Democrats who were in the Klan.

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan, and to this day are still extremely racist to this day. Look at Chicago, Detroit, the 4th ward here in Houston (which is getting better because the folks who live there stopped listening to house negro's like Shell Jackson Lee, a carpet bagger from no new Youk). Anyway, I figure a list of famous Klan members that were and are democrats, so here go's.

1. Justice Hugo L. Black a supreme court justice who never left or disavowed the organization.

2. William McKinley a republican. Dang, one for one!

3. Woodrow Wilson, damn, imagine the scandal if a modern president was found to be Klan member, and wasn't a Republican. And democrats, even Bammer canonized this dreg. What a dummy.

4. Warren G. Harding. Dang.

Looking at the list, there is way to many racist democrats to list. Seriously, do a serch on it.

and? are they now?

no. kkk trash are all republicans now.

but thanks for the historical note which illustrates how all of you white supremacist trash went over to the GOP as soon as the civil rights laws were passed.

imagine that. :cuckoo:

Proof? None? I figured racist. You Klan members are still as active as ever. That's why you build your abortion clinics in black neighborhoods and discourage adoption. That as well as why you all are all for the hoodrat killing each other. Keeps the numbers just high enough so you can control them with food stamps and afdc. Much cleaner then when y'all used to burn crosses in their yards and hang them.

That's such a bunch of bull.

Abortion clinics are built one - where there is a need and two, more likely, where they are allowed. There is nothing racist about abortion and just to quell the old canard here and now - Sangor did NOT support abortion.

Truth is - KKK has always been rightwing, extreme rightwing. When the Dems in the South represented the rightwing there - they attracted the KKK. Now that the Pubs are in control of the south - the KKK is attracted to them.

Neither party SIPPORTS the KKK and neither party has any control over who supports them.

The main point though, is groups like the KKK and Neo-Nazi's are RIGHTWING extremists. We, the left - get the commies. You need to own your own dingbats.

There's only about between 8,000-10,000 KKK members, so it's bizarre why people are getting so hysterical about the pointy white hoods.

In America at one point in your history, the KKK had a membership of several million and not just in the South, there were Northern States also, such as Indiana which had a large and active Klan membership.

The KKK was pretty influential at one time, but these days they are largely marginalized. None of major political parties support them.

So why are people freaking out when there's nothing to freak out about?

Abortion clinics are built one - where there is a need and two, more likely, where they are allowed. There is nothing racist about abortion and just to quell the old canard here and now - Sangor did NOT support abortion.

Truth is - KKK has always been rightwing, extreme rightwing. When the Dems in the South represented the rightwing there - they attracted the KKK. Now that the Pubs are in control of the south - the KKK is attracted to them.

Neither party SIPPORTS the KKK and neither party has any control over who supports them.

The main point though, is groups like the KKK and Neo-Nazi's are RIGHTWING extremists. We, the left - get the commies. You need to own your own dingbats.

There's only about between 8,000-10,000 KKK members, so it's bizarre why people are getting so hysterical about the pointy white hoods.

In America at one point in your history, the KKK had a membership of several million and not just in the South, there were Northern States also, such as Indiana which had a large and active Klan membership.

Yep, that was the era of the parade you posted yesterday, the 1920s. It's estimated that one-third of the entire male population of the state of Indiana was in the Klan.

That Klan was the nativist version, railing against Catholics, Jews, immigrants and labor unions. They were also against drinking, gambling and lasciviousness. It was very much the American Taliban.

And they were democrats. Y'all have not changed much, your goals are still the same, a subservient black population. But instead of keeping them in line with beatings and killings y'all encourage the drug abuse, excessive alcohol use and so on to keep them docile.
Then what excuse do whites use for alcoholism and drug abuse?

Shame I guess. Some like the drama. I just like getting stoned. Don't drink much. But I'm not black so I'm cool.
And you claim their is no white privilege...

and? are they now?

but thanks for the historical note which illustrates how all of you white supremacist trash went over to the GOP as soon as the civil rights laws were passed.

