🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats who were in the Klan.

The KKK was pretty influential at one time, but these days they are largely marginalized. None of major political parties support them.

And that's a good thing. Even the town where they formed has removed all the places with the KKK's name on them.

And once again your head's up your ass, Sparkles.

It's one sign, on one building, the law office where the six Confederate vets formed it originally --- where a plaque was put up by the Daughters of the Confederacy, and then flipped around by the building's new owner in the 1990s.

It looks like this:

Before
plaque1_6.gif

After:
TNPULkkkplaque_darrendonna1.jpg

---- See those six names on the first image? Those are the six founders I was talking about .... young veteran soldiers of the Confederacy. Not politicians, not politically connected. Tennessee was disenfranchised at the time anyway so there wasn't a whole hell of a lot of political activity going on.

Know where that image comes from? It comes from this site, because I posted it here, years ago when a previous cretin came in trying to sell this bullshit with no links.

Go ahead Elmer --- prove me wrong. Just try it.

You are retarded Britney YouTube girl. You brought shit. You attacked the harding thing, now you are deflecting your your stupid pictures. Pic one of the names I posted, discount it if you can. Your to slow on Google to do it moron. If you are as small as you imply you could do that. Not deflect with a stupid picture. You may be held in high regard here, on this message board, but you ain't shit but pictures to me. You brought jack shit. Your boy harding was a cross burning sister humping Klan member, or an alleged one anyway. It's the biggest reason you only post pictures. Because if ya dig in the famous names of Klan members, they are mostly democrats. Now get back to your Dr. Seuss so you can learn your words. And use them.

Harding was a Republican anyway DUMBASS. And once again for you shortbus kids, this is ***YOUR*** assertion, that gives ***YOU*** the burden of proof. Not me, not anyone else -- YOU.

But you're too much of a fucking wimp. You have yet to post a single one.

Replace "Britney" with "Hillary" and "hair" with whatever and we have you. They typical racist Klan loving and founding libturd.

I'm not seeing that link in there Wimpy.

Go on --- tell the class how Bill McKinley can be a member of an organization which provably DOES NOT EXIST.

Where's your source?

Well?
impatient.gif

Wassamatta? Afraid?

I don't know why they would need spies.

I get this from "The Ku Klux Spirit" written by J.A. Rogers, he was a black historian of the 1920's, the book was first published in 1923 by Messenger Publishing Co.

""A fact not generally known is that there were thousands of Negro Klansmen. These were used as spies on other Negroes and on Northern Whites."

Also another book "A Fool's Errand" written by Albion Winegar Tourgee, first published in 1880 by Fords, Howard and Hubert of New York.

"There were no Colored men in the band (of Klansmen) that night. Their hands were not covered. I could see their boots and pants, and I could judge from their hands and feet. Most of them were genteel people, besides being white people. I could also have told by their language if there had been any Colored people among them. Their language was that of white men, and cultivated men."

Albion Winegar Tourgee's "A Fool's Errand" was republished in I think 1988 or 1989 by Louisiana State University Press with the different title of "The Invisible Empire"

Your second citation seems to contradict the first.

Which iteration of the Klan are they talking about?

The first is in reference to when the Klan hadn't long been established, so that would be the original Klan C. 1865-late 1866.

The second is in reference to the Klan C. 1867-mid 1870s.

Those are actually the same Klan. It kind of changed hands a few times.

On Christmas Day 1865 the six Confederate vet soldiers started it, not with any political or even racial purpose in mind but just as a silly lark because they were bored. 'That's why it has all those silly K-alliterations (klavern, kleagle, etc) -- it was supposed to be a simple inside joke.

That was soon infiltrated and taken over by "night riders" and "slave patrols" which already existed before the War, who kept the name and the regalia and the K-alliterations. In April of 1867 they solicited Nathan Bedford Forrest who had been a noteworthy General in the War, to be its CEO and give it some credibility. Less that two years later (January 1869), Forrest issued his first and only General Order number one, disbanding the whole thing and ordering all that regalia destroyed. He thought the vigilante element had taken it too far. That element largely ignored the order and continued as local decentralized groups until they were wiped out by the Federal government by about 1873.

That was the end of that continuous line, and it wasn't re-formed until Thanksgiving Day 1915 by William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons in Atlanta.

Meanwhile William McKinley, who the OP has as a Klan member, was elected President in 1896 and again in 1900, and died in 1901 --- which makes his membership impossible since the Klan did not exist.

