democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

Lying? Moi?

Democrats flip 40th legislative race of Trump era, this time in New York

So for the third time I ask... how many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

Why are you so afraid to answer...?

Again, minor local races in urban areas.
Not all.

So again, why are you so afraid to answer?

4th time... How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

Yeah, you're WINNING Comrade Fawn.

Republicans Now Control Record Number of State Legislative Chambers
LOLOLOL

Your article is from the last election. How have you fared since?

Why are you so afraid to answer?

5th time... How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

So retard, the deMS-13 control most state legislatures? Is that your claim Comrade? :lmao:
Nah, what I claimed clearly sailed over your pointy pin head. But thanks for exhibiting such abject fear that you couldn’t even answer such a simple question. No worries, your fear answered for you.

Don't know nor do I care, dems are nowhere near taking back the thousand plus seats lost under Obama ; but it is normal for the party out of power to make.off year election gains

I do know.l that tremendous money has been spent on the 40 seats dems have won

Republicans will be have at least 54 in the Senate and will maintain control of the House after the midterms

Would you care to wager on that?

"The thousand plus seats lost under Obama".....:71:
They seem to have forgotten both the roughly 600 seats Democrats gained in 2006 & 2008; and that politics is a pendulum which has been swinging back to the left since Trump became president.
By all rights, you should be winning, as the party out of power always makes gains in midterms

But Democrat leadership is hellbent on throwing that advantage away with mind boggling foolishness and poor choices

I am actually shocked to witness how poorly they are managing this opportunity

And that trend will continue. The wave that's coming is made up of non traditional candidates of suburban women, women of color, and vets running as Democrats. The majority of voters will be women, and young voters who have traditionally stayed home during midterm elections.

Elections are won in the margins by few votes in places that are usually unexpected. Just ask Trump. With the number of current members retiring, most of those seats will be picked up in those low percentage margins by a woman that is challenging the seat.

Elections both national, and state will start to see losses by Republicans in districts that have traditionally voted Republican since the early 90's. This has already started, and states like Texas and Georgia will probably turn blue by the end of the decade from 2020-2030. As the population demographic makes huge changes between now and 2040, this will accelerate, and more states in the south starting with Florida will be changing from red to blue also.

The job market will become even more technology driven, and college educated voters will continue leaning more and more Democratic, as the traditional fossil fuel driven petrochemical industry loses more and more influence, and universal healthcare, and issues like child care for all of those college educated techie moms becomes the issues of the day.
No

There will be no blue wave

You are discounting the Trump rally affect

Trump plans to be engaged and his base will show up, couple that with the fact the dems are imploding, and you get republicans maintaining control
The Trump rally effect??

LOLOL

Trump rallies for Moore ahead of Alabama election

This fall is going to be great! We cannot get enough of this:
D693A64A-1077-4086-8A37-B324B8AE2D73.jpeg

The Senate is up for grabs and even Republicans are getting nervous about holding the Senate. You could see anywhere from a 3 seat Democrat pickup to a 4 seat Republican pickup.

Pennsylvania and Michigan have Democrats with a double digit lead. No real challenge seems to be developing in Wisconsin. These states seem to be Democrat holds.

In Tennessee, Democrats convinced the only Democrat who could win a statewide race to run. Phil Bredeson is a moderate Democrat who left office with high approval ratings. This seat leans Democrat at the moment.

Then you have 5 Senate seats that are dead heats. 3 Democrat seats and 2 Republican seats.
Missouri - Thus far McCaskill is in a dead heat. Internal polls for the leading Republican candidate showed a dead tie. Also the Republican Governor's woes may be a problem.
North Dakota - One could get confused in this race. One candidate is talking about exploding deficits and the other says don't worry be happy. One would think it would be the Republican talking about the deficit. however in this state, Democrat Heitkamph is the one talking about exploding deficits while the Republican says don't worry about deficits.
Indiana - Another state that is a dead heat. Interestingly enough, both far right Republican Congressmen lost.
Arizona - A lot depends on who wins the primary. McSalley is the more moderate of the 3 Republicans running. Ward and Arpaio could split the crazy vote enough for her to win. A McSalley win leaves this in the tossup column. A Ward or Arpaio win puts this in the leaning Democrat column.
Nevada - A state which is held by a Republican in a state Clinton won. Heller dodged a primary but is in a competitive race with the Democrat running.

