have deprived them, the successful businessman has deprived them, the corporations have deprived them, the white man has deprived them, the Christians have deprived them. Everyone has made them suffer so bad in life.

So why do they need a helping hand with Affirmative Action then? I mean surely they should be getting places SOLELY on merit alone?
Many do, but things aren't perfect and AA gets too much credit anyway. There's all sorts of Affirmative Action. How did Bush get into Harvard..., legacy? AA for rich white people.

p-admi-large.gif

Forum List

Back