Democrats Want to Impeach Trump...Toss Around Nixon. LBJ much Worse

If, and that's a big if, Trump and campaign coordinated with the Russian government to win the election, then Trump would be worse than all of them. Close to, if not, a traitor to this Nation.
I will go with that. But it never happened. Elements of the left cannot get over that the Washington D.C. insider candidate lost.

I actually hope that is what the investigations conclude.

Of course unlike the Trumpsters- I actually want the investigations to conclude.

Well Nixon resigned in disgrace and Reagan almost did to with Iran-Contra so Trump is just the next in line of most corrupt.
Reagan was a straight up guy. LBJ,Clinton's, Obama...please.

Reagan was not more of a 'straight up guy' than LBJ.

Iran-Contra
Arms for hostages
Sandinista government was Marxist menace. Needed to be crushed. Cold War. Ortega was Cuban puppet.

So Reagan broke the law and paid for the release of hostages in order to fund an illegal American operation in Nicaragua.

Yep- quite the 'straight up guy'.
We're the Iranians in our hemisphere? He didn't allow them to become a nuclear power.

If, and that's a big if, Trump and campaign coordinated with the Russian government to win the election, then Trump would be worse than all of them. Close to, if not, a traitor to this Nation.
I will go with that. But it never happened. Elements of the left cannot get over that the Washington D.C. insider candidate lost.

Of course unlike the Trumpsters- I actually want the investigations to conclude.
Let's wrap this turd burger of a waste of taxpayers money up...and move on. Disgraceful.

LBJ's "Great Society " generational welfare programs were birth of modern Democratic Party. It was not FDR.

Actually FDR and LBJ were both responsible for the 'modern Democratic Party- both were responsible for the drift away and confrontations with the Dixiecrats that led to the modern Democratic party.
FDR helped lead to JFK. LBJ's America led to Obama and Warren.

Well Nixon resigned in disgrace and Reagan almost did to with Iran-Contra so Trump is just the next in line of most corrupt.
Reagan was a straight up guy. LBJ,Clinton's, Obama...please.

Reagan was not more of a 'straight up guy' than LBJ.

Iran-Contra
Arms for hostages
Sandinista government was Marxist menace. Needed to be crushed. Cold War. Ortega was Cuban puppet.

So Reagan broke the law and paid for the release of hostages in order to fund an illegal American operation in Nicaragua.

Yep- quite the 'straight up guy'.
We're the Iranians in our hemisphere? He didn't allow them to become a nuclear power.

Not sure how Reagan trading arms for hostages in Iran has anything to do with Iran not being a nuclear power.

LBJ's "Great Society " generational welfare programs were birth of modern Democratic Party. It was not FDR.

Actually FDR and LBJ were both responsible for the 'modern Democratic Party- both were responsible for the drift away and confrontations with the Dixiecrats that led to the modern Democratic party.
FDR helped lead to JFK. LBJ's America led to Obama and Warren.

FDR led to JFK- JFK was directly responsible for LBJ- and all three were responsible for the party that elected Barack Obama.

Thankfully.

Let's wrap this turd burger of a waste of taxpayers money up...and move on. Disgraceful.
Agreed. Trump and his swamp is out of control.

LOL- of course you don't want us to find out the shit that they are finding out.

LBJ was our greatest President for civil rights and social welfare
Unfortunately, his escalation of Vietnam ruined his legacy

However, I think JFK and any Republican of the day (Nixon, Goldwater) would have made the same decisions

However, I think JFK and any Republican of the day (Nixon, Goldwater) would have made the same decisions
He was a shit bag that turned America into a lazy assed welfare state.

He was a shit bag that turned America into a lazy assed welfare state.

He signed the most important civil rights legislation in 100 years

He also expanded social programs for those at the fringe of the economy and gave us Medicare and Medicade

Great President.....except for Vietnam

Forum List

Back