Democrats Trying To Goad Trump Into A Civil War

I'm sure there are a few pockets of Patriots, but I just don't think modern Americans have the guts for a fight that involves more than typing.

Progressive Hunter Disagreed

I'm actually glad you disagree on that.
I wish I had your confidence in Patriots. Like I said, a few pockets....but overall....where are they?
having guns at home does not make a patriot at all. Most brag about how they will hide them or say they lost them.
Notice the refusal to say outright they will defend the Constitution.

I can assure you the majority will hand them over without a whimper if Democrats passed laws making ownership a felony.
it might be they feel as though they have too much to lose (jobs, pensions, savings, investments etc). Eventually they will lose it all anyway tho.
For as much that has gone on already, I think that your post here has big time truth to it.

One thing the Democrats are super good at, and that is using or leveraging government power into their favor. How do you think that the nation has gotten to the point that you are talking about now ? You guessed it.
Yeah but.....

"FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE...."

I'm sure there are a few pockets of Patriots, but I just don't think modern Americans have the guts for a fight that involves more than typing.

I agree. If the Burb Brats were going to do anything, they would have by now. They're afraid they might lose their riding lawnmowers and Prozac prescriptions or something. It's tough to get people with something to lose to go against scum with a Party and corporate America backing hired street thugs with nothing to lose, and that is of course a recipe for losing it all. Even more hilarious is the GOP's fawninng love for millions upon millions of illegals pouring in, getting 'amnestied', and now they're suddenly losing elections to the results of that policy... well good riddance to the GOP, too, they also cut their own throats in Texas and Florida and California; SAint Ronald OF Reagan loved his wetbacks.

If a country's citizens can't even be bothered to keep deviants out of their childrens' school restrooms, it probably should fall anyway, and good riddance.

Last edited:

I agree. If the Burb Brats were going to do anything, they would have by now. They're afraid they might lose their riding lawnmowers and Prozac prescriptions or something. It's tough to get people with something to lose to go against scum with a Party and corporate America backing hired street thugs with nothing to lose, and that is of course a recipe for losing it all. Even more hilarious is the GOP's fawninng love for millions upon millions of illegals pouring in, getting 'amnestied', and now they're suddenly losing elections to the results of that policy... well good riddance to the GOP, too, they also cut their own throats in Texas and Florida and California; SAint Ronald OF Reagan loved his wetbacks.

If a country's citizens can't even be bothered to keep deviants out of their childrens' school restrooms, it probably should fall anyway, and good riddance.
None of the people who are willing to fight are willing to fight for the interests of the same urban dumbasses who allowed things to get this bad. You think they're going to come save a bunch of hipsters and fucktards who keep voting these morons into office?

LOLOLOLOL

Democrats in key cities are screaming like Banshees about how horrible Trump is being sending the feds into their cities.

In Seattle, Portland, Philly, and Chicago so far they've been siding with the rioters and demanding that Trump get federal agents out of the city. These federal agents have been forced to protect federal buildings because DEMOCRAT mayors and public officials refuse to do anything about the rioting and violence in their cities.

Where was the federal help when the wildfires in California were burning up federal land a couple years ago?
OH, right.....Trump told Californians they needed to rake the forest beds.

And he 1000% did the exact correct thing

Federal money shall not flow to states acting as though they left the Union

How were they acting like they had left the Union?
That's Texas that wants to do that.
Fucking California is the 5th largest economy in the world.
Trump should take better care since the rest of the country is crumbling.

How?
On immigration for one.
Remember all those illegal sanctuary cities in California?

In Texas, only the Democrat strongholds want to to do that.

A small handful of large leftist leaning corporations support California.
If even ONE Left, that state would go bankrupt overnight.

Give me a fucking break.
You should check yourself before posting such bi-asssed bullshit.