Then you have a group of states leaning Democrat.
Florida - The incumbent Nelson seems to be still popular enough to have small lead over the Republican Scott. Interestingly enough, Scott moved to the left by signing a gun control bill that had 2 non-controversial provisions with one controversial issue. The non-controversial parts was raising the age limit to purchase a rifle to 21 and banning bump stocks. The controversial part was taking guns from people who are deemed to be a danger to society.
Montana - For Tester this is a perpetual leaning Democrat state. He never wins by much but wins. Top drawer Republicans passed on a challenge. The state is not averse to splitting the ticket as in 2016 when they supported Trump by double digits but elected a moderate Democrat for Governor.
West Virginia - Mtanchin has been the moderate Democrat by supporting Republicans on some issues and Democrats on other issues. That could help him squeak by or he could lose.

Check the polls after half the Democrat leadership is arrested and charged with espionage, sedition and treason. You tried to overthrow the government

Never going to happen. No one tried to overthrow any government and if you want to run on that, Democrats likely will control the House and Senate.
I'd be happy with the house and enough repub senators to get 67% to impeach the POS
Not me. I want Democrats to take control of the Senate so that Trump won’t get to seat anymore Supreme Court justices.

The Senate is up for grabs and even Republicans are getting nervous about holding the Senate. You could see anywhere from a 3 seat Democrat pickup to a 4 seat Republican pickup.

Pennsylvania and Michigan have Democrats with a double digit lead. No real challenge seems to be developing in Wisconsin. These states seem to be Democrat holds.

In Tennessee, Democrats convinced the only Democrat who could win a statewide race to run. Phil Bredeson is a moderate Democrat who left office with high approval ratings. This seat leans Democrat at the moment.

Then you have 5 Senate seats that are dead heats. 3 Democrat seats and 2 Republican seats.
Missouri - Thus far McCaskill is in a dead heat. Internal polls for the leading Republican candidate showed a dead tie. Also the Republican Governor's woes may be a problem.
North Dakota - One could get confused in this race. One candidate is talking about exploding deficits and the other says don't worry be happy. One would think it would be the Republican talking about the deficit. however in this state, Democrat Heitkamph is the one talking about exploding deficits while the Republican says don't worry about deficits.
Indiana - Another state that is a dead heat. Interestingly enough, both far right Republican Congressmen lost.
Arizona - A lot depends on who wins the primary. McSalley is the more moderate of the 3 Republicans running. Ward and Arpaio could split the crazy vote enough for her to win. A McSalley win leaves this in the tossup column. A Ward or Arpaio win puts this in the leaning Democrat column.
Nevada - A state which is held by a Republican in a state Clinton won. Heller dodged a primary but is in a competitive race with the Democrat running.

Florida - The incumbent Nelson seems to be still popular enough to have small lead over the Republican Scott. Interestingly enough, Scott moved to the left by signing a gun control bill that had 2 non-controversial provisions with one controversial issue. The non-controversial parts was raising the age limit to purchase a rifle to 21 and banning bump stocks. The controversial part was taking guns from people who are deemed to be a danger to society.
Montana - For Tester this is a perpetual leaning Democrat state. He never wins by much but wins. Top drawer Republicans passed on a challenge. The state is not averse to splitting the ticket as in 2016 when they supported Trump by double digits but elected a moderate Democrat for Governor.
West Virginia - Mtanchin has been the moderate Democrat by supporting Republicans on some issues and Democrats on other issues. That could help him squeak by or he could lose.

Check the polls after half the Democrat leadership is arrested and charged with espionage, sedition and treason. You tried to overthrow the government

Never going to happen. No one tried to overthrow any government and if you want to run on that, Democrats likely will control the House and Senate.
I'd be happy with the house and enough repub senators to get 67% to impeach the POS
Not me. I want Democrats to take control of the Senate so that Trump won’t get to seat anymore Supreme Court justices.
Not going to happen. That bird flew in 2016 when the idiots ran Hillary.

What part of, conservatives don’t pay up, don’t you understand?
Again

You are a coward

Your generalizations fall on deaf ears

I understand that there are "conservatives that misbehave

There are also liberals that misbehave

That's irrelevant to this challange

I have a long history and reputation on message boards and am fairly well known

But whatever - your scared, I understand
LOLOL

Nah, not a coward, just smarter than you. I know better than to bet with someone I know is not going to pay up if they lose. Why would anyone with a lick of sense do so? That you think you can goad me into entering such a stupid bet only further proves you have no intention of paying up.

By all rights, you should be winning, as the party out of power always makes gains in midterms

Jesus.

Talk about low information voter. :)

You taken a gander at the special elections democrats have been winning in red districts and states?

Care to guess what all those democrat wins foretell for the midterms?

pig-teeth-22.jpg

Sure....the same thing we've discussed already.

