DEMOCRATS: What would have happened if....

A delightful byproduct here is how they're comparing it to Trump.

As they deflect.

They're so proud to be just like the guy they hate.

Deflect what? How many times does your question need to be answered ?
Your "answer" was debunked in post 25.

But play this game all you want.

We all know what would happen.

But it's fun watching people line up to squirm and deflect.

It would be smarter to just avoid the question.

What would happen? Now you answer a question .

Huh? I voted against Trump. I voted for Hillary.
If you, as an ardent Trumpist, can be believed.
But as we all know, ardent Trumpists lie like their cult leader!
Voted for Hillary, voted against Trump.

The standard deflect/pivot/attack tactic, shoved down your throat.

Hypocrites. Blatant hypocrites.

What she said was small potatoes next to Rep. Joe Wilson's "You lie" shout at Obama's State of The Union address. His comment was an absolute affront to the office of the presidency not to mention broke every rule of decorum in Congressional chambers.

Last edited:

What would happen? Now you answer a question .
Happy to!

Outrage. Apology tours. Censure. Screams of RACISM. Marches.

You know. The usual stuff.

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.
The issue isn't about Trump, language, or impeachment-it is about control, and a newbie going off the rails creates headaches for their party leader. One thing I do wonder about-Trump is frequently called that orange... What if Obama had been called that brown... Would anyone have objected?

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.
The issue isn't about Trump, language, or impeachment-it is about control, and a newbie going off the rails creates headaches for their party leader. One thing I do wonder about-Trump is frequently called that orange... What if Obama had been called that brown... Would anyone have objected?
Most people are some shade of brown. Drumpf is an orange color which is different from the rest of the human population. Not really two comparable points.

We see what happens when a Dem says mother fucker, so a "smarter" question would have been "Trumpists what would have happened if Tramp had called the Chinese "mother fuckers?"
But as a Trumpist you couldn't help but ask the question you did!!!!

Now like a true Trumpist you will claim I proved your point.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.
Most people are some shade of brown. Drumpf is an orange color which is different from the rest of the human population. Not really two comparable points.

Why do you hate people of color?

Thanks in advance.

Why do you hate people of color?
Who told you I hate my people?

Thanks in advance.

You won't get a straight answer from the Snowflakes here. You're wasting your time.

Forum List

Back