Proof? None? I figured racist. You Klan members are still as active as ever. That's why you build your abortion clinics in black neighborhoods and discourage adoption. That as well as why you all are all for the hoodrat killing each other. Keeps the numbers just high enough so you can control them with food stamps and afdc. Much cleaner then when y'all used to burn crosses in their yards and hang them.

The KKK was pretty influential at one time, but these days they are largely marginalized. None of major political parties support them.

Finger pointing is a great American past time..

and? are they now?

Yep, that was the era of the parade you posted yesterday, the 1920s. It's estimated that one-third of the entire male population of the state of Indiana was in the Klan.

That Klan was the nativist version, railing against Catholics, Jews, immigrants and labor unions. They were also against drinking, gambling and lasciviousness. It was very much the American Taliban.

And they were democrats. Y'all have not changed much, your goals are still the same, a subservient black population. But instead of keeping them in line with beatings and killings y'all encourage the drug abuse, excessive alcohol use and so on to keep them docile.

:cuckoo:

and? are they now?

And that's a good thing. Even the town where they formed has removed all the places with the KKK's name on them.

And once again your head's up your ass, Sparkles.

It's one sign, on one building, the law office where the six Confederate vets formed it originally --- where a plaque was put up by the Daughters of the Confederacy, and then flipped around by the building's new owner in the 1990s.

It looks like this:

Before
plaque1_6.gif

After:
TNPULkkkplaque_darrendonna1.jpg

---- See those six names on the first image? Those are the six founders I was talking about .... young veteran soldiers of the Confederacy. Not politicians, not politically connected. Tennessee was disenfranchised at the time anyway so there wasn't a whole hell of a lot of political activity going on.

Know where that image comes from? It comes from this site, because I posted it here, years ago when a previous cretin came in trying to sell this bullshit with no links.

Go ahead Elmer --- prove me wrong. Just try it.

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan, and to this day are still extremely racist to this day. Look at Chicago, Detroit, the 4th ward here in Houston (which is getting better because the folks who live there stopped listening to house negro's like Shell Jackson Lee, a carpet bagger from no new Youk). Anyway, I figure a list of famous Klan members that were and are democrats, so here go's.

1. Justice Hugo L. Black a supreme court justice who never left or disavowed the organization.

3. Woodrow Wilson, damn, imagine the scandal if a modern president was found to be Klan member, and wasn't a Republican. And democrats, even Bammer canonized this dreg. What a dummy.

Looking at the list, there is way to many racist democrats to list. Seriously, do a serch on it.

Also a lot of black people were in the original KKK, they were used as spies, to spy on other blacks.

Nah, I doubt that.

Why would they need "spies"?

I don't know why they would need spies.

I get this from "The Ku Klux Spirit" written by J.A. Rogers, he was a black historian of the 1920's, the book was first published in 1923 by Messenger Publishing Co.

""A fact not generally known is that there were thousands of Negro Klansmen. These were used as spies on other Negroes and on Northern Whites."

Also another book "A Fool's Errand" written by Albion Winegar Tourgee, first published in 1880 by Fords, Howard and Hubert of New York.

"There were no Colored men in the band (of Klansmen) that night. Their hands were not covered. I could see their boots and pants, and I could judge from their hands and feet. Most of them were genteel people, besides being white people. I could also have told by their language if there had been any Colored people among them. Their language was that of white men, and cultivated men."

Albion Winegar Tourgee's "A Fool's Errand" was republished in I think 1988 or 1989 by Louisiana State University Press with the different title of "The Invisible Empire"

Your second citation seems to contradict the first.

Which iteration of the Klan are they talking about?

The first is in reference to when the Klan hadn't long been established, so that would be the original Klan C. 1865-late 1866.

The second is in reference to the Klan C. 1867-mid 1870s.

The history around the Klan is extremely interesting. In Houston the libs are in the process of robbing take payers so they can rename all the schools named after confederate soldiers and sympathisers. Yet here, instead of pointing out that the guy left the Klan because he disagreed with the violence, they try and earn political brownie points. Wonder what would happen if black folks discovered the Democrat parties racist tendencies.

And that's a good thing. Even the town where they formed has removed all the places with the KKK's name on them.

It's one sign, on one building, the law office where the six Confederate vets formed it originally --- where a plaque was put up by the Daughters of the Confederacy, and then flipped around by the building's new owner in the 1990s.

