Democrats Try To Cash In On Texas Fatalities

You have no 'facts' that that happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_q5Ea_Brh4]Waco Siege 1993: David Hall Interviews Gordon NoveL: Pt 2/3 - YouTube[/ame]

2min mark
Like I said - you have no clue what a fact is. The building is already on fire and you're directing me to a guy speculating on what 3 people are doing outside the burning building. :lol:

I don't see you posting any. Can you prove your facts happened?

Like I said - you have no clue what a fact is. The building is already on fire and you're directing me to a guy speculating on what 3 people are doing outside the burning building. :lol:

I don't see you posting any. Can you prove your facts happened?
The fires started within the buildings. Any Waco tape you can find will show that.

Truthmatters said:
:fu: why are you pretending they stored the chemical properly?

they blew up (there should be a coma here, by not inserting one, it appears that you are blowing up a fucking idiot.., which of course would be yourself :up_yours:) you fucking idiot

do you know how to store this fertilizer properly ??

if not..., SHUT THE FUCK UP..., you fucking idiot !! :up:

Illinois Democrats are putting $35 million on the table in an effort to attract a major fertilizer company to this state.

Bidding for fertilizer plant could top million :: Illinois House Republicans

And as we all know, that is a certain recipe for death...

The Texas fertilizer plant explosion cannot be forgotten - Washington Post

Yet, out the other side of their Liberal hyprocrite mouths, the very same Democrats refuse to allow hydraulic fracturing in this same state...

Illinois fracking rules could be strictest in the nation | Midwest Energy News

Regardless of the EPA administrator's comments to Congress:

EPA Chief Tells Congress ‘There’s No Proof Fracking Is Dangerous’ | Care2 Causes
Are you drunk already? Who is against fertilizer plants? I think the objection is storing 1300 TIMES the amount that the regulations dictate.

Aaaahhhhh.... shaddap.

:beer:

Forum List

Back