OP can't answer that. He can't answer anything. McKinley didn't even begin his political career until several years after the Klan was gone -- plus he was from Ohio; that original Klan was confined to the South.

Anyway, that's the quick-version timeline.

Now some historians count a "third" or even "fourth" Klan, counting from the 1940s and/or the civil rights movement in the '60s but neither of those involved a formal organization. Officially, the second Klan was disbanded April 23, 1944 after the IRS came after them for back taxes. That was the end of any formally organized Ku Klux Klan.

Everything after that is independent local yokels playing dress-up. Like David Duke, who decided on his own to found his "chapter" in Louisiana. Others have formed elsewhere but none of them are connected to a single organization.

Lies and speculation on your part girlfriend. You found a story you liked, then chose to believe that, which is another thing democrats are famous for. You are a brain washed ditz.

Actually that's assembled from several dozens of books, links, government documents and news files. You see Gummo, I inherited a library on this topic and continued its work. I'm something of an expert on it, which is why I knew immediately that you were going to be a low-hanging fruit vending machine that I could obliterate with ease.

You are also a kungfoo 5 degree expert to. You have dons shit but show how good you Google and melt down. I was wrong about anltber thing aside from Harding being a racist Democrat instead of a racist republican. Your tantrums are more like this guy here,

Your second citation seems to contradict the first.

Which iteration of the Klan are they talking about?

The first is in reference to when the Klan hadn't long been established, so that would be the original Klan C. 1865-late 1866.

The second is in reference to the Klan C. 1867-mid 1870s.

Those are actually the same Klan. It kind of changed hands a few times.

On Christmas Day 1865 the six Confederate vet soldiers started it, not with any political or even racial purpose in mind but just as a silly lark because they were bored. 'That's why it has all those silly K-alliterations (klavern, kleagle, etc) -- it was supposed to be a simple inside joke.

That was soon infiltrated and taken over by "night riders" and "slave patrols" which already existed before the War, who kept the name and the regalia and the K-alliterations. In April of 1867 they solicited Nathan Bedford Forrest who had been a noteworthy General in the War, to be its CEO and give it some credibility. Less that two years later (January 1869), Forrest issued his first and only General Order number one, disbanding the whole thing and ordering all that regalia destroyed. He thought the vigilante element had taken it too far. That element largely ignored the order and continued as local decentralized groups until they were wiped out by the Federal government by about 1873.

That was the end of that continuous line, and it wasn't re-formed until Thanksgiving Day 1915 by William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons in Atlanta.

Meanwhile William McKinley, who the OP has as a Klan member, was elected President in 1896 and again in 1900, and died in 1901 --- which makes his membership impossible since the Klan did not exist.

OP can't answer that. He can't answer anything. McKinley didn't even begin his political career until several years after the Klan was gone -- plus he was from Ohio; that original Klan was confined to the South.

Anyway, that's the quick-version timeline.

Now some historians count a "third" or even "fourth" Klan, counting from the 1940s and/or the civil rights movement in the '60s but neither of those involved a formal organization. Officially, the second Klan was disbanded April 23, 1944 after the IRS came after them for back taxes. That was the end of any formally organized Ku Klux Klan.

Everything after that is independent local yokels playing dress-up. Like David Duke, who decided on his own to found his "chapter" in Louisiana. Others have formed elsewhere but none of them are connected to a single organization.

Lies and speculation on your part girlfriend. You found a story you liked, then chose to believe that, which is another thing democrats are famous for. You are a brain washed ditz.

Actually that's assembled from several dozens of books, links, government documents and news files. You see Gummo, I inherited a library on this topic and continued its work. I'm something of an expert on it, which is why I knew immediately that you were going to be a low-hanging fruit vending machine that I could obliterate with ease.

You are also a kungfoo 5 degree expert to. You have dons shit but show how good you Google and melt down.

I don't NEED to "Google" Dumbfuck. I have all this in my head.

Go do a search on this site for my posts on the KKK. I told you before I've been down this rodeo before WAY many times, cleaning the clocks of ignorant swill like you. Go ahead -- search 'em. Learn something for the first time in your life.

Meanwhile --- STILL waiting for that explanation of Bill McKinley --- Time Traveller.

Run away, WIMP.

And that's a good thing. Even the town where they formed has removed all the places with the KKK's name on them.

It's one sign, on one building, the law office where the six Confederate vets formed it originally --- where a plaque was put up by the Daughters of the Confederacy, and then flipped around by the building's new owner in the 1990s.

