Dems Admit Border Security is not in Amnesty Bill

You're almost there! So close to seeing the evidence in front of you that illegals are not stealing jobs. Think this through. Keep going...

Really? Then why are illegal border crossings up 9%? Are they here on vacation?

Are you a schizophrenic by any chance?

One moment you say they stopped coming. Now you say their crossings are up 9 percent.

Make up your mind!

Are you retarded? Illegal entry slowed because of the economy. It has nothing to do with security. So I guess you can give obammy credit for slowing illegal immigration by screwing up the economy.
With the slight uptick of the housing market they are coming back.
It's not a complicated process.....for most people anyway.

You guys are making the exact same argument the liberals make! Seriously.

You are all about protectionism. You want to protect jobs that belong in the Third World. You want to protect your shit lava lamp manufacturing and lettuce picking jobs, and pay high wages for them.

That's so anti-conservative in principle it isn't even funny.

You guys are making the exact same argument the liberals make! Seriously.

You are all about protectionism. You want to protect jobs that belong in the Third World. You want to protect your shit lava lamp manufacturing and lettuce picking jobs, and pay high wages for them.

That's so anti-conservative in principle it isn't even funny.
To be fair, I think honestly they simply fear change. They fear that immigrants, who are hungry to succeed will not long settle for the menial jobs and instead will be taking over the good jobs and *gasp* become real Americans but with darker skin.

Secure the border or amnesty will provide only one thing, millions more illegals demanding they get AMNESTY TOO.

I have no problem with securing the border. But that is not the actual aim of Grassley's amendment which is the subject of this thread.

The actual aim was to kill the whole bill. It was a poison pill. A legislative con for the rubes.

The border cannot be secured within the next six months. As I said, that is as realistic as an amendment calling for the national debt to be paid by the end of next week.

Smoke and mirrors, Gunny.

The illegal immigration problem is not going to be solved with a wall. There is no magic bullet. It is a multi-faceted problem, and to put the entire onus on the INS in the next six months is a dick move, and nothing more.

Our quota system is whacked. It needs to reflect reality. And the reality is we are not meeting the labor demand with a legal labor supply.

The leaky border will not be solved by a wall. That is one of the biggest boondoggles of all time. A tremendous waste of money just to please the fucking rubes. The very same rubes who claim to be fiscal conservatives!

There are far better tools to secure the border than a wall. And they are coming. They are being developed. I've seen some very promising things in the pipeline.

But that shit isn't going to happen in the next six months. The six month amendment has nothing to do with border security, and only the most gullible of amoebas would buy that it does.

So we should approve a BILL that has absolutely no provision in it to secure the border? Really? That is your great plan? History is not your friend, Reagan gave amnesty to about 2 to 3 million with the idea the problem was over now we have 11 to 20 million demanding new amnesty, approve this bill and in 20 years we will have another 20 million demanding their amnesty.

It boils down to the gov willing to sell our country down the river for votes,cheap labor and a populace that that couldn't give a shit about the US and what it stands for.
I dont see how any real American could support this BS.

They are coming here for jobs which Americans won't do. It is called MIGRANT work for a reason, and Americans are not going to leave their suburban tract houses, pile into their Ford Focuses, and drive from farm to farm to farm to farm over several states to pick lettuce in California, then walnuts in Oregon, then asparagus in Washington, then potatoes in Idaho, and so forth.

Migrant work is, by definition, a series of temp jobs over a huge geographical area. Few Americans are going to do that. At any wage.

Every prosperous nation has a large immigrant labor force to do the shit jobs the natives won't do.

We are not meeting the immigrant labor demand with a proper legal immigrant labor supply. Employers are forced to use illegal labor as a result.

Here is the evidence that is right in front of your faces: Take a look at the unemployment rates in the years preceding the economic crash.

We had an unemployment rate that was effectively zero. 4.6% was as low as was feasibly possible.

With pretty much the same number of immigrants we have now.

Immigrants are not stealing jobs.

Our unemployed are out of work because of the crash, dipshits. Because of the fuckheads on Wall Street and in Congress. Not darkies.

