Democrats, you have to admit the GOP governors sending illegals to blue areas is brilliant, right?

Too Funny.... This is dripping with hypocrisy, whining and just plain bitching... You ignore Pedo Joe doing it for 19 months and now that the problem has been sent to the people who made these rules doorstep, you call in the national guard to REMOVE THEM inside 24 hours.... You idiots are the real racists. These people agreed to go to Martha's Vinyard... and you tossed them out like trash..
Of course you’re ill informed and wrong headed about all of this.

Moron... You do know that the no show rate is almost 90% for these individuals, don't you?
It’s exactly the opposite, dope.

It’s exactly the opposite, dope.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

keep spinning dope...

I'm still not clear on how sending them to Martha's Vineyard is inhumane but the Biden administration sending them around the country on midnight flights is humane.

What about my idea of asking them if they want to stay in Martha's Vineyard or take a free bus ride to Boston? I'm sure you would agree that if they choose Martha's Vineyard, they should not be rounded up by the National Guard and incarcerated on a military base, correct?
I'm still not clear on how sending them to Martha's Vineyard is inhumane but the Biden administration sending them around the country on midnight flights is humane
Obviously.
Perhaps you should dig a little deeper to find out.

/——/ Like I said a stunt. illegals aren’t automatically taken to military bases in Red States, just dumped in town. Dope.
Taken to where they can be better cared for while all of their paperwork and court assignments are changed to new venues, dope.

You see, when they are transported away from where they’re supposed to be, it becomes nearly impossible for them to meet their court dates as they are registered in another jurisdiction. It totally screws these people over as it’s impossible for them to get that changed without an immigration lawyer.

But of course these governors know this. That’s the whole point. To fuck the system and these people over.

Deplorable.

I'm sure Biden will make sure they are on a military transport, in the dead of night, to somewhere else..
If it is Texas or florida, they will be sent right back. Man, these folks are going to get jet lag pretty soon. Seriously though, my question is this. Suppose one of those 50 had said they did not want to leave Martha's Vineyard and go to a military base? Highly doubtful they did that since they were surrounded by armed troops.

There is certainly no law requiring them to board another bus and go to a military base. But they likely did not know that. Maybe DeSantis should appoint legal representatives for the next batch and send them on the plane as well. Democrats, what should happen then?

When they are not wrongfully and illegally lured here to begin with then there is no issue as to where they live

So, now we have two TDS folks claiming to have secret knowledge of why it was really a horrible horrible thing to send those folks where they wanted to go.

Y'all should get on the PMs and have all the other TDS folks come on and say oh yes yes we know this secret reason also. Only ignorant trumpers don't know this amazing answer we would have easily been able to give to this thread.

Because it is actually more believable than most of the stuff you say.

Forum List

Back