Sanctuary Cities List
States

California
Colorado
Connecticut
Illinois
Massachusetts
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Vermont
Washington

Cities and Counties

California

Alameda County
Berkley
Contra Costa County
Fremont, CA
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles
Monterey County
Napa County
Oakland
Riverside County
Sacramento County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
San Francisco County/City
San Mateo County
Santa Ana
Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Sonoma County
Watsonville

Colorado

Arapahoe County
Aurora
Boulder County
Denver County/City
Garfield County
Grand County
Jefferson County
Larimer County
Mesa County
Pitkin County
Pueblo County
Routt County
San Miguel County
Weld County

Connecticut

East Haven
Hartford

Florida

Alachua County

Georgia

Clayton County
DeKalb County

Iowa

Benton County
Cass County
Fremont County
Greene County
Ida County
Iowa City
Jefferson County
Johnson County
Marion County
Monona County
Montgomery County
Pottawattamie County

Illinois

Chicago
Cook County

Kansas

Butler County
Harvey County

Louisiana

New Orleans

Massachusetts

Amherst
Boston
Cambridge
Concord
Lawrence
Newton
Northhampton
Somerville

Maryland

Baltimore
Montgomery County
Prince George's County

Michigan

Ingham County
Kalamazoo County
Kent County
Lansing
Wayne County

Minnesota

Hennepin County

Mississippi

Jackson

Nebraska

Hall County
Sarpy County

New Jersey

Newark

New Mexico

Bernalillo County
San Miguel

Nevada

Washoe County

New York

Albany
Franklin County
Ithaca
Nassau County
New York City
Onondaga County
St. Lawrence County
Westchester County

North Carolina

Buncombe County
Durham County
Forsyth County
Mecklenburg County
Orange County
Wake County

Ohio

Franklin County

Oregon

Baker County
Clackamas County
Clatsop County
Coos County
Crook County
Curry County
Deschutes County
Douglas County
Eugene
Gilliam County
Grant County
Hood River County
Jackson County
Jefferson County
Josephine County
Lane Countyn
Lincoln County
Linn County
Malheur County
Marion County
Multnomah County
Polk County
Sherman County
Springfield
Tillamook County
Umatilla County
Union County
Wallowa County
Wasco County
Washington County
Wheeler County
Yamhill County

Pennsylvania

Bradford County
Bucks County
Butler County
Chester County
Clarion County
Dauphin County
Delaware County
Franklin County
Lehigh County
Lycoming County
Montgomery County
Montour County
Perry County
Philadelphia
Pike County
Westmoreland County

Rhode Island

Providence

Virginia

Alexandria

Arlington County
Chesterfield County
Fairfax County

Vermont

Burlington
Montpelier
Winooski

Washington

Chelan County
Clallam County
Clark County
Cowlitz County
Franklin County
Jefferson County
King County
Kitsap County
Pierce County
San Juan County
Skagit County
Snohomish County
Spokane County
Seattle
Thurston County
Walla Walla County
Wallowa County
Marysville
Whatcom County
Yakima County

I thought "no one is above the law".

Typical moronic progressive.

None of the people who are willing to fight are willing to fight for the interests of the same urban dumbasses who allowed things to get this bad. You think they're going to come save a bunch of hipsters and fucktards who keep voting these morons into office?

LOLOLOLOL

That too, but then there were few of those in the first place, mostly a bunch of ex cons who made their livings from being CI's and ratting each other out, which is why nobody ever counted them as any kind of 'Defenders Of Freedom N Stuff'. National Vanguard, Posse Comitatus, and all the rest were just LARPing weirdos, not any better prepared to run anything than these black thugs are.Nobody is going to support some drunk gimps running around wearing Swastikas and telling us how great a job Hitler was doing until some Jews offed him or whatever the latest spin is from that fever swamp.

So, in answer to your last question, nobody is holding their breath over 'rescue' by militia tards. Those that aren't crazy will stay close to home and perish individually, like good lil libertarians, or trample over children, women, and the elderly to be the first in line to suck up to the NWO and rat each other out, same as they do in their day jobs with their bosses, or prison guards, as the case may be.