Polls swing toward one party with midterms on the horizon

Course, I don't pay much attention....after all Polls had President Clin....uh wannabe President Clinton ahead too.
Lemme me see if I’ve got this right.... you’re actually referring to polls in the same post you say polls are unreliable? :eusa_doh:
This should ot be difficult for you
Polls have been used as a propaganda tool to help left leaning candidates for a long time

Polls traditionally underrepresent republicans

Yet, the polls show strength for my side
LOL

So polls are unreliable unless they show what you want to see. Got it. :lmao:

Don't know nor do I care, dems are nowhere near taking back the thousand plus seats lost under Obama ; but it is normal for the party out of power to make.off year election gains

I do know.l that tremendous money has been spent on the 40 seats dems have won

Republicans will be have at least 54 in the Senate and will maintain control of the House after the midterms

Would you care to wager on that?

"The thousand plus seats lost under Obama".....:71:
They seem to have forgotten both the roughly 600 seats Democrats gained in 2006 & 2008; and that politics is a pendulum which has been swinging back to the left since Trump became president.

But Democrat leadership is hellbent on throwing that advantage away with mind boggling foolishness and poor choices

I am actually shocked to witness how poorly they are managing this opportunity
We are winning [so far] as we’ve flipped 40 seats and we haven’t even gotten to the mid-term elections yet.
1000 seats lost in 8 years by dems

Just 960 more to go

Good luck
LOL

We haven’t even gotten to the first midterm yet. And that 1000 seat gain for the GOP followed a 600 seat gain for Democrats in 2006 and 2008.

No American of sound mind in this time will vote for a Democrat.

Unfortunately, we have the mob of totalitarianist Democrat-Europhiles and their proletariat minions whose minds are unsound.
Then why is it most of the country thinks Donald and his cabal are criminals and morons?

Sorry shillian, it's just the people in the circles in which you roam.

That's not most of the country, that's just your bubble.
Poor uneducated trumpkins.

"Trumpkins" is a proper noun and therefore should be capitalized.

But you wouldn't know that, with your 6th grade education ass.

If you're a lawyer, I'm the King of Zimbabwe, ok?

PS: I'm a Cracker.
It’s lowercase as a sign of disrespect.

"A poll that helps survey the generic Congressional ballot no longer shows a dramatic lead for the GOP, a drastic shift that will crush conservatives looking for evidence of a feeble blue wave this upcoming November.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll indicated last week that Republicans attained a five-point lead in the ballot, a seismic bump considering Democrats had a plus-three margin in the previous two polls. Right-wing pundits were absolutely giddy over the turn of events, as they shared the new poll on social media to their then-disheartened audience."

Outlier poll that showed GOP lead in the race for Congress abruptly...

Rightwing poobahs weren’t the only ones...... giddy.

Weren’t you nutters....... giddy?

Y’all sounded ........ giddy.

Giddy giddy giddy.

Yup.

oomph.jpg

LOL

We’ll see. Democrats needed to gain 3 seats when Trump became president. We’ve gained 1 out of 1 race so far.

"A poll that helps survey the generic Congressional ballot no longer shows a dramatic lead for the GOP, a drastic shift that will crush conservatives looking for evidence of a feeble blue wave this upcoming November.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll indicated last week that Republicans attained a five-point lead in the ballot, a seismic bump considering Democrats had a plus-three margin in the previous two polls. Right-wing pundits were absolutely giddy over the turn of events, as they shared the new poll on social media to their then-disheartened audience."

Giddy giddy giddy.

Yup.

oomph.jpg

LOL
Now watch as the rightards return to their, polls are unreliable, rhetoric again. :mm:

Got a problem with Millennials? Must suck for you to know that we'll be replacing you soon, huh? Haha.

You're VEAL. That means you are a form of Beta Human Prey.

Good luck with that.

Okay old-timer. Whatever that means. Stay bitter and mad.

Poor little veal. Have your folks filed an eviction notice to get you out of their house yet?

"Poor little veal"?

(Billy bursts out laughing.)

How adroit.

Yes, to a dinosaur like you I'm sure that's the height of cleverness.

Nah. The height of cleverness is retiring quite early with the cash to do whatever one wants.

We’ll see. Democrats needed to gain 3 seats when Trump became president. We’ve gained 1 out of 1 race so far.
We shaII see. Take a look at the senate map.

You'd think after "Trump has no path to the White House" people would learn to take polling with a grain of rat poison

Giddy giddy giddy.

