🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats think Trump is too aggressive...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
he's too macho, too blunt, too offensive, too tough...belligerent...hawkish...has hostile intentions. I wonder how they describe Kohmeni, Putin, Hu Jintau, Abbas, Kim Jong Un, the Castros....any any other of a number of potential enemy leaders. Are they amenable to Hillary's mantra of love and kindness? Have they extended a hand to shake the limp wrist of our current leader?

I'll take Trump.

Khamenei says missiles, not just talks, key to Iran's future

Last edited:
he's too macho, too blunt, too offensive, too tough...belligerent...hawkish...has hostile intentions. I wonder how they describe Kohmeni, Putin, Hu Jintau, Abbas, Kin Jong Un, the Castros...
So these are the examples of who Trump is like? Sounds like as good a reason as any to dump him.

These are examples of our enemies...not to be defeated or deterred by a loser like Hillary...successor to the wimpass Obama.

he's too macho, too blunt, too offensive, too tough...belligerent...hawkish...has hostile intentions. I wonder how they describe Kohmeni, Putin, Hu Jintau, Abbas, Kin Jong Un, the Castros....any any other of a number of potential enemy leaders. Are they amenable to Hillary's mantra of love and kindness? Have they extended a hand to shake the limp wrist of our current leader?

I'll take Trump.

Khamenei says missiles, not just talks, key to Iran's future

Democrats are meek and timid little creatures, aggressiveness gives them the vapors

Compared to the timid campaigns of Romney, McCain and even Bush and Bush Sr. not to mention Dole (remember him?), any republican candidate who dares open his mouth must be horrifying to democrats and you can bet your ass(ets) that the liberal media will cry foul every freaking chance they get.

Compared to the timid campaigns of Romney, McCain and even Bush and Bush Sr. not to mention Dole (remember him?), any republican candidate who dares open his mouth must be horrifying to democrats.
Agree...dems are used to just out wimping the repubs...

The same liberal media that justified using forged documents to try to influence a presidential election will claim that Trump is playing dirty when he brings up legitimate (true) issues about democrats. The political double standard is alive and well and it's the only thing that is keeping the DNC from being laughed out of town.

My, my, you righties do love your Il Douches!

tumblr_inline_nyx9loc9gw1rd0qsd_500.jpg

Forum List

Back