DEMOCRATS: What would have happened if....

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.

Obama would give that look and say.."Lets be absolutely clear. I have never had the pleasure of meeting your mother and son.....I'm not your father."

h05yth99vtelpccggkbv.jpg

Here’s the thing . Obama ain’t Trump .

Trump talks that shit all the time . So basically cons are mad cause this Congressman acts like Trump .

that's what i basically said but it's quite apparent that no answer is good enough for the OP, since he is such a political fundamentalist.

Trump talks that shit all the time . So basically cons are mad cause this Congressman acts like Trump .

that's what i basically said but it's quite apparent that no answer is good enough for the OP, since he is such a political fundamentalist.
Not to mention he gets mad when you dont give the answer he has already decided is the only correct answer.

She shouldn't have said it. I don't care that she mentioned impeachment, her constituency is probably on board that train already but at some point our politicians need to stop decaying the public discourse with calling the other side names.

With that said, this congresswoman went after the queen of the childish name callers, she didn't start it, she only threw it back in its face. Just the same, when they go low....

Last edited:

Ewe got him on video calling someone a motherfucker? Produce it please!

They are both motherfuckers. I don't know why anyone should give a shit at this point.

Here's the thing. You still didn't answer the question.

I’ll answer the question . NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN!

Want a real life example? That D bag GOP congressman who yelled out. “You lie “ in the middle of the state of the union.

So spare me this obama / trump double standard you are trying to manufacture.

Here's the thing. You still didn't answer the question.

I’ll answer the question . NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN!

Want a real life example? That D bag GOP congressman who yelled out. “You lie “ in the middle of the state of the union.

So spare me this obama / trump double standard you are trying to manufacture.

Uhhh...this very response proves the double standard you mention.

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.
Things have changed, you deplorable types have coarsened the status quo as far as rhetoric is concerned.

Thanks in advance.

I can't read your mind, but I think you meant:

What would have been the reaction of the press, the members of Congress and the USMB posters if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

I can't read the minds of those who responded to you either but I think their answer would have been just as meaningless and evasive.

Forum List

Back