democrats war on Christianity continues. NY legislators want to force Chick-fil-a to be open Sundays

Mr. Cathy, the founder of Chick Fil A was very open about his testimony, GG. It was no secret that he was a devout Baptist Christian.

Yes, the owner/founder is a Christian.

Now, lets talk about the chain itself.

When did the fast food chain accept Jesus as its lord and savior?

Was the fast food chain baptized?

A fast food chain isn't Christian, but the people who work there are. A church isn't Christian. It's a building. The people within it, are.

Are you really this stupid? After reading some of your posts lately, I'm beginning to think you really are.

In Christianity , organizations aren't baptized. The KofC was never baptized, and neither was the Southern Baptist Convention. Doesn't change the fact that the outfits are Christian.

In Christianity , organizations aren't baptized. The KofC was never baptized, and neither was the Southern Baptist Convention. Doesn't change the fact that the outfits are Christian.

He really is this stupid. It's no wonder he can manage to find a golf ball, much less hit one.

I wonder if he pays extra to use non-christian golf balls. He's probably racist though, since his golf balls are all white.

The CEO/Board etc, the people in charge, set the days or hours of operations. That's how every business is ran.

/-----/ Oh, stop playing stupid. Being open on Saturday does not mean you hate Jews. The government forcing Jews to be open on the Sabbath does mean you hate Jews.

Now once again slowly --- This is a direct attack on a Christian business by forcing them to be open on Sundays. By including all businesses that operate on the Thruway is just a false flag, so the Vermin democRATs can say they aren't targeting CFA. But since CFA is the only one closed for religious reasons, they are the target.
It is a government owned service yes. Its a rest stop, with Sunday being a major travel day.
I am sure by not being open the government is losing money on that day - as the lease probably includes a percentage of sales.

Personally, I understand the Government's deal, but I also understand that Chick Fil A is an excellent retail employer in the fast food world, with higher pay and benefits than their competition for their staffs. There are other restaurants where the CFAs are (BKs there as noted), and the government authority knew about their working hours when they agreed to the lease.

It is a government owned service yes. Its a rest stop, with Sunday being a major travel day.
I am sure by not being open the government is losing money on that day - as the lease probably includes a percentage of sales.

Personally, I understand the Government's deal, but I also understand that Chick Fil A is an excellent retail employer in the fast food world, with higher pay and benefits than their competition for their staffs. There are other restaurants where the CFAs are (BKs there as noted), and the government authority knew about their working hours when they agreed to the lease.
NY singed an all encompassing operating lease with an Irish firm Applegreen. They decide who to lease to and negotiate their own leases.

Small towns near these have been complaining about their loss of sales tax revenue by these government owned areas for decades. If a driver can’t find what they want at these, they can drive into a nearby town and boost those economies

Small towns near these have been complaining about their loss of sales tax revenue by these government owned areas for decades. If a driver can’t find what they want at these, they can drive into a nearby town and boost those economies
It sounds like these are rest areas, yes? In Texas they just have vending machines.

A fast food chain isn't Christian, but the people who work there are. A church isn't Christian. It's a building. The people within it, are.

Are you really this stupid? After reading some of your posts lately, I'm beginning to think you really are.

I am not the one that claimed the fast food chain was Christian. You might want to take that up with your tribe member that made the claim.

I would also be willing to bet with you that not everyone that works there is a Christian. You willing to wager on it?

None of those outfits are Christian, they are merely ran by people that are.

Things cannot be Christian.

The CEO/Board etc, the people in charge, set the days or hours of operations. That's how every business is ran.

Correct. I fully support CFA choosing to be closed on Sundays.

I also fully support people they sign contracts with saying "be open on Sunday or we will not allow you in our space".

It should work both ways

I am not the one that claimed the fast food chain was Christian. You might want to take that up with your tribe member that made the claim.

I would also be willing to bet with you that not everyone that works there is a Christian. You willing to wager on it?

A fast food chain is the people who work there you idiot.

I don't care if some people who work there aren't. Doesn't change the fact that they dont have to work on Sunday.

Forum List

Back