I envy your economic status that would have you believe that everybody who is looking for a job lives in a suburban tract house and drives a Ford Focus. The jobs that are being stolen from american citizens are jobs that used to be "reserved" for the lower economically viable portion of our country or high school kids. There was always a place in our system for the less educated, down on their luck, young people in our country before ILLEGAL immigration became a problem. This nation always found a way to provide menial labor occupations even when there were only a million ILLEGAL aliens in this country in the eighties and before. Somehow our tables got bussed and our dishes got washed.
I think one of the most elitist and aloof responses I've heard about ILLEGAL aliens was a talk show host on MSNBC ask why he should be worried about loosing his job to an "undocumented immigrant". Of course HE doesn't have to worry about loosing his job. His gardner and house workers have to worry though. Also, paying people under the table under minimum wage is illegal and should be.

How hilarious is this? You are addressing the symptom and ignoring the disease!

Let's take a look at the phrases and words you chose. "Less educated". "Lower economically viable portion of our country". "Down on their luck".

Again, the evidence is right in front of your face.

"Less educated". BINGO! We have a shit educational system. Again, not the fault of the darkies.

We need to be training our children for the jobs of tomorrow, not the jobs of yesterday. We need to be making nanotechnologists, software engineers, and the like. Not goddam lettuce pickers!

If we want to maintain our prosperity, we don't need to be lynching darkies like a bunch of ignorant fucking rednecks. We need to maintain our edge with education.

The darkies aren't stealing your future, son. Your own people are.

What an odd little reaction. Did I say the "darkies" are stealing our future? Did I say we need to start lynching "darkies"? Here, let me play the same game as you. Why do you want to lynch Americans?
Seriously, all you're doing is playing a weird little race card every time somebody points out the fallacy of your "argument". Why don't we just steer away from the anti-intellectual knee jerk reactions for a second. OK?
I agree we need to improve our educational system. I've been saying this for decades. For now though, partially thanks to the teacher's union, our education system is still not equipped to do it's job well.
Even when our education system was superior than it is now. We still had an underclass who, for a myriad of reasons, needed and obtained jobs that did not require a high school education. Mainly manuel labor jobs. It is these jobs that of course are being stolen by illegal immigrants, helped by the politicians who look the other way.
Why do you sneer at Americans in poverty? Why do you hate the American underclass who just want a job? Why do you want to lynch the poor? Why do you want to keep a constant illegal immigrant status to live off the crumbs of the rich? Can't you manicure your own nails?
By the way, the last time we had an entire group of people from the same country imprisoned by different laws doing jobs whitey didn't want to do, it ended in a civil war. So, how many plantations do you dream about owning? See? I can play the race card too. Pffffft....

Last edited:
hahahahaha! The border is more secure now than it ever has been.
Have you stopped to think that your statement is meaningless?

If I have two posts and some barbed wire strung between them, and I put up one more post with wire, I can say that the border is now more secure than it was. I only have another 2,500 miles to go!

More secure than ever is NOT 100% secure.

To believe the border could ever be 100% secure is to be one retarded amoeba.

I'm not sure what the term would be for being less intelligent than a retarded amoeba but anyone happy with our current "come as you are" border-security/welcome-mat-combo would be that term.

Someone brought up on this thread army troops partolling the borders. My only question is why hasn't this been done since day one... Seems logical; our homeland, our resources, our security....not wanting to secure it to the best of our ability is batshit crazy.

"A plan to halt 90% of all illegal crossings".

Only the most gullible rube that ever walked the Earth would believe such a thing was in the realm of possibility.

Jesus, you people are stupid!

Next: "We aren't going to sign off on any budget unless it pays off our national debt by the end of next week!"

I would take the second segment of your post and run with it! Dam give em free phones, a chicken, pot to boil it in, and a house to boot!

And how would you stop them from getting jobs and benefits?

What benefits do you think illegals are getting? Please provide cites for each.

Oh geez, even you can't be serious. First of all, they get a job here, which is a benefit.

Then housing, healthcare, education....

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All you have is a Wiki link? Really?

Can you show any cites about how illegals are being given housing at our expense? For all you know, they are paying rent out of their wages, so that is not a "benefit" in the sense you clearly intended. Show they are getting free housing.

I also see you did not repeat your previous claims you have made on this forum about welfare, food stamps, and so forth. So I guess I am finally getting through in a small way.

Anti-immigrants like yourself greatly exaggerate the negative impacts of illegal immigrants, and make many a bogus claim about the "benefits" they are receiving.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.
Obammy has already said he wants obammy care to cover immigrants who haven't put shit into the system.

So g5000 (whatever the fuck that is)
You dont think our military could shut down our southern border?
Seriously?
I cant believe you would call our military incompetent.
Why do you hate America?

Forum List

Back