🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DEMONRATS STEAL ANOTHER RACE — Manufacture 43,000 Votes In Broward County — FLIP FL State AG...

More Republican hysteria. The unhinged ranting of Repubs of nonexistent voter fraud is deeply disturbing. It only shows you how easy they are to manipulate as they will deny evidence, truth and facts in favor of their self-deception.

Rick Scott's monitors agree with state cops: No Florida voter fraud

Bullshit! That shit was rigged via the computer voting machines. You can't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

I know all about computers. A Human can make them say whatever they want.

Story time:

I was working with a friend of mine, he bought a battery for the van one week at Pep Boys. The next week, this battery went bad.

So he took it in, the guy in the shop hooked it up to the computer to see if it was bad or not, he said it was good and then went on break..

Then I went over to that computer and made that shit say the battery was bad.

My boy got a new battery that day.

More Republican hysteria. The unhinged ranting of Repubs of nonexistent voter fraud is deeply disturbing. It only shows you how easy they are to manipulate as they will deny evidence, truth and facts in favor of their self-deception.

Bullshit! That shit was rigged via the computer voting machines. You can't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

They are counting ballots by hand. You know why? Because most districts use optical scanning devices which include paper ballots. Those are the ballots they used in Broward.

But your conspiracy theory also makes no sense because if the election was "rigged" for Gillum or Nelson, why make the election close then force a recount and, too boot, put Desantis and Scott in the lead. That would be stupid.

Even Scott's own team and the FDLE say there is no evidence of fraud.

You need to float back to earth.

Last edited:

They are counting ballots by hand. You know why? Because most districts use optical scanning devices which include paper ballots. Those are the ballots they used in Broward.

But your conspiracy theory also makes no sense because if the election was "rigged" for Gillum or Nelson, why make the election close and then force a recount and too boot, put Desantis and Scott in the lead. That would be stupid.

Even Scott's own team and the FDLE say there is no evidence of fraud.

You need to float back to earth.

There's no evidence OJ killed Nicole Brown, either.

Story time:

I was working with a friend of mine, he bought a battery for the van one week at Pep Boys. The next week, this battery went bad.

So he took it in, the guy in the shop hooked it up to the computer to see if it was bad or not, he said it was good and then went on break..

Then I went over to that computer and made that shit say the battery was bad.

My boy got a new battery that day.

I hope you were fired the next day.

But the thing was, if the battery was bad, why did shop guy claim it was good.

The bottom line here is either Nelson got more votes (as the polls indicated he would) or he didn't. It's looking more and more like he did.

The fact is that the NEW votes were from people who don’t live in Florida at all. They live in nyc ETC and vote there. Then because they lost they wrote and held write in ballots and voted in FL to change the results. The only way to stop it is know where they live and confront them face to face.

All of this is horse shit. Brietbart can kiss my ass. The entire state is owned by republicans at the legislative level. They have investigators for voter fraud. If found people go to jail pretty simple. So come up with proof and indictments or shut the fuck up!

They have been charged in almost every election since Brenda took over. It has mostly been litigated away, but since it is a dimshit area the only way she gets removed will be by trial and incarceration. This is the soros, communist, oshitma plan unfortunately it is working. The facts are readily available but of course lying liberals don’t deal in facts only smears and coverups.

They have been charged in almost every election since Brenda took over. It has mostly been litigated away, but since it is a dimshit area the only way she gets removed will be by trial and incarceration. This is the soros, communist, oshitma plan unfortunately it is working. The facts are readily available but of course lying liberals don’t deal in facts only smears and coverups.
Your an idiot! Elections are over seen by the state not the county. Either there is zeroe proof of fraud or your idiot republicans that run the state are incabable of doing their job. Which is it? My guess is that the republican lawers have passed the bar and are capable of doing their job. Get a fucking grip on reality! Show some proof or shut the fuck up!

DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!
Counting votes is not manufacturing them and the new *ag* is an unconstitutional and manifestly unqualified appointment that can't investigate anything anyway.

The proof is available but you don’t want to see it like most dim voters you are behind an iron curtain of ignorant bliss. Sorry for you but it’s just true.

The proof is available but you don’t want to see it like most dim voters you are behind an iron curtain of ignorant bliss. Sorry for you but it’s just true.
You remind me of the idiot tour guide in Rome that is standing on a spiral stair case the Romans built and is telling me how the Romans were incapable of figuring spirals and curves with their mathmatics. If there is proof the votes will be disqualified and some one will be indicted until then it is all conjecture! So again shut your idiot fucking mouth!

DemonRATS are stealing the the election in Florida! Since the election Broward County has mysteriously manufactured over 83,000 votes in Broward County and they won’t say how many more votes they have yet to count.

A Judge found Broward County in violation of the Constitution and ordered Broward County Election Supervisor Brenda Snipes to allow ballot inspections immediately during an emergency hearing on Friday. Broward County election supervisor Brenda Snipes must allow inspections on or before 7 PM ET Friday, AP reported. BUT SNIPES DID NOT TURN OVER THE BALLOTS ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

Republicans have already lost at least one race in Florida since election night.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

It would seem a FULL FEDERAL INVESTIGATION by the NEW AG be started and arrests made...so much evidence such as transporting supposed ballots in a PRIVATE CAR with NO SECURITY....even you brain dead ABNORMAL should have an inkling of ethics and principles, if not adhering to OUR LAWS!!!!
Counting votes is not manufacturing them and the new *ag* is an unconstitutional and manifestly unqualified appointment that can't investigate anything anyway.
The Acting AG was Constitutionally appointed. If you knew the presidential powers designated by article two you would KNOW that.

You remind me of the idiot tour guide in Rome that is standing on a spiral stair case the Romans built and is telling me how the Romans were incapable of figuring spirals and curves with their mathmatics. If there is proof the votes will be disqualified and some one will be indicted until then it is all conjecture! So again shut your idiot fucking mouth!
Wasaahhh waaaah Wacis sexist homophobe islamaphobe>>>>>>! As usual no civil discourse. As I posted the historical record of the elections and law violations in that area are readily available it would take hours to link them and your safe zone wouldn’t let you access them anyway. You don’t want to try to shut my mouth bud, and the only idiots I know are dim voters.

Forum List

Back