Democrats win yet another election.

Look at what you posted. Nothing shows any overwhelming advantage for leftist run states.

So you cut and pasted what you don’t understand… Wasn’t surprised.

On the other hand. Let’s look at the top cities for crime.

The twenty cities with the highest violent crime rates (number of incidents per 100,000 people) are:

1. St. Louis, MO (2,082)
  2. Detroit, MI (2,057)
  3. Baltimore, MD (2,027)
  4. Memphis, TN (2,003)
  5. Little Rock, AR (1,634)
  6. Milwaukee, WI (1,597)
  7. Rockford, IL (1,588)
  8. Cleveland, OH (1,557)
  9. Stockton, CA (1,415)
  10. Albuquerque, NM (1,369)
  11. Springfield, MO (1,339)
  12. Indianapolis, IN (1,334)
  13. Oakland, CA (1,299)
  14. San Bernardino, CA (1,291)
  15. Anchorage, AK (1,203)
  16. Nashville, TN (1,138)
  17. Lansing, MI (1,136)
  18. New Orleans, LA (1,121)
  19. Minneapolis, MN (1,101)
  20. Chicago, IL (1,099)

There seems to be an odd confluence of crime and leftist run cities.
Cities have more crime than rural areas...
That is a world wide thing.

Cities need more infrastructure and want a more cohesive society.
Therefore they vote for a party who supports society, Democrats...

Oklahoma City is the only Red City over 500,000 in America, I think... And it's crime rate is worse than Chicago.

Cities have more crime than rural areas...
That is a world wide thing.

Therefore they vote for a party who supports society, Democrats...

Oklahoma City is the only Red City over 500,000 in America, I think... And it's crime rate is worse than Chicago.

Democrat run Hell holes have a curious lead vs. Red state cities when it comes to crime.

Odd that you would claim,
Therefore they vote for a party who supports society, Democrats
...”

Where is this cohesion™ with Islamic terrorist huggers rioting, illegally occupying and destroying buildings while calling for Jew killing. This is taking place almost exclusively in the “better educated” leftist cities you were lecturing us about. That doesn’t seem very cohesive™ to me.

So yes, I can agree that of the top 20 cities with the most crime, perhaps 19 are democrat controlled.

I guess that makes you a winner?

What analogy? I've heard tRumplings talking about indicting ham sandwiches, electing ham sandwiches, impeaching ham sandwiches, and so on.

What did ham sandwiches ever do to you?
I don't have time to explain it to you if you don't get it. But do have a really pleasant evening.

I like the numbers that matter to your broke degenerate base….the $5 fuel, the 7.5% interest rates, the 18% inflation and the ten million new wetbacks. hahahahaha

otto105
Hilariously stupid fuckup.

How big is the rock that you're under?

Democratic states have higher standard of living that Red States...

This screws up your logic...

Look at Red states, higher poverty, poorer health..

You remind of being in North England last year... The town we were in was run down to hell, heavy unemployment, poor health, a depressing place... I was in the pub and the guy beside me said it was the immigrants fault, I asked were there many in the town... Very few, a few families (if you had a choice you won't be here), but it was there fault...
Then I asked how London has so many immigrants but is doing financially (relatively) so well? Anser: Don't they have the jobs...
Is that because they got immigrants?????
Kind of makes you wonder why Democratic States like New York, California and Illinois have people packing up and moving to Red States...doesn't it, Ted?

Gee, think your premise might be full of shit? That the standard of living USED TO BE higher in Blue States but liberal policies have turned them into places that people don't want live anymore?

Forum List

Back