It looks like this:

Before
plaque1_6.gif

After:

---- See those six names on the first image? Those are the six founders I was talking about .... young veteran soldiers of the Confederacy. Not politicians, not politically connected. Tennessee was disenfranchised at the time anyway so there wasn't a whole hell of a lot of political activity going on.

Know where that image comes from? It comes from this site, because I posted it here, years ago when a previous cretin came in trying to sell this bullshit with no links.

You are retarded Britney YouTube girl. You brought shit. You attacked the harding thing, now you are deflecting your your stupid pictures. Pic one of the names I posted, discount it if you can. Your to slow on Google to do it moron. If you are as small as you imply you could do that. Not deflect with a stupid picture. You may be held in high regard here, on this message board, but you ain't shit but pictures to me. You brought jack shit. Your boy harding was a cross burning sister humping Klan member, or an alleged one anyway. It's the biggest reason you only post pictures. Because if ya dig in the famous names of Klan members, they are mostly democrats. Now get back to your Dr. Seuss so you can learn your words. And use them.

and? are they now?

again --- Link??

"They were democrats [sic]" huh?

Kind of makes Ed Jackson hard to explain, donut?

Kind of makes Rice Means problematic, wouldn't you say?

Kind of makes George Baker inconvenient huh?

Owen Brewster
?
Clarence Morley?
The city council of Anaheim?

How 'bout the entire state of Indiana?

How do you essplain this, wimp?

Screen-Shot-2016-02-29-at-10.20.58-AM.png

New York Times, 1924
Well, Captain Zero?

The fact is the Klan had no "political party". It wasn't out for "politics". It was out for social control. Blacks, Jews, Catholics, gays, immigrants, communists, labor unions, drinkers, adulterers and people who didn't go to church.

Dumbass partisan HACK.

It looks like this:

Before
plaque1_6.gif

After:

You are retarded Britney YouTube girl. You brought shit. You attacked the harding thing, now you are deflecting your your stupid pictures. Pic one of the names I posted, discount it if you can. Your to slow on Google to do it moron. If you are as small as you imply you could do that. Not deflect with a stupid picture. You may be held in high regard here, on this message board, but you ain't shit but pictures to me. You brought jack shit. Your boy harding was a cross burning sister humping Klan member, or an alleged one anyway. It's the biggest reason you only post pictures. Because if ya dig in the famous names of Klan members, they are mostly democrats. Now get back to your Dr. Seuss so you can learn your words. And use them.

Harding was a Republican anyway DUMBASS. And once again for you shortbus kids, this is ***YOUR*** assertion, that gives ***YOU*** the burden of proof. Not me, not anyone else -- YOU.

But you're too much of a fucking wimp. You have yet to post a single one.

Hm, but Hillary and Bammy said Republicans invented racism.

Did they.

---- Link?

Nope, didn't think so.

It's a pattern.

Again melting down YouTube Britney girl, yes they did. Very interesting to because there was no political bullshit. This one time I will provide a link so you can see for your self how the town disavowed the Klan. At best you can find all the "colored here" signes in museums and curio collections, but not likely hanging on a wall in public. The one that is (I have seen it and touched it my self) is bolted on the wall backwards. That plaque it the same one you posted a picture of.

"When Massey bought the building, he did something unexpected. Instead of just removing the plaque and throwing it away, he turned it around so nobody can read the words. He described why in an interview with the Seattle Times:

Plaque marking the birthplace of the Ku Klux Klan

“I thought by turning the plaque around it would say the same thing as turning your back on racism and the negativism that goes with it and the complacency with the racial situation that we have today, and not just in the South,” Massey said".

Made huge news. I packed up the kids and drove them there to see. I lived in Johnson City at the time. Sorry it's so light on pictures for you.

No one believes this ridiculous rightwing lie.

100 years ago members of both parties engaged in all manner of hateful, heinous acts, having no bearing whatsoever on the Democratic and Republican Parties of today.

Indeed, to the credit of Democrats, they rejected and abandoned bigotry and racism, something far too many Republicans have failed to do.

