🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats War On Citizenship

Obviously, there are a bunch of imbeciles in this thread who want America invaded and over run.

I ask again, do THEY deserve citizenship?

Maybe their citizenship should be revoked and they could be shipped off to help the immigrants in their home country since they "care" so much.

Now you want to deport citizens. You're an idiot. If you don't like it, then pack your shit and get out of our country, you traitor.

The USA was founded to be a White nation, and the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves it.

Don't like it?
Get out traitor.

There is an Existential Threat to the Very Idea of American Citizenship and Democrats are Leading the Charge.

Democrats are trying to fundamentally redefine who is American with anyone that manages to sneak in enjoying the full rights of citizenship and all of the benefits provided to American citizens.

Bernie Sanders put it clearly:

“We’re going to make public colleges and universities tuition-free and open that to the undocumented.”​

So, if you are a citizen of another country and you want a free college education, all you have to do is show up in the United States and get accepted at any one of the 1,626 public colleges in the United States.

Warren a proposed law by Democrat hopeful Julian Castro that leaves us without an effective border:

We have legal procedures that potential immigrants can follow in order to enter the country legally. Millions of people have been faithfully following the law and enter the country legally for many moons.

But after nearly 250 years, the same folks who want to throw open the girls showers to pedophiles want to throw open our borders.

America's wising up to these folks.
Ha, that is a laugh considering that it is the international globalist that want open borders for free flow of labor to keep labor cost down both the dems and repubs have been bought out by these unethical bastards that make billions off of the backs of workers.
Lol
There is no stopping all illegal aliens, but the ones that do make it across undetected deserve to live in the shadows.

Now you want to deport citizens. You're an idiot. If you don't like it, then pack your shit and get out of our country, you traitor.

No, I want people who obviously hate America, think America should bow to foreign demands even when they destroy America and are working for it's demise, like you, to get out.

You call for an invasion of my country....and have the nerve to call ME a traitor?

It's a good thing you're not saying that to me face to face.

No Joke: Three Mexicans walk into the DMV. Walk into a stall that has a sign directly above it "Only ONE person per stall" . Then they take out their cell phones to answer the questions to acquire their drivers license. And shortly before this, the local state I live in pulls out of their magic ass this motor- voter law, which gives illegals the right to vote...Apparently illegals magically can ignore every law and requirement everyone else HAS to follow...This is the kind of logic liberals follow. This isn't a joke, true story.

Last edited:
No Joke: Three Mexicans walk into the DMV. Walk into stall that has a sign directly above it "Only ONE person per stall" . Then they take out their cell phones to answer the questions to acquire their drivers license. And shortly before this, the local state I live in pulls out of their magic ass this motor- voter law, which give illegals the right to vote...Apparently illegals magically can ignore every law and requirement everyone else HAS to follow...This is the kind of logic liberals follow. This isn't a joke, true story.

And it will get MUCH worse.
As long as we keep doing what we're doing (nothing) they will keep doing what they are doing.....destroying the country and mocking us.

we ALL know exactly where this is headed. It's a shame we have to wait until they come for each of us before we decide to do something.

We KNOW this isn't going to end well and procrastination just makes it that much worse.

History repeats.

No, I want people who obviously hate America, think America should bow to foreign demands even when they destroy America and are working for it's demise, like you, to get out.

You call for an invasion of my country....and have the nerve to call ME a traitor?

It's a good thing you're not saying that to me face to face.

Why don't you and that dirty cop who said he was going to come teach me how to "watch your mouth boy" get together and share the gas to come get me, you big pussy. I'm here, but bags of wind like you will never show their face. You're too busy hiding behind a keyboard, you coward.

Why don't you and that dirty cop who said he was going to come teach me how to "watch your mouth boy" get together and share the gas to come get me, you big pussy. I'm here, but bags of wind like you will never show their face. You're too busy hiding behind a keyboard, you coward.

This would be great. what state?

This would be great. what state?

TEXAS BITCH

City?

Houston is close enough.

I love Mexican culture. Art, food especially. But I see countless homeless poor Americans and their lives matter, and they should be the focus of the Democratic party, not the well being of a tiny minority of foreign nationals in temporary holding camps that violate federal immigration laws.. We have a vast plethora of AMERICANS living and dying on the streets. Poor Mexican nationals aren't exactly what we should be focusing on right now, its poor American nationals we need to focus on.

The USA was founded to be a White nation, and the Naturalization Act of 1790 proves it.
Don't like it?
Get out traitor.

It's not about race, for me. it's about giving up the country I was born in to invaders, criminals and ignorant imbeciles.
It's about giving up a way of life that I have worked for.

So, it's not quite about race, but it kind of is anyways.

Forum List

Back