It looks like this:

Before
plaque1_6.gif

After:

---- See those six names on the first image? Those are the six founders I was talking about .... young veteran soldiers of the Confederacy. Not politicians, not politically connected. Tennessee was disenfranchised at the time anyway so there wasn't a whole hell of a lot of political activity going on.

Know where that image comes from? It comes from this site, because I posted it here, years ago when a previous cretin came in trying to sell this bullshit with no links.

You are retarded Britney YouTube girl. You brought shit. You attacked the harding thing, now you are deflecting your your stupid pictures. Pic one of the names I posted, discount it if you can. Your to slow on Google to do it moron. If you are as small as you imply you could do that. Not deflect with a stupid picture. You may be held in high regard here, on this message board, but you ain't shit but pictures to me. You brought jack shit. Your boy harding was a cross burning sister humping Klan member, or an alleged one anyway. It's the biggest reason you only post pictures. Because if ya dig in the famous names of Klan members, they are mostly democrats. Now get back to your Dr. Seuss so you can learn your words. And use them.

Harding was a Republican anyway DUMBASS. And once again for you shortbus kids, this is ***YOUR*** assertion, that gives ***YOU*** the burden of proof. Not me, not anyone else -- YOU.

Replace "Britney" with "Hillary" and "hair" with whatever and we have you. They typical racist Klan loving and founding libturd.

Go on --- tell the class how Bill McKinley can be a member of an organization which provably DOES NOT EXIST.

Where's your source?

Well?
impatient.gif

Wassamatta? Afraid?

Tell ya what, tell us how many democrats voted for the 14th amendment and I'll get you some stuff girl friend. The Democrat party is racist, was founded in racism and exist today only through dopes like you and the black folks they keep fat with food stamps and dumb with public education.

Hm, but Hillary and Bammy said Republicans invented racism.

Did they.

---- Link?

Nope, didn't think so.

It's a pattern.

Again melting down YouTube Britney girl, yes they did. Very interesting to because there was no political bullshit. This one time I will provide a link so you can see for your self how the town disavowed the Klan. At best you can find all the "colored here" signes in museums and curio collections, but not likely hanging on a wall in public. The one that is (I have seen it and touched it my self) is bolted on the wall backwards. That plaque it the same one you posted a picture of.

"When Massey bought the building, he did something unexpected. Instead of just removing the plaque and throwing it away, he turned it around so nobody can read the words. He described why in an interview with the Seattle Times:

Plaque marking the birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan

“I thought by turning the plaque around it would say the same thing as turning your back on racism and the negativism that goes with it and the complacency with the racial situation that we have today, and not just in the South,” Massey said".

Made huge news. I packed up the kids and drove them there to see. I lived in Johnson City at the time. Sorry it's so light on pictures for you.

Holy SHIT you are a Moron among morons. That link goes to the same images I already posted and described, Stupid.

What's more, your own link demonstrates what I said here from the outset. And I quote:

>> it was the building where in 1865 a group of five disenchanted Confederate war veterans sat in what was then the office of Judge Thomas M. Jones and decided to start the infamous group called the Ku Klux Klan <<
Your own link. :lmao:

Holy SHIT are you retarded.

They got the number wrong, obviously there are six names.

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan, and to this day are still extremely racist to this day. Look at Chicago, Detroit, the 4th ward here in Houston (which is getting better because the folks who live there stopped listening to house negro's like Shell Jackson Lee, a carpet bagger from no new Youk). Anyway, I figure a list of famous Klan members that were and are democrats, so here go's.

1. Justice Hugo L. Black a supreme court justice who never left or disavowed the organization.

2. William McKinley a republican. Dang, one for one!

3. Woodrow Wilson, damn, imagine the scandal if a modern president was found to be Klan member, and wasn't a Republican. And democrats, even Bammer canonized this dreg. What a dummy.

4. Warren G. Harding. Dang.

Looking at the list, there is way to many racist democrats to list. Seriously, do a serch on it.

Those three have been dead for almost a century. Nonetheless, If you can show where any of the three are running on the Democratic ticket, I promise not to vote for any of them.

It looks like this:

Before
plaque1_6.gif

After:

Where's your source?

Well?
impatient.gif

Wassamatta? Afraid?

Tell ya what, tell us how many democrats voted for the 14th amendment and I'll get you some stuff girl friend. The Democrat party is racist, was founded in racism and exist today only through dopes like you and the black folks they keep fat with food stamps and dumb with public education.

