Democrats, what would be a good trade-off for the $5B?

Democrats, what would be a good trade-off for the $5B?

No more taxpayer funded profits for Mar-A-Lago.

This is politics, after all. Give and take. Or at least that USED to be the rule, when we were sane.

What would be a good trade-off to write that check? Improved DACA status? Amnesty of some kind? Maybe another issue? Climate change funding?
OP, the title SHOULD be

"Republicans, why do you want to waste $5B on political stunting?"

Because that's what it is.
As a poor American it’s not a waste. Illegals are moving to poor neighborhoods and taking resources that only belong to Americans.
What exactly are these folks taking from you?
Our money! Our school chairs, our hospital beds, our food, our jobs, our identities and some of us are losing our lives and. They are not supposed to be here!
SO? get illegals out Just try not to kill their kids on the way There is a legal process to enter America Make sure that is used fairly
That’s another thing they cost us. Prison fees, court costs, legal fees! Bastards don’t respect this country or our laws! And you are a dumb ass for saying we kill their kids! That is just a fucking stupid dumb ass thing to say.

This is politics, after all. Give and take. Or at least that USED to be the rule, when we were sane.

What would be a good trade-off to write that check? Improved DACA status? Amnesty of some kind? Maybe another issue? Climate change funding?
OP, the title SHOULD be

As a poor American it’s not a waste. Illegals are moving to poor neighborhoods and taking resources that only belong to Americans.
Our money! Our school chairs, our hospital beds, our food, our jobs, our identities and some of us are losing our lives and. They are not supposed to be here!
SO? get illegals out Just try not to kill their kids on the way There is a legal process to enter America Make sure that is used fairly

The parents were trying to throw their kids over the fence in to barbwire Lol parents are killing their kids.. so don’t bring up you care for kids if you don’t say anything about how Latin Culture treats their kids

Whatever is decided about a potential trade off; the paramount issue is to get whatever is traded in the same legislation. You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. So whatever is decided, it must happen either at the same time or before the funding for the wall.

If I’m the Democrats, I never give $5B; period. But that’s just me.

If the first Bush were still alive you could ask him how Dems keep promises. They don't.

Five billion for the wall is cheap when you consider the billions Illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

Build the wall. No more can get in and we can boot those that are here out. They won't be able to get back in.

Win, win for the tax payers.

I thought the ACE was going to build it; that is what you said 2 weeks ago.

I don't care who pays for it. It will be well worth the cost in the billions saved every year.
BUT Trump promised over 20 times that Mexico would pay Why do you support a lying pos?

Your supported the lying O. No difference.
Hey Brownie You really want to compare the 2 years worth of lies and BS spewed by Trump with an occasional mistake by Obama in 8 years?

If the first Bush were still alive you could ask him how Dems keep promises. They don't.

Five billion for the wall is cheap when you consider the billions Illegals cost we the tax payer every year.

Build the wall. No more can get in and we can boot those that are here out. They won't be able to get back in.

I don't care who pays for it. It will be well worth the cost in the billions saved every year.
BUT Trump promised over 20 times that Mexico would pay Why do you support a lying pos?

Hey Brownie You really want to compare the 2 years worth of lies and BS spewed by Trump with an occasional mistake by Obama in 8 years?
Obamaturd was one big eight year long mistake!

Whatever is decided about a potential trade off; the paramount issue is to get whatever is traded in the same legislation. You can’t trust Trump to follow through with a promise. So whatever is decided, it must happen either at the same time or before the funding for the wall.

If I'm Trump, I never sign anything they want until they kneel before reality. Not one thing. I would literally bury them in Executive Orders and, with Senate cooperation, investigations of the House Democrat leadership and their media cohorts.

So. There it is. :113:

Ahh, now EOs are good things? A few years ago, you guys were calling them unconstitutional.

Many of Obama's were unconstitutional.

Politically, the 2020 Senate races have a lot of red in them and a very motivated blue base. And in two of the states (KS, ME), they just got through electing DEM governors and have GOP senators up for re-election.

Time will tell, and there's lots of it.

Yeah O lied hundreds of times. Him and W are even worse than trump.

Glad you got what you wished for You deserve Trump

If I'm the Democrats are don't expect or accept anything for the Wall. I would have gotten behind it 100% from the start and claimed some political points for doing so. It's not as if Democrat voters aren't going to still dislike Trump anyways, but they could have swung a few moderates and Independents who believe state sovereignty and security is paramount. Over 300,000 Americans donated to the Wall, anyone going to argue they were all loyal Trump voters?

Why would anyone play politics with the National Security of the United States? I think it's repugnant. You need a wall to protect your nation from illegal entry and all the risks it presets, period.
Playing politics is republicans and trumps game Remember the 1st SC pick ?

Yup. It was brilliant.

Happy to have Trump! He cares about this country unlike the obamaturd!

OP, the title SHOULD be

What's unfair about the legal process?

Yeah O lied hundreds of times. Him and W are even worse than trump.
DOW opened off 361 You and Willow want to blame Obama?

Happy to have Trump! He cares about this country unlike the obamaturd!
Willow you have a career on Sat Night Live

If I'm Trump, I never sign anything they want until they kneel before reality. Not one thing. I would literally bury them in Executive Orders and, with Senate cooperation, investigations of the House Democrat leadership and their media cohorts.

So. There it is. :113:

Ahh, now EOs are good things? A few years ago, you guys were calling them unconstitutional.

Many of Obama's were unconstitutional.

Politically, the 2020 Senate races have a lot of red in them and a very motivated blue base. And in two of the states (KS, ME), they just got through electing DEM governors and have GOP senators up for re-election.

Time will tell, and there's lots of it.

Either the EO as a tool is constitutional or not.

That there will be an energized Democratic Party is pretty much a given. Whether the blob can whip up enough fear and hate to energize the Reds is a question.

OP, the title SHOULD be

Not a thing BK But now with a dem house you're going to get all the "legal" you can stomach

Not a thing BK But now with a dem house you're going to get all the "legal" you can stomach
Presidential harassment

Forum List

Back