🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMONRATS STEAL ANOTHER RACE — Manufacture 43,000 Votes In Broward County — FLIP FL State AG...

DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!

You have not a scintilla of evidence to support your claim. The gateway pundit is garbage and it is not a credible source. Just because you don't like the results is not evidence of anything. Counting the votes and ensuring the votes that were made count is not illegal.

You want to use the federal government as your personal Gestapo. Americans in their right minds will not stand for this.

DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!
Counting votes is not manufacturing them and the new *ag* is an unconstitutional and manifestly unqualified appointment that can't investigate anything anyway.
The Acting AG was Constitutionally appointed. If you knew the presidential powers designated by article two you would KNOW that.
No, he wasn't. Even republicans agree with me on this.

The proof is available but you don’t want to see it like most dim voters you are behind an iron curtain of ignorant bliss. Sorry for you but it’s just true.
You remind me of the idiot tour guide in Rome that is standing on a spiral stair case the Romans built and is telling me how the Romans were incapable of figuring spirals and curves with their mathmatics. If there is proof the votes will be disqualified and some one will be indicted until then it is all conjecture! So again shut your idiot fucking mouth!
Wasaahhh waaaah Wacis sexist homophobe islamaphobe>>>>>>! As usual no civil discourse. As I posted the historical record of the elections and law violations in that area are readily available it would take hours to link them and your safe zone wouldn’t let you access them anyway. You don’t want to try to shut my mouth bud, and the only idiots I know are dim voters.

In reality here you are breaking the presumption of innocent until proven guilty protected by the constitution. Stating it as fact at this point is horse shit. Our government did not become a super power by accident. We have the AG down there and the entire Republican Party to assure that the incident will be fully investigated and if there is proof of wrong doing the votes will not be counted and people will go to jail. There is no power structure by the Dems in the area to prevent this. The system will work so no election will be stolen! These are facts. All you are doing is fear mongering and smear propaganda.

How does one “manufacture” 43,000 votes?

1. Create fake voters and submit ballots in their name?

No, too easy to prove they are fake after verifying just a few

2. Create fake ballots for real registered voters

No, it would lead to duplicate ballots and ballots cast for those who had moved or were deceased. Again, too easy to prove they are fake after verifying a few

3. The ballots are actual ballots submitted by registered voters

Most credible explanation

frigidweirdo, why do you hate the US Constitution? FYI, fucking with voting districts usually helps democrats since darky areas vote democrat 100% no matter who is running as a republican.

The Republican majorities were largely built with gerrymandering. NC and Wisconsin are examples at both the Congressional level and legislative levels. Darky areas? That is a racial slur that I have not heard very often. Thank you for proving you are a racist.

Only a person who does not know article two agrees. Sessions left during the election recess. The President has the absolute authority to appoint anyone he chooses to any position while the congress is in recess. Furthermore if the Senate does not take up the matter of a permanent replacement within its next session he will be able to appoint anyone he chooses again. He cannot however, nominate the interim appointee for the permanent post unless that person has vacated the post.

They didn't steal jack yet. This is corruption on steroids and the entire damn nation knows it. They won't get away with it.

There is no corruption. You are the one who sees counting votes as corruption. You are the corrupt one.

The proof is available but you don’t want to see it like most dim voters you are behind an iron curtain of ignorant bliss. Sorry for you but it’s just true.
You remind me of the idiot tour guide in Rome that is standing on a spiral stair case the Romans built and is telling me how the Romans were incapable of figuring spirals and curves with their mathmatics. If there is proof the votes will be disqualified and some one will be indicted until then it is all conjecture! So again shut your idiot fucking mouth!
Wasaahhh waaaah Wacis sexist homophobe islamaphobe>>>>>>! As usual no civil discourse. As I posted the historical record of the elections and law violations in that area are readily available it would take hours to link them and your safe zone wouldn’t let you access them anyway. You don’t want to try to shut my mouth bud, and the only idiots I know are dim voters.

In reality here you are breaking the presumption of innocent until proven guilty protected by the constitution. Stating it as fact at this point is horse shit. Our government did not become a super power by accident. We have the AG down there and the entire Republican Party to assure that the incident will be fully investigated and if there is proof of wrong doing the votes will not be counted and people will go to jail. There is no power structure by the Dems in the area to prevent this. The system will work so no election will be stolen! These are facts. All you are doing is fear mongering and smear propaganda.
Presumption of innocence, what’s a joke coming from a dim voter. The facts are that the dims have chosen two areas to assault voting rights to use a process that is almost completely unverifiable in a short time limit to once again create the presumption of illegitimacy. This is the absolute proof of a need for voter Id regulations. I don’t give a damn who wins if only people who can legally vote do. But people can’t vote in a state where they only have a summer house and vote in their residential state too. The voterID system would prevent it. You know some Republicans own homes in three or four states, maybe the end does justify the means.

