democrats war on Christianity continues. NY legislators want to force Chick-fil-a to be open Sundays

If a vast majority of the citizens are Christians, I would call America a Christian nation. There's a neighborhood in Minneapolis that is 99.9% Muslim. That's a Muslim neighborhood.

As a description of the population, yes. As a description of our government, no.

/——/ Good news, they don’t serve religion at Chick-FIL-A. They close on the sabbath. You’ll have to settle for a Whopper one day a week.

Well, I wouldn't eat there anyway, because of their homophobic stances.

But if they are going to set up on public land, they need to follow public rules.

But if they are going to set up on public land, they need to follow public rules.
/——/ They are, otherwise the vermin drmocRATs wouldn’t be trying to pass a new law.
Are you unable to follow what is going on?

His faith is important, but the employee's isn't. I see the hypocrisy, no need to go any further.
Of course his employees faith is important, but he’s also not making anyone take a job there. If they can’t handle pork, they likely shouldn’t work in a place selling pork though. He’s not forcing them to work there…you idiot

/---/ I tried Chick-fil-A once and wasn't impressed. I was spoiled by my wife, who made lightly breaded chicken cutlets and served them on toasted Italian simolina bread with fresh mozzarella cheese toppings. Best hero sandwiches I ever had. Then there was her homemade meatball heroes... Miss her.

Of course his employees faith is important, but he’s also not making anyone take a job there. If they can’t handle pork, they likely shouldn’t work in a place selling pork though. He’s not forcing them to work there…you idiot
Nobody is forcing chick fil a to rent those places.

Seems like a dangerous precedent to set and an outright government overreach. I doubt It would hold up to legal challenges as it would run a foul of religious discrimination laws the state has.

If it passed that would open the door for the government to start bossing around a lot of businesses telling what they can and can't do.

It sets the stage for one day we turn around and restaurants are run by the government. Because much like all of America's problems, it always starts very small. So small most people don't notice.

When people find out I was in the military I get a usual response like "thank you for protecting our freedom". I think it but I don't have the heart to say "I didn't protect our freedoms because every single freedom we have ever lost is because our own government took it from us".

Nobody is forcing chick fil a to rent those places.
/---/ And everyone who dines regularly at CFA is aware of them being closed on Sundays. I bet the NY Thruway hasn't received one complaint about them being closed on Sundays.

There are many fast food places just as successful as them.
Sure, sure, sure. I’m not seeing many with double lane drive thru lanes that are always 12 deep in line at 3pm like I see daily at CF.

I personally don’t care for CF, but to each there own.

Sure, sure, sure. I’m not seeing many with double lane drive thru lanes that are always 12 deep in line at 3pm like I see daily at CF.

I personally don’t care for CF, but to each there own.
YOu expect me to believe you've never driven by a McDonalds at dinner rush?

Is rush hour 3PM fool?
Old republican types eat early.

shrug.gif

/----/ Who says they aren't following the rules? The NY Vermin are trying to change the rules that have been in place since they signed the contracts.
Those con-tracts should have never been signed. Both sides should have seen that being closed on Sunday on the Thruway was stupid.

Forum List

Back