democrats will be SLAUGHTERED in the mid-terms

[
Not me. I want Democrats to take control of the Senate so that Trump won’t get to seat anymore Supreme Court justices.

You seek vacant seats for 6 years?

Look you evil little fuck, even if you Communist bastards got to pick the next justice, you still wouldn't be able to end the Constitution. That dream died when Krooked Kunt Klinton lost. It's true that you were one justice away from ending America for good, but that is over now. Ginsberg is the next to die (and Satan is eagerly awaiting her) Kennedy will probably retire this month, meaning another pro-Constitution justice.

You have no chance in ending the nation, get over it.

LOLOLOL

Your article is from the last election. How have you fared since?

Why are you so afraid to answer?

5th time... How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

So retard, the deMS-13 control most state legislatures? Is that your claim Comrade? :lmao:
Nah, what I claimed clearly sailed over your pointy pin head. But thanks for exhibiting such abject fear that you couldn’t even answer such a simple question. No worries, your fear answered for you.

You try so hard with your flaccid straw man, Fawn....
There's no strawman there. I asked you a question 5 times and you ran away from answering it 5 times. Your fear answered for you.

Fawn, you are a pathetic little weenie. You're not clever and the idiocy you post from your masters doesn't work in real life.

"Dew ewe steel beet ur wife, gufaw, eyes sew clever."

You're a clumsy buffoon Comrade.

33 state legislatures - 31 state governors.

Choke on it, you Commie fuck.

Anyone paying attention has known for a long time that the Republicans would retain the Senate, and will in fact gain seats. This has to do with the mix, which Senators are up for reelection. Highly unpopular Senators like Clair McKaskill face virtually certain defeat at constituents who utterly detest them.

But the HOUSE has been a different story - at least until now. All indications were that with the half-dozen Republicans retiring and effective demagoguery from the leftist press, that the democrats would easily take the house.

Two weeks ago I would have agreed that the Stalinists would retake the house. But what a difference two weeks makes. In that time, the Stalinist democrats have openly embraced and promoted a terrorist group, MS-13 who have a motto of "Murder, Rape, Control," and have supported Kim Jong Un.

If someone had invited me to write a fantasy script where the Stalinist democrats would utterly self-destruct, I couldn't do better than this. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.

Okay, maybe all the LSD Pelosi did in the 60's (and last week) caught up with her. But it wasn't just Pelosi who is all terrorist coddling. The Stalinist democrat party in general is MS-13 loving Kim supporters.

At this point, I'm seriously wondering if the next house will be 395 to 5, in favor of the GOP.
Lol what do republicans even have to run on? A tax law that heavily favors the wealthy and....nothing else.

Ayup.

I mean, lowest unemployment in 27 years, lowest black unemployment in history. Largest middle class GDP gains in over 50 years, AND more money in peoples pockets thanks to tax cuts.

Americans don't care about that, they only want pure hate - which is what you deMS-13 have to offer, ALL you have to offer.

You're onto something Billy000

Here is a campaign ad for you Stalinists.

Are you consumed with hate? Do you wake up screaming every morning because you hate Donald Trump? Do you look at your neighbor and see they have a new car, new TV and are putting in a pool because of the booming economy? Does this fill you with RAGE and HATRED? We know how you feel. We are the democrats, we are the party of hate. Rage consumes us too! We want America to fail and people to be miserable, just as we are.

iu

Vote democrat, we hate just like you do.

iu

Anyone paying attention has known for a long time that the Republicans would retain the Senate, and will in fact gain seats. This has to do with the mix, which Senators are up for reelection. Highly unpopular Senators like Clair McKaskill face virtually certain defeat at constituents who utterly detest them.

But the HOUSE has been a different story - at least until now. All indications were that with the half-dozen Republicans retiring and effective demagoguery from the leftist press, that the democrats would easily take the house.

Two weeks ago I would have agreed that the Stalinists would retake the house. But what a difference two weeks makes. In that time, the Stalinist democrats have openly embraced and promoted a terrorist group, MS-13 who have a motto of "Murder, Rape, Control," and have supported Kim Jong Un.

If someone had invited me to write a fantasy script where the Stalinist democrats would utterly self-destruct, I couldn't do better than this. House minority leader Nancy Pelosi comes out and declares her love for MS-13, then follows on by declaring her loyalty to Kim Jong Un, the dude who wants to nuke America.