The difference now is the dumbass street commies are fronting for much bigger interests who can organize and manage things, and the Burb Brats eating Prozac and riding around on their mowers getting drunk every weekend nearly all work for them. Five guys hiding out in the woods playing Luke Skywalker ain't going to do shit against those odds.

As we've already seen, the police and the Army work for whoever signs their paychecks; they aren't going to stand in the way of these violent coups, and will in fact work with them without so much as a sneeze. It ain't going to be Red Dawn, more like Venezuela, with 2 or 3 thousand 'Generals' and no outside aid coming in, except probably Red Chinese troops to guard Biden in the White House for a couple of years until the famines and purges are over. At best, we get a somewhat slower slide down, like Greece, if Trump gets another term and becomes a lame duck even the GOP ignores and cuts deals with the DNC and Wall Street..

"I can hire half the working class to kill the other half."- Jay Gould, and the times are no different today than they were then.

Last edited:
The people constantly talking about civil war are Trumpsters.

The people constantly working to start one are Democrats. Your hope as a slimy commie deviant weasel is to get a Big Important Government Job in the New Regime by sucking ass on the innernetz.

The people constantly working to start one are Democrats. Your hope as a weasel is to get a Big Important Government Job in the New Regime by sucking ass on the innernetz.
I'm fine as a 20-year CFP/Financial Advisor, thanks.

You've swallowed the talk radio line, and now you're full of rage and paranoia.

That must be awful.

Democrats in key cities are screaming like Banshees about how horrible Trump is being sending the feds into their cities.

In Seattle, Portland, Philly, and Chicago so far they've been siding with the rioters and demanding that Trump get federal agents out of the city. These federal agents have been forced to protect federal buildings because DEMOCRAT mayors and public officials refuse to do anything about the rioting and violence in their cities.

Where was the federal help when the wildfires in California were burning up federal land a couple years ago?

How?
On immigration for one.

Give me a fucking break.

Sanctuary Cities List
States

California
Colorado
Connecticut
Illinois
Massachusetts
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Vermont
Washington

Cities and Counties

California

Alameda County
Berkley
Contra Costa County
Fremont, CA
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles
Monterey County
Napa County
Oakland
Riverside County
Sacramento County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
San Mateo County
Santa Ana
Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Sonoma County
Watsonville

Colorado

Arapahoe County
Aurora
Boulder County
Denver County/City
Garfield County
Grand County
Jefferson County
Larimer County
Mesa County
Pitkin County
Pueblo County
Routt County
San Miguel County
Weld County

Connecticut

East Haven
Hartford

Florida

Alachua County

Georgia

Clayton County
DeKalb County

Iowa

Benton County
Cass County
Fremont County
Greene County
Ida County
Iowa City
Jefferson County
Johnson County
Marion County
Monona County
Montgomery County
Pottawattamie County

Illinois

Chicago
Cook County

Kansas

Butler County
Harvey County

Louisiana

New Orleans

Massachusetts

Amherst
Boston
Cambridge
Concord
Lawrence
Newton
Northhampton
Somerville

Maryland

Baltimore
Montgomery County
Prince George's County

Michigan

Ingham County
Kalamazoo County
Kent County
Lansing
Wayne County

Minnesota

Hennepin County

Mississippi

Jackson

Nebraska

Hall County
Sarpy County

New Jersey

Newark

New Mexico

Bernalillo County
San Miguel

Nevada

Washoe County

New York

Albany
Franklin County
Ithaca
Nassau County
New York City
Onondaga County
St. Lawrence County
Westchester County

North Carolina

Buncombe County
Durham County
Forsyth County
Mecklenburg County
Orange County
Wake County

Ohio

Franklin County

Oregon

Baker County
Clackamas County
Clatsop County
Coos County
Crook County
Curry County
Deschutes County
Douglas County
Eugene
Gilliam County
Grant County
Hood River County
Jackson County
Jefferson County
Josephine County
Lane Countyn
Lincoln County
Linn County
Malheur County
Marion County
Multnomah County
Polk County
Sherman County
Springfield
Tillamook County
Umatilla County
Union County
Wallowa County
Wasco County
Washington County
Wheeler County
Yamhill County