They have been charged in almost every election since Brenda took over. It has mostly been litigated away, but since it is a dimshit area the only way she gets removed will be by trial and incarceration. This is the soros, communist, oshitma plan unfortunately it is working. The facts are readily available but of course lying liberals don’t deal in facts only smears and coverups.

What you take as facts are seen for what they are. Crazy conspiracy theories.

Presumption of innocence, what’s a joke coming from a dim voter. The facts are that the dims have chosen two areas to assault voting rights to use a process that is almost completely unverifiable in a short time limit to once again create the presumption of illegitimacy. This is the absolute proof of a need for voter Id regulations. I don’t give a damn who wins if only people who can legally vote do. But people can’t vote in a state where they only have a summer house and vote in their residential state too. The voterID system would prevent it. You know some Republicans own homes in three or four states, maybe the end does justify the means.
Bla,bla,bla!

You have to love Republicans talking about "stealing elections".

The party that hasn't managed to get a new president since 1989 by winninwinn the popular vote.
The party that has so much gerrymandering.

1_sxF6Gjkpm7Ajk17i73iiNw_1200px.jpeg

So, Republicans get 2.4 million votes and Democrats get 2.1 million votes and somehow South Carolina ends up 10-3 for seats in the House.

That's a difference of 53.22% to 46.4% for votes to 77% to 23% for actual seats.

I mean, it's cheating isn't it? That's one party gained 24% to the other losing 23% just because the Republican Party who control the state have decided that the will of the people isn't important.

Pennsylvania is 13-5 in favor of the Republicans with 53% to 45%.

That's 72% to 27% for seats. Or a gain of 19% for the Republicans.

West Virginia where you have 64% to 32% and it's 3-0 which is clearly an increase of 36% for the Republicans.

Or Kentucky where it's 5-1 with 70% to 30% which is 83% of seats to 16% or an increase of 13%

Or Louisiana where it's 5-1 but the people in Louisiana can't even manage to get their numbers that are easy to find, but let's just say it's gerrymandered and we know it shouldn't be 5-1.

Or Utah where it's 4-0 for 63% to 32%.

I could go on, it's all cheating, and they know it, and they know it's not illegal so they don't give a fuck.

But cheating's cheating, isn't it?

you're talking about changing our form of government from a representative republic to an absolute democracy. It's a great idea in theory but trust me

Jo
The Popular Vote Is for Populists Only

Sorry to interrupt your recitation of your Masters' self-serving ideology, but in a democracy feral minorities would not be allowed to vote. In your precious plutocratic republic, the majority's will is frustrated time and time again.

It was a "mob" that settled our frontier. It was a "mob" that created our industrial supremacy. It was a "mob" that died on the beaches of Normandy. Yet, since the Great Betrayal after World War II, a bipartisan Snob Mob took credit for all that and instituted absolute Birth-Class Supremacy.
How about Bite me, you high standard Troll.View attachment 228134
The Redcoat Aristocracy Wanted Our Territory for Its Younger Sons to Rule

It was Populism that wanted the Electoral College. Real Americans didn't want to be cooped up like rats on the Eastern Seaboard.

By the way, that's what the King and his guillotine-fodder aristocratic snobs wanted to do through the Royal Proclamation of 1763, and that was the real cause of the Revolutionary War. Sure, it was racism, but there's nothing wrong with the racism of evicting non-productive Indian savages, who never belonged here in the first place.

Story time:

I was working with a friend of mine, he bought a battery for the van one week at Pep Boys. The next week, this battery went bad.

So he took it in, the guy in the shop hooked it up to the computer to see if it was bad or not, he said it was good and then went on break..

Then I went over to that computer and made that shit say the battery was bad.

My boy got a new battery that day.

I hope you were fired the next day.

But the thing was, if the battery was bad, why did shop guy claim it was good.

The bottom line here is either Nelson got more votes (as the polls indicated he would) or he didn't. It's looking more and more like he did.

You can hope in one hand and shit in the other faggot JoeB131. That friend is my friend for life.

I got him a new battery that he deserved because he just bought one last week and it went bad, does that make me a bad

man in your myopic eyes? If so, I don't give a fuck, you're an asshat anyways, true story.

Last edited:

You are hillarious! Keep running your lying fucking mouth with no proof. Show proof or shut the fuck up.

Can someone explain what is meant by 43,000 "manufactured" votes?

Fake ballots, ballots in the names of people who didn't t vote...

What exactly is fake about them?

You can hope in one hand and shit in the other faggot JoeB131. That friend is my friend for life.

I got him a new battery that he deserved because he just bought one last week and it went bad, does that make me a bad man in your myopic eyes? If so, I don't give a fuck, you're an asshat anyways, true story.

It does make you a bad person because you cheated your company. If your friend wasn't happy with what the technician found, he should have complained to a manager, not you.

So essentially cheated your employer.. that's actually a crime. Frankly, it's a more serious crime than crossing the border without permission.

Forum List

Back