🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMONRATS STEAL ANOTHER RACE — Manufacture 43,000 Votes In Broward County — FLIP FL State AG...

frigidweirdo, why do you hate the US Constitution? FYI, fucking with voting districts usually helps democrats since darky areas vote democrat 100% no matter who is running as a republican.
when Democrats were gerrymandering there were no computerized algorithms and analysis of voters to precisely draw the lines....for ones guaranteed benefit at every point in the process R's have taken gerrymandering to an all new level...!!! :eek:

St. PETAsburg

No wonder Miami named its team after Flipper. No wonder the Floridiots have let billions of barrels of our oil go to waste in order to protect petrified sea worms.

Lol....Sage....how hysterical is it that these people stay up at night looking for the green death juice thinking about the popular vote!

:auiqs.jpg::aug08_031::auiqs.jpg::aug08_031::auiqs.jpg::aug08_031:

You won't get democrats to stop cheating and obey the law until 101st Airborne shows up. The more things change...

DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!
For democrats, ethics and principles are only designed to use against those with ethics and principles.

According to your election theory, China should dictate all UN policy because they would dominate popular vote.

If we voted for the world leader... maybe...

The point is, you guys don't get to whine about the election when you keep using tricks to ignore the will of the American People.

DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!

You have to love Republicans talking about "stealing elections".

The party that hasn't managed to get a new president since 1989 by winninwinn the popular vote.
The party that has so much gerrymandering.

1_sxF6Gjkpm7Ajk17i73iiNw_1200px.jpeg

So, Republicans get 2.4 million votes and Democrats get 2.1 million votes and somehow South Carolina ends up 10-3 for seats in the House.

That's a difference of 53.22% to 46.4% for votes to 77% to 23% for actual seats.

I mean, it's cheating isn't it? That's one party gained 24% to the other losing 23% just because the Republican Party who control the state have decided that the will of the people isn't important.

Pennsylvania is 13-5 in favor of the Republicans with 53% to 45%.

That's 72% to 27% for seats. Or a gain of 19% for the Republicans.

West Virginia where you have 64% to 32% and it's 3-0 which is clearly an increase of 36% for the Republicans.

Or Kentucky where it's 5-1 with 70% to 30% which is 83% of seats to 16% or an increase of 13%

Or Louisiana where it's 5-1 but the people in Louisiana can't even manage to get their numbers that are easy to find, but let's just say it's gerrymandered and we know it shouldn't be 5-1.

Or Utah where it's 4-0 for 63% to 32%.

I could go on, it's all cheating, and they know it, and they know it's not illegal so they don't give a fuck.

But cheating's cheating, isn't it?

you're talking about changing our form of government from a representative republic to an absolute democracy. It's a great idea in theory but trust me it will not work.....it never has and it simply cannot coexist with human nature.

Jo

Trust you because you can say "it won't work". The current system doesn't work. PR WORKS every single day in many, MANY countries.

So I'm calling bullshit on your weak "argument".

The party that hasn't managed to get a new president since 1989 by winninwinn the popular vote.

So, Republicans get 2.4 million votes and Democrats get 2.1 million votes and somehow South Carolina ends up 10-3 for seats in the House.

That's a difference of 53.22% to 46.4% for votes to 77% to 23% for actual seats.

I mean, it's cheating isn't it? That's one party gained 24% to the other losing 23% just because the Republican Party who control the state have decided that the will of the people isn't important.

West Virginia where you have 64% to 32% and it's 3-0 which is clearly an increase of 36% for the Republicans.

Or Kentucky where it's 5-1 with 70% to 30% which is 83% of seats to 16% or an increase of 13%

Or Louisiana where it's 5-1 but the people in Louisiana can't even manage to get their numbers that are easy to find, but let's just say it's gerrymandered and we know it shouldn't be 5-1.

I could go on, it's all cheating, and they know it, and they know it's not illegal so they don't give a fuck.

you're talking about changing our form of government from a representative republic to an absolute democracy. It's a great idea in theory but trust me

Jo
The Popular Vote Is for Populists Only

Sorry to interrupt your recitation of your Masters' self-serving ideology, but in a democracy feral minorities would not be allowed to vote. In your precious plutocratic republic, the majority's will is frustrated time and time again.

It was a "mob" that settled our frontier. It was a "mob" that created our industrial supremacy. It was a "mob" that died on the beaches of Normandy. Yet, since the Great Betrayal after World War II, a bipartisan Snob Mob took credit for all that and instituted absolute Birth-Class Supremacy.

Christ, get an attack in before you even start. "your Masters' self-serving ideology", but the current system is all about the rich being able to control the system. You tell me that changing this will do what already exists.

Then you use the term "mob", oh, fuck me, since when has democracy been "mob"? I've heard other people use this term. The rich have literally paid people to tell you people that democracy is a "mob".

Maybe we should put George III back on the throne, he wasn't a "mob", you'd be happy then, right?

Disgrace.

you're talking about changing our form of government from a representative republic to an absolute democracy. It's a great idea in theory but trust me it will not work.....it never has and it simply cannot coexist with human nature.

Jo
well that's ok, neither can he.

you're talking about changing our form of government from a representative republic to an absolute democracy. It's a great idea in theory but trust me

Jo

Sorry to interrupt your recitation of your Masters' self-serving ideology, but in a democracy feral minorities would not be allowed to vote. In your precious plutocratic republic, the majority's will is frustrated time and time again.

It was a "mob" that settled our frontier. It was a "mob" that created our industrial supremacy. It was a "mob" that died on the beaches of Normandy. Yet, since the Great Betrayal after World War II, a bipartisan Snob Mob took credit for all that and instituted absolute Birth-Class Supremacy.

Christ, get an attack in before you even start. "your Masters' self-serving ideology", but the current system is all about the rich being able to control the system. You tell me that changing this will do what already exists.

Then you use the term "mob", oh, fuck me, since when has democracy been "mob"? I've heard other people use this term. The rich have literally paid people to tell you people that democracy is a "mob".

Maybe we should put George III back on the throne, he wasn't a "mob", you'd be happy then, right?

Disgrace.
and they pay you to call everything racist and see things in the max-extreme value.

kinda like you're acting in this thread, huh?

Strange but I use to transport the votes as a Deputy Sheriff and when did they change that transport mode.?

Jo

How about Bite me, you high standard Troll.
upload_2018-11-11_2-59-13.jpeg

They didn't steal jack yet. This is corruption on steroids and the entire damn nation knows it. They won't get away with it.

They didn't steal jack yet. This is corruption on steroids and the entire damn nation knows it. They won't get away with it.
You better get down there right away patriot!

They have to get the results before they know how many votes to manufacture to win. The election results are all fucked up here. Leftist rag newspapers encouraged people to vote against their best interest. I still maintain it was rigged!

Just look at what the leftist rags recommended here, and what passed/failed here: Who the fuck would vote against keeping more of their money? Fucking nobody. That shit was rigged like a motherfucker.

I've talked to 20-ish people, and they all voted the way I did, so where the fuck did these results come from?

Wtf? People vaping doesn't bother me. I'm from the days when people used to smoke cigarettes while eating.

Florida amendments election results: What passed, what failed

Last edited:

Strange but I use to transport the votes as a Deputy Sheriff and when did they change that transport mode.?

Leftist Scott Israel's sheriff's dept?

It makes sense now.

For democrats, ethics and principles are only designed to use against those with ethics and principles.

In that case, the right has nothing to worry about.

The party that hasn't managed to get a new president since 1989 by winning the popular vote.

Quit fucking whining.

I'm not a Republican.

I'm in Maryland.

Gerrymandering before I was born.

Fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back