Okay, maybe all the LSD Pelosi did in the 60's (and last week) caught up with her. But it wasn't just Pelosi who is all terrorist coddling. The Stalinist democrat party in general is MS-13 loving Kim supporters.

At this point, I'm seriously wondering if the next house will be 395 to 5, in favor of the GOP.
Lol what do republicans even have to run on? A tax law that heavily favors the wealthy and....nothing else.

Ayup.

I mean, lowest unemployment in 27 years, lowest black unemployment in history. Largest middle class GDP gains in over 50 years, AND more money in peoples pockets thanks to tax cuts.

Americans don't care about that, they only want pure hate - which is what you deMS-13 have to offer, ALL you have to offer.
Oh you mean economic trends that began under Obama? So impressive! The orange moron must be so proud.

[
Not me. I want Democrats to take control of the Senate so that Trump won’t get to seat anymore Supreme Court justices.

Look you evil little fuck, even if you Communist bastards got to pick the next justice, you still wouldn't be able to end the Constitution. That dream died when Krooked Kunt Klinton lost. It's true that you were one justice away from ending America for good, but that is over now. Ginsberg is the next to die (and Satan is eagerly awaiting her) Kennedy will probably retire this month, meaning another pro-Constitution justice.

It's the new Senate rule thanks to Republicans. No longer is the Senate obligated to hold confirmation hearings until they approve of the president nominating the potential replacements.

[

It's the new Senate rule thanks to Republicans. No longer is the Senate obligated to hold confirmation hearings until they approve of the president nominating the potential replacements.

Bullshit.

But the nuclear option is still there.

You Commie fucks have no chance at the Senate, none.

As I said in my OP, you won't even take the house.

LOLOLOL

Your article is from the last election. How have you fared since?

Why are you so afraid to answer?

5th time... How many seats have Republicans flipped since Trump became president?

So retard, the deMS-13 control most state legislatures? Is that your claim Comrade? :lmao:
Nah, what I claimed clearly sailed over your pointy pin head. But thanks for exhibiting such abject fear that you couldn’t even answer such a simple question. No worries, your fear answered for you.

There's no strawman there. I asked you a question 5 times and you ran away from answering it 5 times. Your fear answered for you.

Fawn, you are a pathetic little weenie. You're not clever and the idiocy you post from your masters doesn't work in real life.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

I meant that metaphorically (oh look it up) ya dumb Commie fuck...

[

Bullshit.

LOL

Moron -- I was speaking about the post I made earlier -- that I want Democrats to win the Senate to shut down Trump's picks. I said nothing in regards to Republicans retaining control.

What a pity you're too crazy to keep up, eh?

Now watch as the rightards return to their, polls are unreliable, rhetoric again. :mm:

They sure were reliable for you Stalinists in 2016, eh Fawn?
The national polls proved to be rather close. Not that someone as senile as you can comprehend.

Yeah, that's why Hillary is president and the Constitution is a thing of the past.. :eusa_whistle:
No, that's why Hillary got more votes. The national polls were off by a mere 1.2 points. The polls were right. And so am I when I point out you're not bright enough to understand.

Last edited:
[

Bullshit.

LOL

Moron -- I was speaking about the post I made earlier -- that I want Democrats to win the Senate to shut down Trump's picks. I said nothing in regards to Republicans retaining control.

Yes, where you fantasized that you Stalinists would totally take the Senate.

You're delusional, Commie gurl.

Now watch as the rightards return to their, polls are unreliable, rhetoric again. :mm:

The national polls proved to be rather close. Not that someone as senile as you can comprehend.

Yeah, that's why Hillary is president and the Constitution is a thing of the past.. :eusa_whistle:
No, that's why Hillary got more votes. The national polls were off by a mere 1.1 points. The polls were right. And so am I when I point out you're not bright enough to understand.

Of course they were, stupid fuck.

iu

[

Bullshit.

LOL

Yes, where you fantasized that you Stalinists would totally take the Senate.

You're delusional, Commie gurl.
So far, one seat was up for grabs.... in one of the reddest states in the country.... and it flipped blue. Democrats need to gain only 2 more now.

No, that's why Hillary got more votes. The national polls were off by a mere 1.1 points. The polls were right. And so am I when I point out you're not bright enough to understand.

Of course they were, stupid fuck.

iu
Dayam, just how committed to crazy are you??

The polls predicted Hillary would get 3.3% more votes than Trump and the actual result was 2.1% more.

Reality is so distant from you, eh?

Forum List

Back