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

Wassamatta Wimpo? Can't handle the topic, you want a new one? Can't handle the Klan so now you wanna shift off to political parties and Amendments?

Fucking wimp. Run away, coward.

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan, and to this day are still extremely racist to this day. Look at Chicago, Detroit, the 4th ward here in Houston (which is getting better because the folks who live there stopped listening to house negro's like Shell Jackson Lee, a carpet bagger from no new Youk). Anyway, I figure a list of famous Klan members that were and are democrats, so here go's.

1. Justice Hugo L. Black a supreme court justice who never left or disavowed the organization.

3. Woodrow Wilson, damn, imagine the scandal if a modern president was found to be Klan member, and wasn't a Republican. And democrats, even Bammer canonized this dreg. What a dummy.

Looking at the list, there is way to many racist democrats to list. Seriously, do a serch on it.

Those three have been dead for almost a century. Nonetheless, If you can show where any of the three are running on the Democratic ticket, I promise not to vote for any of them.

and hillary promises no to spend all her time re-tweeting them.

Oh, and for the record, girlfriend was right, Harding WAS a republican. I stand corrected.

And so was McKinley, Shit-for-brains.

You stand humiliated.

If that makes you hard. But if you must know I stand up straight. No reason to slouch, no Democrat boot on my neck like y'all do to black people.

The Racist History of the Democratic Party

History reveals that every piece of racist legislation that was ever passed and every racist terrorist attack that was ever inflicted on African Americans, was initiated by the members of the Democratic Party. From the formation of the Democratic Party in 1792 to the Civil Rights movement of 1960's, Congressional records show the Democrat Party passed no specific laws to help Blacks, every law that they introduced into Congress was designed to hurt blacks in 1894 Repeal Act. The chronicles of history shows that during the past 160 years the Democratic Party legislated Jim Crows laws, Black Codes and a multitude of other laws at the state and federal level to deny African Americans their rights as citizens.

Can't speak to the author, but it jives with my public school education. It begins with the quote below,

"Most people are either a Democrat by design, or a Democrat by deception. That is either they were well aware the racist history of the Democrat Party and still chose to be Democrat, or they were deceived into thinking that the Democratic Party is a party that sincerely cared about Black people."

Doubt you will hit the link since you inherited a whole library on the Klan, which was predominantly Democrat, but I figure you fit in the first group mentioned since you are so invested in deflecting the truth which is, Democrats are the plantation owners of the new age. They use welfare as the whip is the only thing that has changed.

Say, how's that research into exactly how Bill McKinley joins a group that doesn't even exist until more than fourteen years after he's dead going?

Wimp.

History reveals that every piece of racist legislation that was ever passed and every racist terrorist attack that was ever inflicted on African Americans, was initiated by the members of the Democratic Party.

Bullshit. Prove it.

Not everybody everywhere is a member of a political party, DUMBASS.

Oh and tell the class how there was a guy at every lynching taking political party registrations.

From the formation of the Democratic Party in 1792

Stop right there.

The Democratic Party didn't even exist until 1828.

Time machine traveling again are we? Is Bill McKinley driving? Or did you drop him off in 2146?

Dumb fucking shit.

Last edited:

Warren G Harding was a Republican.

Warren G. Harding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan

Complete bullshit. First, there's no such thing as the "Democrat party" [sic] and second, the Klan was founded by six Confederate war vets with no political affiliation, died after less than a decade and then was re-formed by a defrocked Methodist minister and salesman who also had no political affiliation. That's historical fact.

Absolute bullshit. The Klan didn't even EXIST when McKinley was in office. It had been gone since the early 1870s and wasn't re-formed until 1915 --- fourteen years after McKinley was dead.

Where the fuck do you get this absurd crapola?

Wrong again. The Klan wasn't even (re-)formed until late in Wilson's first term, and it didn't spread until the 1920s. Present your evidence. I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

Why the fuck would a sitting President ---- join the Klan anyway?

Wrong again. No such evidence.

Present it.

That aside, I find it remarkable that the Democrat party supposedly changed its ways and renounced the Klan,

No doubt you do, since you're this degree of ignorant. The fact is the DemocratIC Party, if that's what you're trying to say, was never in a position to "renounce" something it was never part of. The Klan went out of its way to avoid political affiliations -- although it did for a period in the 1920s offer support or resistance to certain politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, for its own advantage.

And by the way --- nice LINK.

/thread
Struggling with your democrat party ownership of the kkk....I can't blame you.....

Forum List

Back