Democrats, what would be a good trade-off for the $5B?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
This is politics, after all. Give and take. Or at least that USED to be the rule, when we were sane.

What would be a good trade-off to write that check? Improved DACA status? Amnesty of some kind? Maybe another issue? Climate change funding?

Whatever is decided about a potential trade off; the paramount issue is to get whatever is traded in the same legislation. You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. So whatever is decided, it must happen either at the same time or before the funding for the wall.

If I’m the Democrats, I never give $5B; period. But that’s just me.

Whatever is decided about a potential trade off; the paramount issue is to get whatever is traded in the same legislation. You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. So whatever is decided, it must happen either at the same time or before the funding for the wall.

If the first Bush were still alive you could ask him how Dems keep promises. They don't.

Five billion for the wall is cheap when you consider the billions Illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

Build the wall. No more can get in and we can boot those that are here out. They won't be able to get back in.

Win, win for the tax payers.

If the first Bush were still alive you could ask him how Dems keep promises. They don't.

Five billion for the wall is cheap when you consider the billions Illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

Build the wall. No more can get in and we can boot those that are here out. They won't be able to get back in.

I thought the ACE was going to build it; that is what you said 2 weeks ago.

I don't care who pays for it. It will be well worth the cost in the billions saved every year.

/----/ "You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. " You're a bald face liar. The president has kept over 85% of his campaign promises so far. You think you can just throw your hate filled propaganda out here without being called on it?
hysterical liberal.jpg

/----/ "You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. " You're a bald face liar. The president has kept over 85% of his campaign promises so far. You think you can just throw your hate filled propaganda out here without being called on it?
View attachment 238027

Not true.
Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 7.46.34 AM.png

This is politics, after all. Give and take. Or at least that USED to be the rule, when we were sane.

What would be a good trade-off to write that check? Improved DACA status? Amnesty of some kind? Maybe another issue? Climate change funding?
What trade-off? Mexico is paying for it. Remember?

I don't care who pays for it. It will be well worth the cost in the billions saved every year.
BUT Trump promised over 20 times that Mexico would pay Why do you support a lying pos?

OP, the title SHOULD be

"Republicans, why do you want to waste $5B on political stunting?"

Because that's what it is.

Are you against

Are you against the security of African American neighborhoods?

OP, the title SHOULD be

As a poor American it’s not a waste. Illegals are moving to poor neighborhoods and taking resources that only belong to Americans.

Where is the SANITY in wasting $5B on a political stunt that you KNOW won't do anything to curb the problem you say you're stopping?

A $5 billion check from Mexico.

OP, the title SHOULD be

As a poor American it’s not a waste. Illegals are moving to poor neighborhoods and taking resources that only belong to Americans.
What exactly are these folks taking from you?

Forum List

Back