Democrats Try To Cash In On Texas Fatalities

so the governemnt is resposible for how Koresh bults his home?

Yep, I have heard that before ....the fact that the FBI was there using incendiary grenades had NOTHING (wink, wink) to do with the conflagration.

Koresh set his own fires.

Wrong. All the evidence shows that the FBI set the compound on fire. Only Nazi assholes deny it.

Here's the sequence of events:

1. Branch Davidians peacefully minding their own business.
  2. BATF and FBI show up with a bogus warrant and start killing people.
  3. Waco compound burns to the ground.

I think even a retard like you can understand the cause and effect here.

Last edited:
dudes this was a industrial accident that happened because some CEO was trying to up the profits by not spending money on the PROPER storage of these chems.

Thaat means just like BP they risked their workers and OUR first responders lives to make an extra buck.

Having people FIGHT to prevent more deaths like this is not what the evil people do.

You want everything deregulated.

that means your pro deaths like this.

That means its YOUR side which sought to benifit from these deaths.

your just the dumbest and most dishonest base an American party has ever had

you mean like when the OBama regulators were sleeping with BP???????

you mean THAT kind of regulation??????

Perry's ridiculous policies are always fair game for commentary by anyone in any state.

Texas practices protectionism against the rest of the union, which is what our constitution was supposed to prevent.

Illinois Democrats are putting $35 million on the table in an effort to attract a major fertilizer company to this state.

Bidding for fertilizer plant could top million :: Illinois House Republicans

And as we all know, that is a certain recipe for death...

The Texas fertilizer plant explosion cannot be forgotten - Washington Post

Yet, out the other side of their Liberal hyprocrite mouths, the very same Democrats refuse to allow hydraulic fracturing in this same state...

Illinois fracking rules could be strictest in the nation | Midwest Energy News

Regardless of the EPA administrator's comments to Congress:

EPA Chief Tells Congress ‘There’s No Proof Fracking Is Dangerous’ | Care2 Causes

Facts cause you pain. :lol:

Nope.

Bullshit does.

The facts is that the FBI, BATF, and the Delta Force burned those unfortunate people alive.

But from the bullshitters standpont, when government bureaucrats do it, it means is no a crime.

You have no 'facts' that that happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_q5Ea_Brh4]Waco Siege 1993: David Hall Interviews Gordon NoveL: Pt 2/3 - YouTube[/ame]

2min mark

When the memorial service happened my wife lookd at me and said, "Please tell me you wouldn't let some prick put my coffin on display to forward his political career. I said, "Honey I have gone on national TV and said go fuck himself."

Illinois Democrats are putting $35 million on the table in an effort to attract a major fertilizer company to this state.

Bidding for fertilizer plant could top million :: Illinois House Republicans

And as we all know, that is a certain recipe for death...

The Texas fertilizer plant explosion cannot be forgotten - Washington Post

Yet, out the other side of their Liberal hyprocrite mouths, the very same Democrats refuse to allow hydraulic fracturing in this same state...

Illinois fracking rules could be strictest in the nation | Midwest Energy News

Regardless of the EPA administrator's comments to Congress:

EPA Chief Tells Congress ‘There’s No Proof Fracking Is Dangerous’ | Care2 Causes
Are you drunk already? Who is against fertilizer plants? I think the objection is storing 1300 TIMES the amount that the regulations dictate.

Nope.

Bullshit does.

The facts is that the FBI, BATF, and the Delta Force burned those unfortunate people alive.

But from the bullshitters standpont, when government bureaucrats do it, it means is no a crime.

You have no 'facts' that that happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_q5Ea_Brh4]Waco Siege 1993: David Hall Interviews Gordon NoveL: Pt 2/3 - YouTube[/ame]

2min mark
Like I said - you have no clue what a fact is. The building is already on fire and you're directing me to a guy speculating on what 3 people are doing outside the burning building. :lol:

Forum List

Back