Democrats, you have to admit the GOP governors sending illegals to blue areas is brilliant, right?

Fine employers who hire illegals and the illegals will self deport.
That will only cause the illegals who want to work for law-abiding employers and abhor the idea of breaking any other law but the law against border jumping, to self-deport.* That's a pretty narrow, if not non-existent part of the illegal population.

The ones who don't mind working under the table, the ones who don't know how to check to see if their employers are following the law, the ones who have money and want to live in the land of convenience stores, cops who don't demand bribes, and used car dealers who tote notes, the ones who have anchor babies to collect welfare, the ones who are in the drug and prostitution business, the ones who live five families to a house, with the men working as landscapers and the women using food stamps to buy supplies for their home tamale business will not "self-deport." They love it here and I don't blame them.

That is in the fantasy world in which they would self-deport instead of waiting for some Democrat appointed judge to stop the fining 'cause it's way-cist.

Silence today from the left. I guess after what Max Lefeld said they were told to shut the fuck up.

Silence today from the left. I guess after what Max Lefeld said they were told to shut the fuck up.
I've been flipping through channels this am and the left is desperate to change the narrative again.. The use of the military to remove the immigrants has set off a fire storm and they are desperate to change the narrative.

That will only cause the illegals who want to work for law-abiding employers and abhor the idea of breaking any other law but the law against border jumping, to self-deport.* That's a pretty narrow, if not non-existent part of the illegal population.

The ones who don't mind working under the table, the ones who don't know how to check to see if their employers are following the law, the ones who have money and want to live in the land of convenience stores, cops who don't demand bribes, and used car dealers who tote notes, the ones who have anchor babies to collect welfare, the ones who are in the drug and prostitution business, the ones who live five families to a house, with the men working as landscapers and the women using food stamps to buy supplies for their home tamale business will not "self-deport." They love it here and I don't blame them.

That is in the fantasy world in which they would self-deport instead of waiting for some Democrat appointed judge to stop the fining 'cause it's way-cist.

It has worked like a charm in other countries. Illegal aliens can't get food stamps either.

It has worked like a charm in other countries.
Name the country most similar to the United States where that worked.
Illegal aliens can't get food stamps either.
You're supposed to say "Illegal aliens aren't eligible for food stamps," because they get them all the time.

They weren't eligible to cross the border either, remember?

Why do you ignore Bidens DHS giving food cards to every illegal after just taking down their names? doesn't matter that they just crossed illegally... they ignore that... You people are lying hypocrites.
They also are immediately enrolled in public schools, no matter how already over-crowded, and get free breakfast and lunch.

Getting Dems to admit that a couple hundred illegals in a blue area creates a "crises" when Biden policies are sending thousands into border towns.

Don't you wish you could find a way to make GOP pro lifers experience an unwanted pregnancy or make a Christian conservative be trans for awhile?
Sending Illegals to Sanctuary Cities and Sanctuary States - to make them Put-Up-or-Shut-Up - is a frigging BRILLIANT strategy.

Keep shoving them into Democratic -controlled jurisdictions until they choke on 'em.

More and more and more... hammer... hammer... hammer...

Last edited:
Name the country most similar to the United States where that worked.

You're supposed to say "Illegal aliens aren't eligible for food stamps," because they get them all the time.

They weren't eligible to cross the border either, remember?
They like to ignore the facts... Pedo Joe is giving them free stuff in the hopes they can get amnesty and have perpetual power through vote buying.

There is no law against offering free plane rides to people who are technically legally in the country, so DeSantis is sure to do it again. They complained that just fifty broke their shelter system? What?!

The elites of Martha's Vineyard should either start funding fully staffed and stocked shelters voluntarily or expect to be taxed on the values of their expensive homes, boats, and other luxuries, to pay for shelter, food, clothing, Spanish speaking tutors, pre-natal care for the pregnant women birthing persons, drug and alcohol treatment, rape counseling, policing, job placement (on Martha's Vineyard), emergency medical care used as primary care by the uninsured, insurance for the uninsured, eyeglasses and braces for the kids, and many other needs that will have to be met.

By Martha's Vineyard.

Using the military to deport and incarcerate them should be stopped immediately by a federal judge. Martha's Vineyard doesn't set immigration policy, for Pete's sake!

I'd love to hear from a Democrat who would disagree with any of that if I substituted the name of a Republican stronghold to which Biden had sent his planeloads of technically legal asylum seekers.

I'll wait . . .

They aren't going to live there, stupid.
Martha’s Vineyards is all ready shipping out, they don’t want to deal with what the border states deal with but in far greater numbers.

The governor shipped them out in 48 hours because it was troublesome for the area billionaires. The moral is, if you are rich, you can get things done.

Forum List

Back