DEMOCRATS: What would have happened if....

138_zpsmqha0m3u.jpg

And this is the point of the entire thread, basking in his own personal partisanship.

Hypocrisy.

Trump is mean, let's light things on fire. WEEEE. If our opponent fights back, and doesn't do what he is told, we can put babies in the microwave.

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.

Rmemebr when that one Congressman stood up and said,”You LIE!”, and how ballistic they went?

Ewe got him on video calling someone a motherfucker? Produce it please!
Here ya go..25 seconds in.

So who did he call a mother fucker? You got a name?

Did you watch the video retard? :rolleyes:

Yes asslips and Ididn’t catch the name!

Thats your problem. What does that have to do with the point? He called someone a mother fucker.

Who?

I tried to get a straight answer in another thread to this question. Unfortunately, all I got was deflection, catty comments and evasion. So I'll try here.

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressman had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Specifically, would the leftists here be supporting and downplaying and laughing about it here?

Let's see if we can get any honest answers here. Or, if hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant, transparent hypocrites, which is my guess.

Thanks in advance.
The issue isn't about Trump, language, or impeachment-it is about control, and a newbie going off the rails creates headaches for their party leader. One thing I do wonder about-Trump is frequently called that orange... What if Obama had been called that brown... Would anyone have objected?
Most people are some shade of brown. Drumpf is an orange color which is different from the rest of the human population. Not really two comparable points.

Why do you hate people of color?
Who told you I hate my people?

Based on your posts it is obvious that you are bitter man who hates everybody including and especially President Trump.

If he is - as you claim - orange, then he is a person of color.

So, why do you hate people of color?

We all know what would happen.

But it's fun watching people line up to squirm and deflect.

It would be smarter to just avoid the question.

What would happen? Now you answer a question .
Happy to!

Outrage. Apology tours. Censure. Screams of RACISM. Marches.

You know. The usual stuff.

Is that what happened with “you lie” guy?
Hey look!

Did I call it?

You'll need to come up with a better deflection.

:laugh:

Joe "You Lie" Wilson Fends off Racism Charge By Praising His and Michelle Obama's "Shared Heritage of South Carolina" » THE DISTRICT SENTINEL news co-op
MSNBC Hosts: Rep. Joe Wilson A White Southern Racist
Dastardly racism, says Jimmy Carter over 'You lie' outburst at Obama
Maureen Dowd: Joe Wilson's 'You Lie' Outburst All About Racism
Of course racism is behind the You lie outburst

Thanks in advance.

The Democrats stained their Congressional chairs when Joe Wilson called Obama a liar at the SOTU speech. And that was even true.

Not a peep about this new girl, whatever her name is.

Last edited:
The issue isn't about Trump, language, or impeachment-it is about control, and a newbie going off the rails creates headaches for their party leader. One thing I do wonder about-Trump is frequently called that orange... What if Obama had been called that brown... Would anyone have objected?
Most people are some shade of brown. Drumpf is an orange color which is different from the rest of the human population. Not really two comparable points.

Why do you hate people of color?
Who told you I hate my people?

Based on your posts it is obvious that you are bitter man who hates everybody including and especially President Trump.

If he is - as you claim - orange, then he is a person of color.

So, why do you hate people of color?
Hes not a person of my color or even a shade of my of color. Sorry. :rolleyes:

Who in his/her right mind would want to be??

Here’s the thing . Obama ain’t Trump .

Trump talks that shit all the time . So basically cons are mad cause this Congressman acts like Trump .

Here's the thing. You still didn't answer the question.

I’ll answer the question . NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN!

Want a real life example? That D bag GOP congressman who yelled out. “You lie “ in the middle of the state of the union.

So spare me this obama / trump double standard you are trying to manufacture.
He was lying

We all know what would happen.

But it's fun watching people line up to squirm and deflect.

It would be smarter to just avoid the question.

What would happen? Now you answer a question .
Happy to!

Outrage. Apology tours. Censure. Screams of RACISM. Marches.

You know. The usual stuff.

Is that what happened with “you lie” guy?
Hey look!

Did I call it?

You'll need to come up with a better deflection.

:laugh:

Joe "You Lie" Wilson Fends off Racism Charge By Praising His and Michelle Obama's "Shared Heritage of South Carolina" » THE DISTRICT SENTINEL news co-op
MSNBC Hosts: Rep. Joe Wilson A White Southern Racist
Dastardly racism, says Jimmy Carter over 'You lie' outburst at Obama
Maureen Dowd: Joe Wilson's 'You Lie' Outburst All About Racism
Of course racism is behind the You lie outburst

Like I said . Nothing happened .

Ohhhh some stories were written ! Same happening wh the lady congressman.

Thanks in advance.
Things have changed, you deplorable types have coarsened the status quo as far as rhetoric is concerned.
Alinsky 101, accuse the other side of what you do all the time

Forum List

Back