Yup.

oomph.jpg

LOL
Now watch as the rightards return to their, polls are unreliable, rhetoric again. :mm:

These nitwits have seen these special elections dominated by democrats in both turnout and wins AND in republican districts and states!

And don’t kid yourself, it scares the crap out of them.

They so much want to believe, and go looking for, anything that would indicate democrats are going to be blunted in the midterms to alleviate the anxiety they’re experiencing, which is just a normal human response when faced with bad news, that they’ll even latch onto an outlier like a tick as “proof" there isn’t going to be a blue wave and Trump is going to survive.

But if past results, democrats winning these off year elections, are indicative of these coming midterm elections..... republicans are going to get their ass kicked as democrats win the House and possibly the Senate.

These Trumpies love to point out how unexpected it was for Trump to win the election over Hillary, thinking it will be repeated in these midterms and democrats will be crushed again. It’s understandable why they would think this having invested so much time defending Trump, again a normal human response.... but this is just wishful thinking and exposes the anxiety and dread the party is experiencing.

Hillary isn’t running in these mid-terms so she won’t be a handy punching bag to gin up the base.... but the country HAS HAD two years to assess what a lying, greedy and crooked asshole this meathead of a president is and I’ve not doubt they’ll vote accordingly.

And I haven’t even begun talking about an absolutely useless majority republican congress who in two years have tax cuts for the rich and appointing nutty ass rightwing judges to show for.

Did they overturn Obamacare? Nope

Did they pass an infrastructure bill? Nope

Did they get their fucking wall built? Nope

Did they do a comprehensive immigration bill? Well they did only to see their idiot president shoot it down because his base of yahoos were throwing a fits howling it was amnesty.

This party couldn’t be more fucked up if they tried. They are no longer the loyal opposition. They’re no longer the republican party!

They’re just a bunch of deadbeat nose picking yahoos who howl deficits when democrats are in power, but spend like drunken sailors in a Subic Bay P.I. whore house going deeper into debt to give the wealthiest another fucking tax cut...... which is the last fucking thing they need in a growing economy!

It won’t be a blue wave coming... but a blue tidal wave that’s going to sweep these nose picking Trumpest dipshits out of office, inflicting such damage to the party and the base’s psyche that it will be a decade rebuilding and overcoming their dalliance with this pussy grabber before the country will trust them enough to hold power again.

Last edited:

Giddy giddy giddy.

Yup.

oomph.jpg

LOL

These nitwits have seen these special elections dominated by democrats in both turnout and wins AND in republican districts and states!

They so much want to believe, and go looking for, anything that would indicate democrats are going to be blunted in the midterms to alleviate the anxiety they’re experiencing, which is just a normal human response when faced with bad news, that they’ll even latch onto an outlier like a tick as “proof" there isn’t going to be a blue wave and Trump is going to survive.

But if past results, democrats winning these off year elections, are indicative of these coming midterm elections..... republicans are going to get their ass kicked as democrats win the House and possibly the Senate.

These Trumpies love to point out how unexpected it was for Trump to win the election over Hillary, thinking it will be repeated in these midterms and democrats will be crushed again. It’s understandable why they would think this having invested so much time defending Trump, again a normal human response.... but this is just wishful thinking and exposes the anxiety and dread the party is experiencing.

Hillary isn’t running in these mid-terms so she won’t be a handy punching bag to gin up the base.... but the country HAS HAD two years to assess what a lying, greedy and crooked asshole this meathead of a president is and I’ve not doubt they’ll vote accordingly.

And I haven’t even begun talking about an absolutely useless majority republican congress who in two years have tax cuts for the rich and appointing nutty ass rightwing judges to show for.

Did they do a comprehensive immigration bill? Well they did only to see their idiot president shoot it down because his base of yahoos were throwing a fits howling it was amnesty.

This party couldn’t be more fucked up if they tried. They are no longer the loyal opposition. They’re no longer the republican party!

They’re just a bunch of deadbeat nose picking yahoos who howl deficits when democrats are in power, but spend like drunken sailors in a Subic Bay P.I. whore house going deeper into debt to give the wealthiest another fucking tax cut...... which is the last fucking thing they need in a growing economy!

It won’t be a blue wave coming... but a blue tidal wave that’s going to sweep these nose picking Trumpest dipshits out of office, inflicting such damage to the party and the base’s psyche that it will be a decade rebuilding and overcoming their dalliance with this pussy grabber before the country will trust them enough to hold power again.
From your mouth to Gods ears

Giddy giddy giddy.

Yup.

oomph.jpg

LOL

What if.. the buses that were rented and were in the places where those special elections were held all got traced, and were tracked down to who rented them, and who was on them? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back