Unlike Democrats, Republicans today are hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, the voting rights of minorities, the due process rights of immigrants, and the religious liberties of Muslims.

Bigotry, hate, and contempt for citizens’ rights are alive and well in the GOP.

It looks like this:

Before
plaque1_6.gif

After:

Harding was a Republican anyway DUMBASS. And once again for you shortbus kids, this is ***YOUR*** assertion, that gives ***YOU*** the burden of proof. Not me, not anyone else -- YOU.

But you're too much of a fucking wimp. You have yet to post a single one.

Replace "Britney" with "Hillary" and "hair" with whatever and we have you. They typical racist Klan loving and founding libturd.

100 years ago members of both parties engaged in all manner of hateful, heinous acts, having no bearing whatsoever on the Democratic and Republican Parties of today.

Indeed, to the credit of Democrats, they rejected and abandoned bigotry and racism, something far too many Republicans have failed to do.

Unlike Democrats, Republicans today are hostile to the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay and transgender Americans, the voting rights of minorities, the due process rights of immigrants, and the religious liberties of Muslims.

What privacy rights? You must be the resident Alex Jones conspiracy weirdo who tries to look classy by scattering a bunch of legalistic bull shit in your post that you heard on NPR. Your no better then the Hannity worshippers. Piss off.

Oh, and democrats never abandoned racism and bigotry, they just got smarter about it. Y'all managed to get the places back on the Plantation with food stamp instead of the whip.

Also a lot of black people were in the original KKK, they were used as spies, to spy on other blacks.

Nah, I doubt that.

I get this from "The Ku Klux Spirit" written by J.A. Rogers, he was a black historian of the 1920's, the book was first published in 1923 by Messenger Publishing Co.

""A fact not generally known is that there were thousands of Negro Klansmen. These were used as spies on other Negroes and on Northern Whites."

Also another book "A Fool's Errand" written by Albion Winegar Tourgee, first published in 1880 by Fords, Howard and Hubert of New York.

"There were no Colored men in the band (of Klansmen) that night. Their hands were not covered. I could see their boots and pants, and I could judge from their hands and feet. Most of them were genteel people, besides being white people. I could also have told by their language if there had been any Colored people among them. Their language was that of white men, and cultivated men."

Albion Winegar Tourgee's "A Fool's Errand" was republished in I think 1988 or 1989 by Louisiana State University Press with the different title of "The Invisible Empire"

The first is in reference to when the Klan hadn't long been established, so that would be the original Klan C. 1865-late 1866.

Those are actually the same Klan. It kind of changed hands a few times.

On Christmas Day 1865 the six Confederate vet soldiers started it, not with any political or even racial purpose in mind but just as a silly lark because they were bored. 'That's why it has all those silly K-alliterations (klavern, kleagle, etc) -- it was supposed to be a simple inside joke.

That was soon infiltrated and taken over by "night riders" and "slave patrols" which already existed before the War, who kept the name and the regalia and the K-alliterations. In April of 1867 they solicited Nathan Bedford Forrest who had been a noteworthy General in the War, to be its CEO and give it some credibility. Less that two years later (January 1869), Forrest issued his first and only General Order number one, disbanding the whole thing and ordering all that regalia destroyed. He thought the vigilante element had taken it too far. That element largely ignored the order and continued as local decentralized groups until they were wiped out by the Federal government by about 1873.

That was the end of that continuous line, and it wasn't re-formed until Thanksgiving Day 1915 by William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons in Atlanta -- over 40 years later. This was the second Klan.

Meanwhile during that 40 year duration, William McKinley, who the OP has as a Klan member, was elected President in 1896 and again in 1900, and died in 1901 --- which makes his membership impossible since the Klan did not then exist. McKinley didn't even begin his political career until several years after the Klan was gone -- plus he was from Ohio; that original Klan was confined to the South. And yet the OP has him in an organization which does not even exist in his professional lifetime.

OP can't answer that. He can't answer anything. No wonder he runs and hides when I demand his links. The wimp.

Anyway, that's the quick-version timeline.

Now some historians count a "third" or even "fourth" Klan, counting from the 1940s and/or the civil rights movement in the '60s but neither of those involved a formal organization. Officially, the second Klan was disbanded April 23, 1944 after the IRS came after them for back taxes. That was the end of any formally organized Ku Klux Klan.

