democrats war on Christianity continues. NY legislators want to force Chick-fil-a to be open Sundays

How the hell is that a war on Christianity? Does being open in Saturday mean they hate Jews?
/-----/ Oh, stop playing stupid. Being open on Saturday does not mean you hate Jews. The government forcing Jews to be open on the Sabbath does mean you hate Jews.

Now once again slowly --- This is a direct attack on a Christian business by forcing them to be open on Sundays. By including all businesses that operate on the Thruway is just a false flag, so the Vermin democRATs can say they aren't targeting CFA. But since CFA is the only one closed for religious reasons, they are the target.

/-----/ Oh, stop playing stupid. Being open on Saturday does not mean you hate Jews. The government forcing Jews to be open on the Sabbath does mean you hate Jews.

Now once again slowly --- This is a direct attack on a Christian business by forcing them to be open on Sundays. By including all businesses that operate on the Thruway is just a false flag, so the Vermin democRATs can say they aren't targeting CFA. But since CFA is the only one closed for religious reasons, they are the target.

Nobody is forcing them to be open on Sunday, why do you lie about everything?

CFA can simply choose to no longer operate on the Thruway. There is nothing anti-Christian about having rules for being allowed to have a spot on the thruway.

Not seeing a problem here. NY maintains Thruways as a courtesy to motorists, they should expect services to be there when they arrive.

If Chik-Full-Hate can't meet that, then they should get Popeyes or KFC in there instead.

Not seeing a problem here. NY maintains Thruways as a courtesy to motorists, they should expect services to be there when they arrive.

If Chik-Full-Hate can't meet that, then they should get Popeyes or KFC in there instead.
The problem in called contract law, real estate leases. There's no requirement to be open on Sundays.

The problem in called contract law, real estate leases. There's no requirement to be open on Sundays.

Yep, and when it comes time to renew said contract they should add that and let CFA make the choice

How can they possibly force that? I am old enough to remember blue laws ... everything closed on Sunday and most businesses shut down on Wednesday afternoon.
No different than malls imposing opening hours on stores that lease there. It is very standard wording on leases.

How they run it does not equal WHEN THEY ARE OPEN. You cannot mandate when a business must be open. You can ONLY mandate who it hires, OSHA shit etc. Show me ONE FUCKING LAW that mandates what days a business must be open. Just one. Or admit you're making shit up.

Dumbass fort fuck.
Standard real estate lease for malls. They state you must be open following the same hours as the mall.

Standard real estate lease for malls. They state you must be open following the same hours as the mall.
The thruway is always open. It isn't a mall. And I guarantee that requirement has changed. There is a mall near me that opens at 9AM and the anchor tenant, a Dillard's, opens at 12PM.

In the glory days you would be correct. They are typically a bit looser these days, especially with well known strong national tenants.

But this is less like a Mall and more akin to a land lease which, except for a continuous operation clause, would not apply in the case of a contract with a company well known to be closed on Sundays.

Nobody is forcing them to be open on Sunday, why do you lie about everything?

CFA can simply choose to no longer operate on the Thruway. There is nothing anti-Christian about having rules for being allowed to have a spot on the thruway.

Specifically, what materially changed between the date of document execution and now?

Specifically, what materially changed between the date of document execution and now?

Nothing that I know of, thus they should be free to keep doing their hours as was agreed upon until such time as the contract runs out. Then then both sides are free to renegotiate it.

I read the bill, terrible language. It say operators must be open 7 days a week. They didn't define what a "day" is. It that natural daytime hours, is that 8 hours a day minimum is it 24 hours a day?
If they were really concerned about servicing the public they would have language compelling operators to be open during certain hours like 10AM-8PM daily. Also the Applegreen stores are at every stop and they have Burger King, Subway, Pizza Hunt, Hunt Bros Pizza, etc attached.

Nothing that I know of, thus they should be free to keep doing their hours as was agreed upon until such time as the contract runs out. Then then both sides are free to renegotiate it.

They are a premier name in the industry. The state has an obligation to the public to make money to help pay improvements. If someone is willing to pay more, then so be it, but if not, and there is no material change, the States obligation to the tax payer superceeds politics.

They are a premier name in the industry. The state has an obligation to the public to make money to help pay improvements. If someone is willing to pay more, then so be it, but if not, and there is no material change, the States obligation to the tax payer superceeds politics.

There is also an obligation to provide the best services to everyone, even those that travel on Sundays.

I recall reading about airports that were not allowing CFA as their space is wasted 15% of the time.

Forum List

Back