🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats War On Citizenship

Thy don't know how they are seen by the great masses of Americans. As total nutjobs.

They are misled by ludicrous polls, that are responded to by hardly nobody but Democrats.

Is that what it looks like from inside your bubble?

So your saying Sanders never said that?

I didn't mention anything Sanders said. I referenced only your stupid post.

really? how is that when that was my first post in the thread?

Please forgive my mistake. I took your post to be a continuation from the poster I had previously responded to.

I have no doubt that Bernie said that. I also have no doubt that there will be a list of strenuous requirements to be met before any qualified person is able to take advantage of that particular program. I doubt anyone will cross the border and enroll in class the next day.
Sander's pander is completely unworkable.

There is an Existential Threat to the Very Idea of American Citizenship and Democrats are Leading the Charge.

Democrats are trying to fundamentally redefine who is American with anyone that manages to sneak in enjoying the full rights of citizenship and all of the benefits provided to American citizens.

Bernie Sanders put it clearly:

“We’re going to make public colleges and universities tuition-free and open that to the undocumented.”​

So, if you are a citizen of another country and you want a free college education, all you have to do is show up in the United States and get accepted at any one of the 1,626 public colleges in the United States.

Warren a proposed law by Democrat hopeful Julian Castro that leaves us without an effective border:

We have legal procedures that potential immigrants can follow in order to enter the country legally. Millions of people have been faithfully following the law and enter the country legally for many moons.

But after nearly 250 years, the same folks who want to throw open the girls showers to pedophiles want to throw open our borders.

America's wising up to these folks.
Ha, that is a laugh considering that it is the international globalist that want open borders for free flow of labor to keep labor cost down both the dems and repubs have been bought out by these unethical bastards that make billions off of the backs of workers.
Yup. Look no further than the Gang of Ocho that was ready to sell out the American Worker

Rubio-Center-Gang-of-Eight-AP.jpg

Meanwhile our neighbor in Canada and most European countries have secure borders and strict immigration policies. Look, Dem's are importing millions of poor illegals they can bribe with amnesty and government handouts to cancel out the votes of Americans who refuse to vote for them. Its that simple.

Some of you are too young to remember that Dem's once ruled congress with an iron fist for 40 straight years. That's why they are unhinged.

And considering how crazy and hateful and immoral the right has become, we will probably rule congress for the next 40 years.

Since I feel like being mean to the left this is where I remind you that George Bush whooped your ass...twice :auiqs.jpg: The man could barely speak a complete sentence :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:. Some Dem's bragged after Obama won in 2008 that they would rule congress for another 40 years...2 years later Dem's lost in a defeat so epic it was the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yep, shit happens. Even shrub was better than that obese orange clown, but you're right. I'll change my claim to
If sanity and integrity, are deciding factors, and the right continues with their Trump style of governance, Democrats will control congress for a long time.
Where do they get this "right"

The right to seek asylum was incorporated into international law following the atrocities of World War II. Congress adopted key provisions of the Geneva Refugee Convention (including the international definition of a refugee) into U.S. immigration law when it passed the Refugee Act of 1980.
Our Constitution supersedes "International law". Giving asylum is not a Constitutional right.

Did you stop reading before you got to the part about Refugee Act of 1980? Yes, by treaty we are bound by international law.
We had a treaty with Iran. Guess what.....

Yep, that obese orange fool canceled that treaty.
Good. How refreshing to have a President that puts America first instead of muslim terrorists. Why do you hate America so much?

Obviously, there are a bunch of imbeciles in this thread who want America invaded and over run.

I ask again, do THEY deserve citizenship?

Maybe their citizenship should be revoked and they could be shipped off to help the immigrants in their home country since they "care" so much.

Now you want to deport citizens. You're an idiot. If you don't like it, then pack your shit and get out of our country, you traitor.
Guess what? If you don't support the Constitution, you're the enemy within, you traitor.

Democrats thrive on poor, pissed off and government dependent people. They're professionals at exploiting these people. So when they're done dragging Americans down, they feel a need to important more poor and uneducated foreigners to drive wages down and add even more poor and pissed off people. Democrats are evil where the American worker and middle class are concerned.

There is an Existential Threat to the Very Idea of American Citizenship and Democrats are Leading the Charge.

Democrats are trying to fundamentally redefine who is American with anyone that manages to sneak in enjoying the full rights of citizenship and all of the benefits provided to American citizens.

“We’re going to make public colleges and universities tuition-free and open that to the undocumented.”​

So, if you are a citizen of another country and you want a free college education, all you have to do is show up in the United States and get accepted at any one of the 1,626 public colleges in the United States.

Warren a proposed law by Democrat hopeful Julian Castro that leaves us without an effective border:

We have legal procedures that potential immigrants can follow in order to enter the country legally. Millions of people have been faithfully following the law and enter the country legally for many moons.

But after nearly 250 years, the same folks who want to throw open the girls showers to pedophiles want to throw open our borders.