Pennsylvania

Bradford County
Bucks County
Butler County
Chester County
Clarion County
Dauphin County
Delaware County
Franklin County
Lehigh County
Lycoming County
Montgomery County
Montour County
Perry County
Philadelphia
Pike County
Westmoreland County

Rhode Island

Providence

Virginia

Alexandria

Arlington County
Chesterfield County
Fairfax County

Vermont

Burlington
Montpelier
Winooski

Washington

Chelan County
Clallam County
Clark County
Cowlitz County
Franklin County
Jefferson County
King County
Kitsap County
Pierce County
San Juan County
Skagit County
Snohomish County
Spokane County
Seattle
Thurston County
Walla Walla County
Wallowa County
Marysville
Whatcom County
Yakima County

Nice list.
I didn't see a single Republican run city there.
I would say this proves the insanity of the Left.
Many of these people are un vetted societal waste product and dangerous criminals. Not all, but too many.

Besides, we have a LEGAL immigration system that all the places on your list are ignoring.
In that respect, you approve of lawlessness and chaos.

Finally, China has infiltrated most American institutions due to overly lax immigration laws.
It is comical lets look at the last 4 years Drunk Nancy Pelosi and a Usless Republican Banner what has America recieved out of the House to Keep America great a Failed Impeachment, a Mueller Report, a False Russia collusion story countless investigations with no result the cost of wages and Benefits for Congressional People and Staffers and people they paid to testify Billions of Dollars what did I the American tak payer get nothing, then we have Chian created cornavirus, the Democrates and CNN using it for political gain and lets be clear CNN is the Democrates anothe 3 trillion dollars and the worst thing though is the discord that The riots sponsered by Democrate and Joe Biden cost billions mor dollars and then look at what is the number 1 issue of America today? Health care and why is that Obama/Joe Biden Care killed 458,000 American lives, 58 million jobs, 14,500 small business to close and a Trillion dollars and we still have no healthcare plan I do not know about you but I sure will never vote for a Democrate or Joe Biden in 2020

LOLOLOLOL

That too, but then there were few of those in the first place, mostly a bunch of ex cons who made their livings from being CI's and ratting each other out, which is why nobody ever counted them as any kind of 'Defenders Of Freedom N Stuff'. National Vanguard, Posse Comitatus, and all the rest were just LARPing weirdos, not any better prepared to run anything than these black thugs are.Nobody is going to support some drunk gimps running around wearing Swastikas and telling us how great a job Hitler was doing until some Jews offed him or whatever the latest spin is from that fever swamp.

So, in answer to your last question, nobody is holding their breath over 'rescue' by militia tards. Those that aren't crazy will stay close to home and perish individually, like good lil libertarians, or trample over children, women, and the elderly to be the first in line to suck up to the NWO and rat each other out, same as they do in their day jobs with their bosses, or prison guards, as the case may be.

The difference now is the dumbass street commies are fronting for much bigger interests who can organize and manage things, and the Burb Brats eating Prozac and riding around on their mowers getting drunk every weekend nearly all work for them. Five guys hiding out in the woods playing Luke Skywalker ain't going to do shit against those odds.

As we've already seen, the police and the Army work for whoever signs their paychecks; they aren't going to stand in the way of these violent coups, and will in fact work with them without so much as a sneeze. It ain't going to be Red Dawn, more like Venezuela, with 2 or 3 thousand 'Generals' and no outside aid coming in, except probably Red Chinese troops to guard Biden in the White House for a couple of years until the famines and purges are over. At best, we get a somewhat slower slide down, like Greece, if Trump gets another term and becomes a lame duck even the GOP ignores and cuts deals with the DNC and Wall Street..

