DemoRATS have now declared political civil war....

Oh, stop it, just stop it. It's been covered and covered over and over. This is right up there with your "Build the Wall" bs that fell flat on it's face.

I would add that our DOJ and law enforcement agencies did have the opportunity to do an investigation. They refused.

So now it's up to the House to do the investigation.

This fact has been posted over and over on this board. It's been stated in the testimony in the investigations.

However the trump people will always ignore it.
You're crazy.
The DOJ has been conducting a one-sided investigation since before Trump took office. What do you think the Mueller INVESTIGATION was, Dumbass?
They did, however, refuse to investigate Hillary.
actually they investigated Hillary on everything and found nothing, brainwashed functional moron. It's ridiculous all your scandals are.

Actually Comey found a lot, he just said she was too stupid to be prosecuted.

No.....he decided he didn't want to end up like Epstein.

Prolly
FBI agents testified under oath the they were instructed to disregard any criminal acts committed by Hillary.
The instructions came from Loretta lynch.

Oh? Then from what "sexual assault" does Clinton's denial of sex emanate?
You aren't aware of the perjury Clinton committed in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case?
I can't say I am surprised.
Dumbfuck, can't you pay attention?? I asked him if he meant that case and he said "no." WTF is wrong with you? :cuckoo:
So you ARE aware of the perjury Clinton committed. Good.
Surprising, but good.

I would add that our DOJ and law enforcement agencies did have the opportunity to do an investigation. They refused.

This fact has been posted over and over on this board. It's been stated in the testimony in the investigations.

You're crazy.
The DOJ has been conducting a one-sided investigation since before Trump took office. What do you think the Mueller INVESTIGATION was, Dumbass?
actually they investigated Hillary on everything and found nothing, brainwashed functional moron. It's ridiculous all your scandals are.

Prolly
FBI agents testified under oath the they were instructed to disregard any criminal acts committed by Hillary.
Let's have a link to that Whopper, super duper.

Oh? Then from what "sexual assault" does Clinton's denial of sex emanate?
You aren't aware of the perjury Clinton committed in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case?
I can't say I am surprised.
Dumbfuck, can't you pay attention?? I asked him if he meant that case and he said "no." WTF is wrong with you? :cuckoo:
So you ARE aware of the perjury Clinton committed. Good.
Surprising, but good.
Of course I am aware of it. I just can't imagine from where Billiejeens thinks that perjury came from if not the sexual harassment case that was thrown out due to lack of merit? :dunno:

...over a blowjob. That is what the right wing was, Obsessing over last millennium.
Nope.
5 counts of perjury, 3 counts of Obstruction of Justice, witness tampering, and abuse of power.
...stemming from a religious law still on the books?
It stemmed from sexual assualt-
Do you feel that statues prohibiting sexual assault against women are outdated religious laws?
It was entirely consensual she was 22 years old she seduced him. But besides all that....sexual assault is what Trump has 17 women saying he did. And he confessed LOL. Poor America.
Well? How do you remember to breathe?

Not sure, but let's hope he forgets real soon. :102:

The brainwashed are hopeless, like you. It only work with the Independents hopefully.... You know reality and the facts that kind of thing LOL
And the barely-functional hyper-partisan bigot turns into a troll immediately when confronted with his own stupidity
I think you missed that conversion by about eight years. :auiqs.jpg:
Sometime I feel the need to point out the obviously ironic to the willfully oblivious.
It's a fault, I know.

Nope.
5 counts of perjury, 3 counts of Obstruction of Justice, witness tampering, and abuse of power.
Do you feel that statues prohibiting sexual assault against women are outdated religious laws?
It was entirely consensual she was 22 years old she seduced him. But besides all that....sexual assault is what Trump has 17 women saying he did. And he confessed LOL. Poor America.

Any actual argument, or just trolling like most GOP ignoramuses? Breathing is involuntary dingbats....

The brainwashed are hopeless, like you. It only work with the Independents hopefully.... You know reality and the facts that kind of thing LOL
And the barely-functional hyper-partisan bigot turns into a troll immediately when confronted with his own stupidity
Sometime I feel the need to point out the obviously ironic to the willfully oblivious.
It's a fault, I know.
We're all very impressed by your ability to spew ridiculous propaganda and stupendously insane misinformation, brainwashed functional morons.

Starr investigated every phony Scandal against the clintons and ended up with a consensual b******. Your party is absolutely ridiculous. Only a propaganda machine makes this mess possible. I notice Fox is barely covering the impeachment. Just ridiculous GOP claims about the process. Poor America.

Isn't that what law enforcement agencies are for? Name one that says he broke any law.

Oh, stop it, just stop it. It's been covered and covered over and over. This is right up there with your "Build the Wall" bs that fell flat on it's face.

You're crazy.

She was just like general Powell and condoleezza, she was Secretary of State and she barely gave a crap about emails. Just like everyone else until the Russians hacked the DNC and we spent 60% of political coverage about emails that were totally irrelevant and innocent. No matter what your propaganda says. All investigations have been completed as of last week and they found everyone to be an idiot to talk about it at all...

You're crazy.

Unfortunately, you actually believe this garbage ignoramus super duper.

Any actual argument, or just trolling like most GOP ignoramuses? Breathing is involuntary dingbats....

It's a fault, I know.
We're all very impressed by your ability to spew ridiculous propaganda and stupendously insane misinformation, brainwashed functional morons.

Damn franco, you're learning some new words, did you go back for an ESL refresher?

Starr investigated every phony Scandal against the clintons and ended up with a consensual b******.
Only a barely-functional hyper-partisan bigot could describe the federal felonies of perjury and obstruction as "bullshit".
B******actually. Gentlemen are supposed to lie about b*******.... But keep up arguing for it, it made Clinton much more popular...

You're crazy.

Prolly

They all thought she would win, and be their boss.

You're crazy.

Prolly

While true

Barack Hussein told Loretta to clear her so that she would be there to protect him down the road.

That is 100% quid pro quo.

Prolly

While true

Barack Hussein told Loretta to clear her so that she would be there to protect him down the road.

That is 100% quid pro quo.
Yeah, who needs evidence or reality? Just go with the High School grad ex Coke head demagogues.....

Forum List

Back