Ha, that is a laugh considering that it is the international globalist that want open borders for free flow of labor to keep labor cost down both the dems and repubs have been bought out by these unethical bastards that make billions off of the backs of workers.
Yup. Look no further than the Gang of Ocho that was ready to sell out the American Worker

This shit started during the later 1970’s and every president and congress have allowed it to happen and facilitated the exploitation no matter the party affiliation

Democrats thrive on poor, pissed off and government dependent people. They're professionals at exploiting these people. So when they're done dragging Americans down, they feel a need to important more poor and uneducated foreigners to drive wages down and add even more poor and pissed off people. Democrats are evil where the American worker and middle class are concerned.
Which president signed a bill on giving them amnesty?

The problem is that the pieces of shit who vote Democrat don't care about any of that. Pointing it all out to lowlife scum people (Democrats) who are actually okay with it is futile.

Poor President Reagan. He worked with Democrats and now he gets the blame for it.

Poor President Reagan. He worked with Democrats and now he gets the blame for it.
That's what happens when you are the quarterback..

Naw, it's what happens when people are biased.

Nope, that is how the cookie crumbles when presidents take accolaids they never earned they also get the shit end of the stick they didn't deserve..Yet Reagan was sympathetic to the migrants he allowed Berkeley to become a sanctuary city while he was governor of California and MI-13 began then also.

Nope, that is how the cookie crumbles when presidents take accolaids they never earned they also get the shit end of the stick they didn't deserve..Yet Reagan was sympathetic to the migrants he allowed Berkeley to become a sanctuary city while he was governor of California and MI-13 began then also.
So Reagan was a good guy because he was sympathetic to illegals, yet he was a bad guy because he signed the amnesty bill. You should be a politician.

So Reagan was a good guy because he was sympathetic to illegals, yet he was a bad guy because he signed the amnesty bill. You should be a politician.
I did train to be one since my Dad's side of the family were in elected seats of govt. yet I did want to play that game after noticing what you have to do to make it.
Yet my opinion of what Reagan did was because I wanted the illegals gone yet that is not what corporate America wanted.

I love Mexican culture. Art, food especially. But I see countless homeless poor Americans and their lives matter, and they should be the focus of the Democratic party, not the well being of a tiny minority of foreign nationals in temporary holding camps that violate federal immigration laws.. We have a vast plethora of AMERICANS living and dying on the streets. Poor Mexican nationals aren't exactly what we should be focusing on right now, its poor American nationals we need to focus on.
Dems don't care about Americans. Haven't you noticed how they no longer pander to their former favored demographic group, blacks? Blacks are wising up after years of broken promises and being treated like they are too stupid or lazy to even get an ID. Dems are grooming their next target, "brown" people. Hispanics (brown people) who are here legally are a much smaller voting bloc and tend to be Christian and conservative. So Dems must import a whole new crop (pun intended) of brown people who are ignorant and susceptible to the promise of "free" stuff. Dems are aware that most Americans are "woke" to their extreme ideas about governing and they know that they cannot win 2020 without packing the polls with illegal, illegitimate shills.
From the Democrat Party point of view, Americans be damned! Blacks be damned! Homeless, poor, hungry? Tough! Congress doesn't have the time or money for you unless they think they can buy your vote, or otherwise dupe you into casting your vote for them. The Dems will lie, cheat, or steal in order to win 2020.

I did train to be one since my Dad's side of the family were in elected seats of govt. yet I did want to play that game after noticing what you have to do to make it.
Yet my opinion of what Reagan did was because I wanted the illegals gone yet that is not what corporate America wanted.
Good that you want the illegals gone.

I think if there were a policy put in place that would guarantee temporary citizenship to current illegal immigrants in this country if they enroll into an integration program where they can learn and then show proficiency in things like English language, national history, a demonstrated understanding of cultural norms, skills that they bring, and a desire to adopt American values and norms then they could come out of the shadows without fear of deportation. However naturalization and full citizenship would be granted first to those that have initiated the process in the legal manner from their home country and then all others who enrolled in the temporary citizenship program that came illegally would populate the line after everybody else. It would still provide dignity and a clear part for those that crossed illegally but wouldn’t reward them over people who initiated the process correctly. Anyway it’s just a thought.

I think if there were a policy put in place that would guarantee temporary citizenship to current illegal immigrants in this country if they enroll into an integration program where they can learn and then show proficiency in things like English language, national history, a demonstrated understanding of cultural norms, skills that they bring, and a desire to adopt American values and norms then they could come out of the shadows without fear of deportation. However naturalization and full citizenship would be granted first to those that have initiated the process in the legal manner from their home country and then all others who enrolled in the temporary citizenship program that came illegally would populate the line after everybody else. It would still provide dignity and a clear part for those that crossed illegally but wouldn’t reward them over people who initiated the process correctly. Anyway it’s just a thought.
Let's send them back to their countries of origin with the proper paperwork and instructions how to legally apply to immigrate and eventually earn citizenship? Why reward them in any way at all for their violation of our immigration laws? If they really want to become citizens, they will no doubt want to willingly participate in the established procedures. As it stands, I doubt most want to actually become citizens, especially when they get all the rights and privileges of citizenship without having to work for and earn them.
Send them home, they do not have any right to be here.

This shit started during the later 1970’s and every president and congress have allowed it to happen and facilitated the exploitation no matter the party affiliation
Yup. Even John "Build The Dang Fence!" McCain.

Forum List

Back