Democrays Should Leave USA, NOW.

Tell us more about how the Old Testament isn't the Bible and Islam isn't a religion.

I do love your tall tales.
I don't care anything about the Old Testament (which is not the CHRISTIAN bible), as I'm not a bible person,.

As for Islam not being a religion, of course it isn't, and only an idiot would consider it to be one. YOU maybe ?

It's obvious how Islam came to be purported as a "religion". When the founders of it were espousing imperialist genocidal mass murder, extreme misogyny, rape, pedophilia, kidnapping/slavery, torture/mutilation, racial and sexist discrimination, animal cruelty/killing, and other vile things, and were looking for troops to join them in their conquests throughout Asia Minor, they needed something very powerful and extreme to offset and shield them from the severe condemnation they were sure to get.
The answer was religion. By pretending that the Koran, and all of its hatred and immorality was the word of God, they forced the people to accept it. After all, nobody wants to go against God do they ? As this grandiose con job spread, over time, it became deeper and deeper entrenched as a religion, and more and more difficult to abolish or reform.
And it spread only because the murderous Muslim marauders who spread it, killed 270 million people around the world to do that. Many, if not most, Muslims living today, trace their ancestry back to people who were non-Muslims and were forced to become Muslims. Hell of a way for someone to call himself a Muslim.

And here you were thinking I was the only one who considered Islam to not be a religion (besides all of Italy) HEE HEE!! >>>

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

It cracks me up every time you talk about how the Old Testament is not part of the Christian Bible.
Like I said, I don't care about the bible. Nice that you're happy. Who cares ?
Now post something intelligent. And that wouldn't be claiming Islam (with all it's immoral/illegal practices) to be a religion.

Tell us more about how the Old Testament isn't the Bible and Islam isn't a religion.

I do love your tall tales.
I don't care anything about the Old Testament (which is not the CHRISTIAN bible), as I'm not a bible person,.

As for Islam not being a religion, of course it isn't, and only an idiot would consider it to be one. YOU maybe ?

Well- the vast, vast majority of human beings understand that Islam, like Christianity and Buddhism- is a religion.

Who else?
The Pope.
Gandhi
George Bush
Ronald Reagan
Thomas Jefferson
Encyclopedia Britanica
The Oxford English Dictionary
The Merredith Webster Dictionary

LOL

The writing is on the wall. It's time for Democrats to get out o the US. US SCOTUS is going almost solid red, and will be 7-2 before long, with 2 Democrat SCOTUS members in their 80s. Democrats! Everything you value is disappearing before your eyes. Goodbye Roe vs Wade. Goodbye Affirmative Action. Goodbye Same Sex Marriage. Goodbye gun-free zones. I could go on and on with this but you have the idea.

There are scores of liberal countries you could go to, with liberal policies galore. Canada, UK, France, Denmark...they're all out there waiting for you. The longer you wait, the tougher it will be to go there.
They are waiting to tell you you can't come unless you're a doctor millionaire or married to a European or Canadian, dumbass. Why are GOP Dupes so dumb? What is so bad about living wage Healthcare daycare good infrastructure cheap college and training, national ID card to end illegal immigration, the the richest paying their Fair share? You are totally misinformed and brainwashed...

Well- the vast, vast majority of human beings understand that Islam, like Christianity and Buddhism- is a religion.

Who else?
The Pope.
Gandhi
George Bush
Ronald Reagan
Thomas Jefferson
Encyclopedia Britanica

LOL
FALSE! The vast majority of people around the world do NOT consider Islam to be a religion, and neither do some entire nations (ex. Italy)

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

They are waiting to tell you you can't come unless you're a doctor millionaire or married to a European or Canadian, dumbass. Why are GOP Dupes so dumb? What is so bad about living wage Healthcare daycare good infrastructure cheap college and training, national ID card to end illegal immigration, the the richest paying their Fair share? You are totally misinformed and brainwashed...
Almost all the things you mentioned are part of the Trump program. you're misinformed/brainwashed, as is typical of information-deprived liberals, pathetically attached to liberal OMISSION media.

And if you want to play the "What is so" game ..then what is so good about killing millions of human beings in abortions, allowing scores of people to be killed in gun-free zones, allowing millions of jobs to be taken from US citizens, allowing $138 Biilion/year to be ripped out of our economy (US businesses being deprived of those sales), racial discrimination in Affirmative Action, allowing Islamization to succeed, OKing the ISIS Trojan horse, etc, etc.

Who else?
The Pope.
Gandhi
George Bush
Ronald Reagan
Thomas Jefferson
Encyclopedia Britanica

LOL
FALSE! The vast majority of people around the world do NOT consider Islam to be a religion, and neither do some entire nations (ex. Italy)

Roughly 1.8 billion people in the world are Muslims- that is about 24% of the population.

And most of the rest of us can read the Encyclopedia Brittanica and the dictionary.

Not our fault you have....well problems.

Roughly 1.8 billion people in the world are Muslims- that is about 24% of the population.

And most of the rest of us can read the Encyclopedia Brittanica and the dictionary.

I don't. You do.

