Democrats, you have to admit the GOP governors sending illegals to blue areas is brilliant, right?

Wow.

Yes there was not a ready made job and free house with their name on it.

There were opportunities for both on Martha's Vineyard. Especially with so many wealthy Democrats wanting to help asylum seekers.

But I guess no brown people need apply there.
That's how the Fla. gov. convinced them to get on de plane. Gave them a map to the offices and drop them off without notifying the authorities what they were about to have show up.

I understand that makes the Neo-GOP flock excited and giddy for some reason. Because you know, liberals.......

That's how the Fla. gov. convinced them to get on de plane. Gave them a map to the offices and drop them off without notifying the authorities what they were about to have show up.

I understand that makes the Neo-GOP flock excited and giddy for some reason. Because you know, liberals.......

DHS doesn't notify local authorities about their midnite flights either.
I call this consistency!

Last edited:
They came through a designated point of entry and were granted a temporary status that allows them to remain in the US until their asylum hearing.

The Neo-GOP know their base want to believe they are shipping illegals to Blue Cities, so it's really easy to make them all believe because the base has been "Conditioned".......by "Master Conditioners" and they believe.
Of course these governors know these aren’t
“Illegals” as well. Despite their assertions. They know that it’s actually a violation of federal law to transport undocumented migrants.
It’s not only deplorable how they play with these migrants but how they play with their own voters as well.

They weren’t “rounded up”. They were transported to better facilities at a military base while they meet with lawyers to straighten out their court arrangements, dope.
No kidding, there are "better" facilities outside of Martha's Vinyard?

r04afxi41uo91.jpg

There is no difference.
Same bigotry. Different decade.

you all don't know your own evil.

No, You are writing about Party and I am writing about individuals and that is the problem seeing you see it as you can vote for the person because of their political affiliation and I vote for the person and not the political party they belong to!
secure the border. tell xiden.

How many illegals are you giving food, shelter, clothing, medical care and education to right now in your home?

"Thow Shalt Steal Thy Neighbor's Money and Give It to Freeloaders"
Libotardians: 4:5

you all don't know your own evil.
WTF?
It’s evil to reunite children with their families?

You're conflicted eh?

Forum List

Back