DemonRAT Rep. Joe Kennedy: No Sports Competitions for Women or Girls, Only for ‘Human Beings’

like i said , feck them . You and the sports fans can fight the Sports battle . ME , i will just support Trumps thinking on not allowing these types into USA Militiary because to me that is an important issue Eric .
Oh, ummm, okay.....:icon_rolleyes:
Fighting discrimination, not only in athletics but in society in general, due to transgenderism, a political movement that is not even pseudo scientific but wholly non scientific and mentally unbalanced at it's core, is a pretty important thing.

But when some people want to fight an enormous overarching injustice only on a micro level in a selfish isolated manner
it doesn't really make any sense to me. It's actually counter productive, or easily could be.

I'm pretty certain Donald Trump will resist any efforts by jerk off leftist politicians to force the federal government to jam transgenderism down the throats of high schools and government approved athletic bodies putting every female amateur athlete in America in danger of being dominated by biologically superior competitors and making a mockery of the very idea of sporting competition for biologically true female athletes rendering sports for girls moot.

Joe Kennedy wants the federal government to act as bullies forcing females into give away all their hard won gains to a tiny radical minority. That cannot happen.

Women's sports are over. It will be two tiers of men's sports.
Women sports will only be over if the natural females stop playing all together. So until then, if that is what eventually happens, what they should do is do their playing somewhere else whenever an illegitimate person enters the picture.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Back when I was in junior high, I once sat down at a table in the library where about three other girls were sitting. After I sat down, they got up and went to another table. Did I follow them? No. They couldn't have made themselves anymore as clear as crystal glass that I was not welcome in their world.

Forum List

Back