Everything after that is independent local yokels playing dress-up. Like David Duke, who decided on his own to found his "chapter" in Louisiana. Others have formed elsewhere but none of them are connected to a single organization.

Last edited:

Nah, I doubt that.

On Christmas Day 1865 the six Confederate vet soldiers started it, not with any political or even racial purpose in mind but just as a silly lark because they were bored. 'That's why it has all those silly K-alliterations (klavern, kleagle, etc) -- it was supposed to be a simple inside joke.

That was soon infiltrated and taken over by "night riders" and "slave patrols" which already existed before the War, who kept the name and the regalia and the K-alliterations. In April of 1867 they solicited Nathan Bedford Forrest who had been a noteworthy General in the War, to be its CEO and give it some credibility. Less that two years later (January 1869), Forrest issued his first and only General Order number one, disbanding the whole thing and ordering all that regalia destroyed. He thought the vigilante element had taken it too far. That element largely ignored the order and continued as local decentralized groups until they were wiped out by the Federal government by about 1873.

That was the end of that continuous line, and it wasn't re-formed until Thanksgiving Day 1915 by William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons in Atlanta.

Meanwhile William McKinley, who the OP has as a Klan member, was elected President in 1896 and again in 1900, and died in 1901 --- which makes his membership impossible since the Klan did not exist.

OP can't answer that. He can't answer anything. McKinley didn't even begin his political career until several years after the Klan was gone -- plus he was from Ohio; that original Klan was confined to the South.

Lies and speculation on your part girlfriend. You found a story you liked, then chose to believe that, which is another thing democrats are famous for. You are a brain washed ditz.

and? are they now?

Because democrats never changed. The Klan just folded quietly into the Democrat party and we got what we have today. With out the strife the would ever win an election.

The funny thing about the OP is...it dwells in the pass. At one time the Dems, in the south were the party of racism. When they changed to support the civil rights struggle, the rats abandoned ship...the Dixiecrats. The Republicans welcomed them with open arms because they GAVE the south to the pubs.

It's all politics in the end.

Really? So then how have democrats improved any black life? Like I said, they may not dance around in their spooky suits anymore but the Democrat party is as racist as ever despite what girl melting down over Britney says. Tell ya what, go to the other side of the tracks in your town if ya have the stones and snap a pic of what all these years of ex-klan member love has done for that neighborhood and I'll send you some pics from here. Wonder if Hillary will go to Chicago?

Nah, I doubt that.

That was the end of that continuous line, and it wasn't re-formed until Thanksgiving Day 1915 by William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons in Atlanta.

Meanwhile William McKinley, who the OP has as a Klan member, was elected President in 1896 and again in 1900, and died in 1901 --- which makes his membership impossible since the Klan did not exist.

OP can't answer that. He can't answer anything. McKinley didn't even begin his political career until several years after the Klan was gone -- plus he was from Ohio; that original Klan was confined to the South.

Now some historians count a "third" or even "fourth" Klan, counting from the 1940s and/or the civil rights movement in the '60s but neither of those involved a formal organization. Officially, the second Klan was disbanded April 23, 1944 after the IRS came after them for back taxes. That was the end of any formally organized Ku Klux Klan.

Everything after that is independent local yokels playing dress-up. Like David Duke, who decided on his own to found his "chapter" in Louisiana. Others have formed elsewhere but none of them are connected to a single organization.

Lies and speculation on your part girlfriend. You found a story you liked, then chose to believe that, which is another thing democrats are famous for. You are a brain washed ditz.

Actually that's assembled from several dozens of books, links, government documents and news files. You see Gummo, I inherited a library on this topic and continued its work. I'm something of an expert on it, which is why I knew immediately that you were going to be a low-hanging fruit vending machine that I could obliterate with ease.

Which I did. You have yet to back up a single piece of diarrhea you've posted here. You're a partisan hack, a troll, a liar and a complete waste of human protoplasm. And those are your good points.

Oh, and for the record, girlfriend was right, Harding WAS a republican. I stand corrected.

Forum List

Back