"I can hire half the working class to kill the other half."- Jay Gould, and the times are no different today than they were then.
You would be surprised how many organized groups are out there, planning and laying low. They are not on social media and they don't communicate over the net much at all. They don't take their phones with them when they meet each other, and they stay very low-tech and off the grid for security. But when people's heads start turning into pink mist, you can bet it will be guys like these who are all around you, but that none of you are seeing, who is doing it.
They have names, they have addresses, they know where people work, who their friends are, who they are fucking on the side, and what infrastructure and services are essential and critical, and they are serious about doing damage, rather than making gestures.

Now that the progressives are claiming the feds are "black-bagging" them, doesn't that seem like a wonderful opportunity to "disappear" a few shitheads and blame it on the feds? I knew some guys down in Central America who did that kind of thing a long time ago, their victims were occasionally found in landfills with their hands wired behind their backs and a bullet in the head. Sometimes an eye would be popped out of the socket and hanging from the pressure of the round entering the skull.

Sleep tight progressives. Keep believing it'll never happen to you.

A violent shooting Civil war is coming and i don't think anything can be done to stop it. The Civil War in my opinion will be between Pro Communist-Communist forces and Right Wing-Conservative forces. I think the United States will wind up becoming 4-5 new independent nations similar to the situation with Yugoslavia in the 1990s.
Nope, this time unlike Gen Sherman, we will push the Democrats into the sea. They can drown for all i care...

I wish I had your confidence in Patriots. Like I said, a few pockets....but overall....where are they?
having guns at home does not make a patriot at all. Most brag about how they will hide them or say they lost them.

I can assure you the majority will hand them over without a whimper if Democrats passed laws making ownership a felony.
it might be they feel as though they have too much to lose (jobs, pensions, savings, investments etc). Eventually they will lose it all anyway tho.
So essentially...you just gave away what the plan is.

"I can assure you the majority will hand them over without a whimper if Democrats passed laws making ownership a felony."

Thank you for proving to everyone what Democrats want to do.

Democrats trying to goad Trump into civil war? Did you really write that? Are you that stupid? Of course, you are.
Once the Democrats defund the police it is open season on the progs....

Gonna' get your gun, tough guy, and go shoot you some libtards?
That poster is friggin deranged. Some one should put him in a straightjacket and take him away,
LOL!!!!
Dude, what do you expect will happen after 58 long days of seeing rioting in our streets???

Quit acting like a tool.

How?
On immigration for one.

Give me a fucking break.

Sanctuary Cities List
States

California
Colorado
Connecticut
Illinois
Massachusetts
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Vermont
Washington

Cities and Counties

California

Alameda County
Berkley
Contra Costa County
Fremont, CA
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles
Monterey County
Napa County
Oakland
Riverside County
Sacramento County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
San Mateo County
Santa Ana
Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Sonoma County
Watsonville

Colorado

Arapahoe County
Aurora
Boulder County
Denver County/City
Garfield County
Grand County
Jefferson County
Larimer County
Mesa County
Pitkin County
Pueblo County
Routt County
San Miguel County
Weld County

Connecticut

East Haven
Hartford

Florida

Alachua County

Georgia

Clayton County
DeKalb County

Iowa

Benton County
Cass County
Fremont County
Greene County
Ida County
Iowa City
Jefferson County
Johnson County
Marion County
Monona County
Montgomery County
Pottawattamie County

Illinois

Chicago
Cook County

Kansas

Butler County
Harvey County

Louisiana

New Orleans

Massachusetts

Amherst
Boston
Cambridge
Concord
Lawrence
Newton
Northhampton
Somerville

Maryland

Baltimore
Montgomery County
Prince George's County

Michigan

Ingham County
Kalamazoo County
Kent County
Lansing
Wayne County

Minnesota

Hennepin County

Mississippi

Jackson

Nebraska

Hall County
Sarpy County

New Jersey

Newark

New Mexico

Bernalillo County
San Miguel

Nevada

Washoe County

New York

Albany
Franklin County
Ithaca
Nassau County
New York City
Onondaga County
St. Lawrence County
Westchester County

