Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.
we are talking about a failed abortion which the infant survives and born alive making it not internal anymore and you sick cruel pro-abortionist still don't consider the recently born human deserving at least basic human compassion and rights

You exclude women from that right when you pass laws forcing a rape victim to carry the product of that rape against her will. You have no highroad. As was already noted, there is a law in place already protecting thise born alive.
why are you keep ignoring about the fact what's being discussed is failed abortions born alive babies
so a born baby alive baby outside the womb living and breathing deserves a death sentence because a crime another committed that the baby is completely innocent of
fine if the mother doesn't want that born-alive baby there are couples lined up to adopt
So the pregnant woman, who has already survived one violent assault on her will be forced to go through nine months of pregnancy, childbirth, all the risks, all the costs, because her life means nothing to you. Her body no longer belongs to her, it belongs to people like you who feel they have the right to make her choices. If you feel that strongly about it, why don’t YOU step up and offer to have an embryo implanted in your abdomen? It will, grow, develop a placenta, attach and might get pretty uncomfortable, but what is inconvenience when your saving a life?

You want to punish the rape victim harsher than the rapist.
what part of born alive and left to die do you not understand?

we aren't discussing forcing women not to have an abortion that is entirely a different topic this is about a failed attempted abortion the baby born alive then left to die
are you saying a born alive infant have no rights
No. I am saying it has the rights BlindBoo stated under an already exhisting law.

download.jpeg
sanctity-of-life-governor-who-endorsed-infanticide-received-2-million-41351554.png

I don't get it? Are democrats so cold blooded and vindictive that they would rather see a full term baby die of neglect just to please a tiny minority who support infanticide? There's a special place in hell for these people.

There is such a special place but liberals think it's called "Washington".

Of course it is not the baby’s fault. But does that give you 5he right to take away a woman’s rights and force her into a pregnancy bondage?
If she wasn't raped she chose to risk pregnancy.

I don't get it? Are democrats so cold blooded and vindictive that they would rather see a full term baby die of neglect just to please a tiny minority who support infanticide? There's a special place in hell for these people.
You don't get it because you are deliberately misrepresenting it.

There are laws in place now that protect those babies. Why do we need additional ones?

Because it is a political stunt.

Risk isnt consent
If I lose a bet in Las Vegas can I claim I was forced to gamble? No.

Women and men that consent to sex consent to the consequences.

The woman consents to the risk of pregnancy.

The man consents to 18 years of child support.

But the man can't abort his responsibility.

What babies did the Governor kill?

That's a question an airhead like yourself should ask him....He described the scenario in hideous detail at that press conference so he's obviously executed newborns because some witch had no dignity or concern for her baby's life.

You exclude women from that right when you pass laws forcing a rape victim to carry the product of that rape against her will. You have no highroad. As was already noted, there is a law in place already protecting thise born alive.

Nobody wants a woman to carry a rapist's baby...that's a lie....one of many. There is indeed a law against murder but it seems your wonderful ex-abortion doctor, now Va governor, doesn't find it applicable to him according to his own statement. The FBI could have sent a team to inquire about his experience with infanticide but since murder isn't a federal crime they didn't. The Virginia AG had no interest in pursuing the subject since he's been accused of rape and may have needed the baby-killer to commute his sentence. 60M abortions since Roe v Wade...that would make a normal woman sick to her stomach.

It's murder......deal with it.

Nope. It is an internal event within another person’s body, that you have no more business making a decision about than I do with you prostate surgery.
we are talking about a failed abortion which the infant survives and born alive making it not internal anymore and you sick cruel pro-abortionist still don't consider the recently born human deserving at least basic human compassion and rights

So now you agree we shouldn’t kill new born babies? Yes or no?
I have always agreed. So do Dems.
No they don’t, the repeatedly say it’s a woman’s choice

That's a question an airhead like yourself should ask him....He described the scenario in hideous detail at that press conference so he's obviously executed newborns because some witch had no dignity or concern for her baby's life.
Link?

Nobody wants a woman to carry a rapist's baby...that's a lie....one of many. There is indeed a law against murder but it seems your wonderful ex-abortion doctor, now Va governor, doesn't find it applicable to him according to his own statement. The FBI could have sent a team to inquire about his experience with infanticide but since murder isn't a federal crime they didn't. The Virginia AG had no interest in pursuing the subject since he's been accused of rape and may have needed the baby-killer to commute his sentence. 60M abortions since Roe v Wade...that would make a normal woman sick to her stomach.
It isn't a lie. It is part of sevetal new anti abortion laws states have legislated. No exception for rape or incest.

Quote me where support killing newborns please.

Risk isnt consent
If I lose a bet in Las Vegas can I claim I was forced to gamble? No.

Women and men that consent to sex consent to the consequences.

The woman consents to the risk of pregnancy.

The man consents to 18 years of child support.

But the man can't abort his responsibility.

Consenting to risk is not consenting to pregnancy. You take a risk every time you drive. Does that mean you consent to to an accident?

all throughout the thread with your defense of doing so
this thread is about the killing of babies surviving attempted abortions being born alive and with you defending the killing

one of the biggest lies ever told is that Liberals are compassionate and tolerant people, they hate innocent babies

this thread is about the killing of babies surviving attempted abortions being born alive and with you defending the killing
Which post? Link please.

Which post? Link please.
every defensive reply you made to one of my post talking about failed abortion born alive baby

because i was clearly talking about that and you clearly were mounting a defense

How many times will you SJWers use that bullshit lie?

Who is the father of all lies?

Forum List

Back