And NO, 1.8 Billion are NOT Muslims, because if they were, they would all be killing any of their non-Muslim neighbors (Koran 9:123) All that are husbands would be beating their wives (Koran 4:34). And all would be pedophiles (Koran 65:4)

So are there 1.8 Billion people in the world who are genocidal serial killer, wife-beating, pedophiles ? If not, there aren't 1.8 Billion Muslims in the world, or even a tiny fraction of that number, and none are a religion (a system of worship with a code of ETHICS)

Almost all the things you mentioned are part of the Trump program. you're misinformed/brainwashed, as is typical of information-deprived liberals, pathetically attached to liberal OMISSION media.

And if you want to play the "What is so" game ..then what is so good about killing millions of human beings in abortions, allowing scores of people to be killed in gun-free zones, allowing millions of jobs to be taken from US citizens, allowing $138 Biilion/year to be ripped out of our economy (US businesses being deprived of those sales), racial discrimination in Affirmative Action, allowing Islamization to succeed, OKing the ISIS Trojan horse, etc, etc.
Part of Trumps program? You are out of your mind... I'll go with the Supreme Court on abortion--they are not human beings before 12 weeks that is for certain. Pass a national ID card like every other country to stop illegal immigration, AA is just fair, Isis total BS like most of your facts, super poop.

I don't. You do.

And NO, 1.8 Billion are NOT Muslims, because if they were, they would all be killing any of their non-Muslim neighbors (Koran 9:123) All that are husbands would be beating their wives (Koran 4:34). And all would be pedophiles (Koran 65:4)

So are there 1.8 Billion people in the world who are genocidal serial killer, wife-beating, pedophiles ? If not, there aren't 1.8 Billion Muslims in the world, or even a tiny fraction of that number, and none are a religion (a system of worship with a code of ETHICS)
You get the award most brainwashed hater dupe.

I don't. You do.

And NO, 1.8 Billion are NOT Muslims,)

Go argue with Encyclopedia Brittanica then.

Clearly they need someone like you on their staff who is so much better informed than people who actually compile this information.

LOL

I don't. You do.

And NO, 1.8 Billion are NOT Muslims,)

Clearly they need someone like you on their staff who is so much better informed than people who actually compile this information.

LOL
Conservatism is just another form of mental illness. You can find it right in between bipolar and depression.

The U.S. has gay rights, abortion rights, and gun control. For now, at least, we are not one of Trump’s shithole countries. Unless we give him some more time...
FALSE! Gays just lost a big one in the cake case, SCOTUS is going bright red, abortion "rights" are about to disintegrate, and what little gun control we have (ex gun=free zones), is about to disappear too.
Could you please explain the benefits to our society should homosexuals get further repressed? What is the virtue in that?

Could you please explain how it would be a good thing to deprive women the control of their individual reproductive system? Removing the individual right to chose their parental circumstance will make our society better how?

Could you please explain how flooding our streets with guns and encouraging the public to become hero gunslingers make us safer, saner and less susceptible to needless shootings and gun violence? I wonder why Dodge Xity banned carrying guns in the 19th century, yet you practically mandate carrying guns in the 21st century?

Conservatism is just another form of mental illness. You can find it right in between bipolar and depression.
That's what liberalism is. Conservatism is the cure.

What policies of liberalism stand up to sanity, other than raising taxes on the INDIVIDUAL super rich ? I could go along with raising taxes on some of them >>

th
th

colin-kaepernick-kneeling.jpg

Last edited:
Could you please explain the benefits to our society should homosexuals get further repressed? What is the virtue in that?

Could you please explain how it would be a good thing to deprive women the control of their individual reproductive system? Removing the individual right to chose their parental circumstance will make our society better how?

Could you please explain how flooding our streets with guns and encouraging the public to become hero gunslingers make us safer, saner and less susceptible to needless shootings and gun violence? I wonder why Dodge Xity banned carrying guns in the 19th century, yet you practically mandate carrying guns in the 21st century?
1. Prevent gays from speading their sickness to kids ; keeps them away from all of us. They are sickening.

2.. Save millions of LIVES. Kill fetus = mother shoots 30 year old son in the head.(execution of innocent person)

3. CCW isn't mandate. It's a FREEDOM which has saved many LIVES in the past. It's opposite (gun-free zones) has COST many lives to be lost (Fort Hood, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Pulse Club, Newtown, Parkland, many more

Concealed Carrier Prevents Mass Shooting At SC Nightclub

2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting - Wikipedia

Vaughan Foods beheading incident - Wikipedia

Curtis Culwell Center attack - Wikipedia

Last edited:

That is absolutely CORRECT (and I just refuted them)

Last edited:
Part of Trumps program? You are out of your mind... I'll go with the Supreme Court on abortion--they are not human beings before 12 weeks that is for certain. Pass a national ID card like every other country to stop illegal immigration, AA is just fair, Isis total BS like most of your facts, super poop.
Affirmative Action is fair ? Are you insane ?

That's what liberalism is. Conservatism is the cure.

What policies of liberalism stand up to sanity, other than raising taxes on the INDIVIDUAL super rich ? I could go along with raising taxes on some of them >>

th
th

colin-kaepernick-kneeling.jpg
Faun: "Conservatism is just another form of mental illness."

protectionist: "I know you are but what am I?"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back