DEMOCRATS: What would have happened if....

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

And this is the point of the entire thread, basking in his own personal partisanship.

Hypocrisy.
More deflection.

This was too easy. Almost unfair.

I didn't deflect, I gave you you an answer on the first page, you ignored it because it didn't fit your preconceived narrative you dishonest hack.

He thinks he started some “got ya”’ thread. He gets answered over and over . Then declares no one will answer him.

Typical trump tard delusion.

I am sure that Oblama's response would be just as elaborate as when he was called a Muslim, a liar and a foreign national.

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.

Remember when a congress critter CORRECTLY said obozo lied during a speech?

Here’s the thing . Obama ain’t Trump .

Trump talks that shit all the time . So basically cons are mad cause this Congressman acts like Trump .

Trump does talk trash all the time. And we’ve been told the past two years how horrible it is that he is making politics so vulgar and then you turn around and support idiots like this.

It’s almost as if your criticism of trump is phoned outrage

Here’s the thing . Obama ain’t Trump .

Trump talks that shit all the time . So basically cons are mad cause this Congressman acts like Trump .

Trump does talk trash all the time. And we’ve been told the past two years how horrible it is that he is making politics so vulgar and then you turn around and support idiots like this.

It’s almost as if your criticism of trump is phoned outrage
What goes around comes around. You fling shit like an over stimulated monkey at the zoo, then dont be surprised when someone starts flinging it back at you.

And this is the point of the entire thread, basking in his own personal partisanship.

Hypocrisy.
More deflection.

I didn't deflect, I gave you you an answer on the first page, you ignored it because it didn't fit your preconceived narrative you dishonest hack.

He thinks he started some “got ya”’ thread. He gets answered over and over . Then declares no one will answer him.

True, he starts these threads all the time, it's all abut him and his ego.

He's not a fan of Trump though, he just likes to play bothsiderisms which gives Trump a get out of jail free card.

Hypocrisy.
More deflection.

He's not a fan of Trump though, he just likes to play bothsiderisms which gives Trump a get out of jail free card.
Or, I just don't like flaming, blatant, cowardly hypocrites on either end of the spectrum and enjoy watching them prove it for me.

But you can run with your version if you'd like!

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.
Obama received little respect from Republicans

You Lie
Openly questioning his birthplace
Questioning his loyalty

This is Trumpian America....calling someone a MF is par for the course

Thanks in advance.

You Lie
Questioning his loyalty

So Trump made her do it?

She's that weak?

Do you think that's a good thing?

Hypocrisy.
More deflection.

Or, I just don't like flaming, blatant, cowardly hypocrites on either end of the spectrum and enjoy watching them prove it for me.

But you can run with your version if you'd like!

Why are you even replying to this? Start with my first post in this thread and then move up.

Thanks in advance.

You Lie
Questioning his loyalty

So Trump made her do it?

She's that weak?

Drumpf changed the climate to where its now acceptable to call people son of a bitches and mother fuckers. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

You Lie
Questioning his loyalty

So Trump made her do it?

She's that weak?

A lot is you Reap what you Sow in life

Obama is respectful, Trump is not

If she said it about Pence, it would be unacceptable