democrats war on Christianity continues. NY legislators want to force Chick-fil-a to be open Sundays

Well, I wouldn't eat there anyway, because of their homophobic stances.

But if they are going to set up on public land, they need to follow public rules.
People like you use government as a whip. You're dangerous.

/——/ They are, otherwise the vermin drmocRATs wouldn’t be trying to pass a new law.
Are you unable to follow what is going on?

I am sure they wouldn't be moving against them if they were fulfilling all the terms of the contract.

Seems to me we can find a chicken place that would be open on Sunday and properly serve the public.

How they run it does not equal WHEN THEY ARE OPEN.
It does, for all the other businesses at that location. And again, try buying a car on a sunday. So you were wrong when you said government couldn't do that. Get it through your head.

But you think Chik fil a deserves special treatment .

Cuz Jesus.

I am sure they wouldn't be moving against them if they were fulfilling all the terms of the contract.

Seems to me we can find a chicken place that would be open on Sunday and properly serve the public.
/——/ As lawyers like to say, you’re assuming facts that aren’t in evidence. As I like to say, you’re pulling crap out of your ass and throwing it at the wall to see if it sticks.
The two Vermin democRATs are proposing a law that would require CFA to be open on Sundays. It’s aimed at one company. No mention of any contract violations.

which violates their First Amendment rights. NY knew the Chick-fil-a policy when they signed the contracts; now these two want to change the rules. It's not like there are no other choices for travelers to make.
State bill targets Chick-fil-A hours at Thruway service plazas
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two New York State lawmakers have introduced a new bill, with the focus on Chick-fil-A and its business hours along the Thruway.

The bill would require Chick-fil-A restaurants at New York State Thruway service plazas to be open seven days a week. Chick-fil-A is known for its chicken, and for having its locations closed on Sundays.
Cool by me...as soon as the New York State Government stays open on Saturday and Sunday.

Good for the goose, good for the gander...right?

Thanks for admitting you lost. Again.
1702835358381.png

Ok. America is a Christian nation.

No. Not what I said.

I posted "As a description of the population, yes. As a description of our government, no.". Yes, there are more Christians than any other religion in the US. But our gov't is not Christian.

correct, they were made up by the Catholic church to give their people one more thing to worship that is not in the bible
/——-/ Saints are mentioned in the Bible, as all followers of Christ are saints. The ones who are distinguished are what you might call super stars.

Romans 1:7 ESV / 383​

To all those in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ

Last edited:

Forum List

Back