Democrats Want To Choose Our Next GOP Candidate: Mitch Daniels

Here's the fly in the ointment that Cheri Daniels and her husband Gov. Mitch are debating whether to put under the eye of national media coverage:

The couple's history is complicated. After 15 years of marriage, Cheri Daniels left her husband and their four young daughters for another man in 1993. Three years later, she came back, the family reunited and the two remarried in 1997. It is a chapter the couple rarely discuss publicly.

If the Daniels decide it is worth exposing this to national media then he will run.

Last edited:
Here's the fly in the ointment that Cheri Daniels and her husband Gov. Mitch are debating whether to put under the eye of national media coverage:

The couple's history is complicated. After 15 years of marriage, Cheri Daniels left her husband and their four young daughters for another man in 1993. Three years later, she came back, the family reunited and the two remarried in 1997. It is a chapter the couple rarely discuss publicly.

If the Daniels decide it is worth exposing this to national media then he will run.

The MSM will ignore it till he wins the nomination.

Its almost as if they want to lose what w/ that motley line-up. :eusa_eh: Goldmann is prolly "shorting them" to make some more $ :cool:

The economy continues to sink.

The thing that stares everyone in the face is rising gas prices and rising utility bills and rising food prices.

Obama can run away from these all he wants. And he can't blame someone else forever.

Unless we see real improvement you are fucked you Obamamaniacs.

So which of your candidates will capitalize on your "I'm not him" reasoning and win hmmm? Bachmann? Gingrich? Romney? LOL

The MSM will ignore it till he wins the nomination.

No. If he shows any traction at all they will hammer this 24/7 in the "family values" and "Republicans are hypocrites" meme they display all the time.
Lots of people, especially successful people, have trouble in their marriage. Cheri notoriously hates politics and this is probably going to be one consideration in his decision.

Its almost as if they want to lose what w/ that motley line-up. :eusa_eh: Goldmann is prolly "shorting them" to make some more $ :cool:

The thing that stares everyone in the face is rising gas prices and rising utility bills and rising food prices.

Obama can run away from these all he wants. And he can't blame someone else forever.

So which of your candidates will capitalize on your "I'm not him" reasoning and win hmmm? Bachmann? Gingrich? Romney? LOL

It's too early to tell fuckwad.

FUCK MITCH DANIELS!!!

Very true... Obama can run aroud flapping his gums all he wants but there is thing called reality...Inflation, $5 gas, $14,000,000,000,000 debt, Obamacare, 50,000,000+ unemployed, etc. " I got UBL" and "it's all Bush's fault" isn't gonna cut it.

I don't understand why you guys have such a problem with Daniels. If he was cleaned up, tutored corrrectly, he could be an attractive candidate for the GOP. :eusa_eh:

Very true... Obama can run aroud flapping his gums all he wants but there is thing called reality...Inflation, $5 gas, $14,000,000,000,000 debt, Obamacare, 50,000,000+ unemployed, etc. " I got UBL" and "it's all Bush's fault" isn't gonna cut it.

So, tell me which Republican can beat him?

I don't understand why you guys have such a problem with Daniels. If he was cleaned up, tutored corrrectly, he could be an attractive candidate for the GOP. :eusa_eh:

You just put your finger on why he's not the right guy.

WHO IS GOING TO BEAT HIM? WHAT ARE THIER POSITIONS ON ANY POLICY. What have the republicans done since winning the house? What jobs have they created? What job bills have they even mentioned?

Seriously.

Barron's cover story is that the GOP field is thin and weak, and the best candidate to beat Obama could be Daniels.

And if you think Barron's is a liberal rag, you're retarded.

Barron's cover story is that the GOP field is thin and weak, and the best candidate to beat Obama could be Daniels.

If you believe that horse shit you are retarded.

What happened to you lefties whining about a rightwinger never thinking for himself.

Hypocrite.....that's what I'm seeing.

WHO IS GOING TO BEAT HIM? WHAT ARE THIER POSITIONS ON ANY POLICY. What have the republicans done since winning the house? What jobs have they created? What job bills have they even mentioned?

Seriously.

Thats the thing. Their field right now is pretty weak. I can't think of anybody who would strengthen it anyway.

The Republicans and Far RW radicals are in FULL COLLAPSE!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last week Fox took down Mitt Romney. All he did was say he wasn't gonna apologize for Romneycare. So they took him down. I remember seeing and thinking "well, they're being kind of rough on him".

Can't you see that Fox is thinning the herd so they can put up this whipping post, Mitch Daniels so Obama can beat him.

The little comb-over probably got the shit beat out of him in highschool.

GovernorDaniels_OfficialHeadshot_20110313165023_320_240.JPG

What happened to you lefties whining about a rightwinger never thinking for himself.

If you think I'm a leftie, that means you are on the extreme right and everything looks left to you. Saying that Democrats aren't Communists doesn't make you a leftie. It just makes you not retarded.

What is wrong with Daniels? You from Indiana?

It's a liberal rag, alright. Being a financial paper doesn't prove it's not liberal.

Last week Fox took down Mitt Romney. All he did was say he wasn't gonna apologize for Romneycare. So they took him down. I remember seeing and thinking "well, they're being kind of rough on him".

Can't you see that Fox is thinning the herd so they can put up this whipping post, Mitch Daniels so Obama can beat him.

The little comb-over probably got the shit beat out of him in highschool.

GovernorDaniels_OfficialHeadshot_20110313165023_320_240.JPG

Fox hated McCain also and the voters selected him

The GOP voters will go with Romney

If you think I'm a leftie, that means you are on the extreme right and everything looks left to you. Saying that Democrats aren't Communists doesn't make you a leftie. It just makes you not retarded.

What is wrong with Daniels? You from Indiana?

The number one problem is I know nothing about him.

The other thing that bothers me about him is he looks like McCain's long lost brother.

Forum List

Back