North Carolina

Buncombe County
Durham County
Forsyth County
Mecklenburg County
Orange County
Wake County

Ohio

Franklin County

Oregon

Baker County
Clackamas County
Clatsop County
Coos County
Crook County
Curry County
Deschutes County
Douglas County
Eugene
Gilliam County
Grant County
Hood River County
Jackson County
Jefferson County
Josephine County
Lane Countyn
Lincoln County
Linn County
Malheur County
Marion County
Multnomah County
Polk County
Sherman County
Springfield
Tillamook County
Umatilla County
Union County
Wallowa County
Wasco County
Washington County
Wheeler County
Yamhill County

Pennsylvania

Bradford County
Bucks County
Butler County
Chester County
Clarion County
Dauphin County
Delaware County
Franklin County
Lehigh County
Lycoming County
Montgomery County
Montour County
Perry County
Philadelphia
Pike County
Westmoreland County

Rhode Island

Providence

Virginia

Alexandria

Arlington County
Chesterfield County
Fairfax County

Vermont

Burlington
Montpelier
Winooski

Washington

Chelan County
Clallam County
Clark County
Cowlitz County
Franklin County
Jefferson County
King County
Kitsap County
Pierce County
San Juan County
Skagit County
Snohomish County
Spokane County
Seattle
Thurston County
Walla Walla County
Wallowa County
Marysville
Whatcom County
Yakima County
A long list of lawless counties.
My cousin lives in Yakima County.
They all of the sudden issued a mandatory mask order before the numbers started going up.
Those poor people have been in lockdown since March.
When everyone else was beginning to go back to work, Yakima was shutting down.
Many of them are starting to get sick from depression.
This is the misery that being in a Democrat State brings to us.

So essentially...you just gave away what the plan is.

"I can assure you the majority will hand them over without a whimper if Democrats passed laws making ownership a felony."

Thank you for proving to everyone what Democrats want to do.
So we have Democrats who release criminals to do their Communist biddings but want to pass laws on US citizens to turn them into criminals? When you look at Venezuela and Hong Kong, they had their weapons taken away a long time ago, today rebelling against the Socialists, they have to use rocks and Molotov Cocktails. I say we get our guns and go after those who wear the BLM shirts, for they will come for US one day.

86967-1496904557839-Gildan-Men-Dark-Grey-_w91_-front.jpg Socialist-Worker-Network.png

The people constantly working to start one are Democrats. Your hope as a weasel is to get a Big Important Government Job in the New Regime by sucking ass on the innernetz.
I'm fine as a 20-year CFP/Financial Advisor, thanks.

You've swallowed the talk radio line, and now you're full of rage and paranoia.

That must be awful.

You're a Ponzi scheme peddler stuck in the same telemarketing job for 20 years is more like it, and your strawmen and projection is duly noted as usual.

LOLOLOLOL

You would be surprised how many organized groups are out there, planning and laying low. They are not on social media and they don't communicate over the net much at all. They don't take their phones with them when they meet each other, and they stay very low-tech and off the grid for security. But when people's heads start turning into pink mist, you can bet it will be guys like these who are all around you, but that none of you are seeing, who is doing it.
They have names, they have addresses, they know where people work, who their friends are, who they are fucking on the side, and what infrastructure and services are essential and critical, and they are serious about doing damage, rather than making gestures.

Now that the progressives are claiming the feds are "black-bagging" them, doesn't that seem like a wonderful opportunity to "disappear" a few shitheads and blame it on the feds? I knew some guys down in Central America who did that kind of thing a long time ago, their victims were occasionally found in landfills with their hands wired behind their backs and a bullet in the head. Sometimes an eye would be popped out of the socket and hanging from the pressure of the round entering the skull.

Sleep tight progressives. Keep believing it'll never happen to you.

Wouldn't bother me if that were true, but of course it's a load of fantasy novel rubbish. For every man who would actually follow through, 9 will bail, and 5 would rat him out for a bag of rice cakes.

Forum List

Back