Dems block 'born alive' bill to provide medical care to infants who survive failed abortions

we are talking about a failed abortion which the infant survives and born alive making it not internal anymore and you sick cruel pro-abortionist still don't consider the recently born human deserving at least basic human compassion and rights

You exclude women from that right when you pass laws forcing a rape victim to carry the product of that rape against her will. You have no highroad. As was already noted, there is a law in place already protecting thise born alive.
So now you agree we shouldn’t kill new born babies? Yes or no?
I have always agreed. So do Dems.
No they don’t, the repeatedly say it’s a woman’s choice
Quote me where support killing newborns please.
Your first response

You mean to tell me you didn't hear this news conference, which was widely coverered HERE, and haven't bothered to look it up for yourself? unbelievable.

Virginia Governor Endorses Infanticide

No matter how many times I listen to that, Governor Northam has yet to suggest that the discussion the parent(s) and the doctor would necessarily have would be about how to kill the new born infant. Not once.

In reality the false narrative that the discussion could and would be only about one thing, (how to kill the child). It was put out by the SJWer's who believe that the ends justifies the means. It is a vile lie. You people would parrot the lie are a great embarrassment to the country.

Consenting to risk is not consenting to pregnancy. You take a risk every time you drive. Does that mean you consent to to an accident?
1. Pregnancy is a natural consequence of sex. Wrecks are not.

2. If you don't know an accident is a possibility you're too stupid to drive.

3. Accidents aren't legal. People can be sued or charged with manslaughter that cause a wreck that kills unborn children.

You mean to tell me you didn't hear this news conference, which was widely coverered HERE, and haven't bothered to look it up for yourself? unbelievable.

Virginia Governor Endorses Infanticide

No matter how many times I listen to that, Governor Northam has yet to suggest that the discussion the parent(s) and the doctor would necessarily have would be about how to kill the new born infant. Not once.

In reality the false narrative that the discussion could and would be only about one thing, (how to kill the child). It was put out by the SJWer's who believe that the ends justifies the means. It is a vile lie. You people would parrot the lie are a great embarrassment to the country.
Agree. It is impossible to have a discussion when things are deliberately and dangerously misrepresented and people are too divided to question it. No one wants raptors kill a newborn.

If she wasn't raped she chose to risk pregnancy.
Risk isnt consent
If I lose a bet in Las Vegas can I claim I was forced to gamble? No.

Women and men that consent to sex consent to the consequences.

The woman consents to the risk of pregnancy.

The man consents to 18 years of child support.

But the man can't abort his responsibility.

Consenting to risk is not consenting to pregnancy. You take a risk every time you drive. Does that mean you consent to to an accident?
Yes, you do. Not to the accident but to take responsibility for the consequences of such as well as all the other exposures driving has with it. That is what insurance is for. Try and tell an officer that you are not going to take a sobriety test when you are pulled over. Simply getting in your car is consent to take one in almost every jurisdiction if not all of them by now. When you have sex, you are, indeed, consenting to the possibility that you may become pregnant. Stating anything less is simply trying to pretend that actions you take do not have real and KNOWN consequences.

That does not necessarily mean that abortion should not be a legal procedure but to claim that the person aborting the fetus did not consent to put it there is asinine in the extreme.

Total SLEAZE....of course he didn't say "drown it" or "smother it"....he left the method to your putrid imagination.

Total SLEAZE....of course he didn't say "drown it" or "smother it"....he left the method to your putrid imagination.

The putrid imagination of the SJWer'w who made it up and force fed it to you willing liars. Any OBGYN will tell you that the conversation would be based on the prognosis of the child. Derp.

Risk isnt consent

Yes, you do. Not to the accident but to take responsibility for the consequences of such as well as all the other exposures driving has with it. That is what insurance is for. Try and tell an officer that you are not going to take a sobriety test when you are pulled over. Simply getting in your car is consent to take one in almost every jurisdiction if not all of them by now. When you have sex, you are, indeed, consenting to the possibility that you may become pregnant. Stating anything less is simply trying to pretend that actions you take do not have real and KNOWN consequences.

That does not necessarily mean that abortion should not be a legal procedure but to claim that the person aborting the fetus did not consent to put it there is asinine in the extreme.

When you practice birth control and fails, that is not a consent to pregnancy.

Risk isnt consent

You gave consent when you spread your legs.

Sex makes babies. This is not a state secret.

Risk isnt consent

So you give consent to an auto accident when you choose to drive.

The putrid imagination of the SJWer'w who made it up and force fed it to you willing liars. Any OBGYN will tell you that the conversation would be based on the prognosis of the child. Derp.

I posted the link to his press conference....he said what he said on video.....Try not being a pathetic coward and look at what your heroes stand for....infanticide and abortion....sick fucks.

Risk isnt consent

Yes it is.

Sorry that you do not get to use a safety measure and then claim that the known risk is now not your responsibility.

Further, correct use of BC is damn near 100 percent effective. Most failures of BC are because they are not used properly.

Spare me your inane false equivalencies.

"I at all those candy bars, but I didn't consent to getting fat."
"I stuck a fork in an electrical socket, but I didn't consent to being electrocuted."

See, I can say stupid shit too.

"I stuck a fork in an electrical socket, but I didn't consent to being electrocuted."

Nothing false about it so shutter your male hysteria. A woman who acts reaponsibly is not consenting to pregnancy any more than a driver who acts responsibly consents to an accident. Of course if you lot have your way you would make birth control illegal as well I suspect.

Nothing false about it so shutter your male hysteria. A woman who acts reaponsibly is not consenting to pregnancy any more than a driver who acts responsibly consents to an accident. Of course if you lot have your way you would make birth control illegal as well I suspect.

Not accepting responsibility for a situation YOU created is "acting responsibly"? What kind of fucked up logic is this? I bet you're the kind of person who'd sue a bar because YOU drank too much alcohol and did something stupid.

My first son was the result of failed birth control. We didn't scamper off to the local Planned Parenthood to have him killed. We accepted RESPONSIBILITY for the CHILD that WE created. Your asinine justifications of baby butchering will garner no applause from me. You're no different than the Nazis who rationalized their victims as being subhuman as well. I find you and everyone like you utterly detestable.

I posted the link to his press conference....he said what he said on video.....Try not being a pathetic coward and look at what your heroes stand for....infanticide and abortion....sick fucks.

Yeah he sure did, and not once did he mention that the conversation would be about how to kill the newborn. Only the sickest and stupidest fucks would believe the SJWer's propaganda and lies about what he said.

Yeah he sure did, and not once did he mention that the conversation would be about how to kill the newborn. Only the sickest and stupidest fucks would believe the SJWer's propaganda and lies about what he said.

Gutless....trying to spin what the murderer said by claiming he didn't reveal how he'd murder the baby....you are pitiful.

Gutless....trying to spin what the murderer said by claiming he didn't reveal how he'd murder the baby....you are pitiful.

Sad part is, sheeple like you believe he said something he didn't say. Like you said his words are recorded. Perhaps you think the doctor should just walk away from the newborns parents without discussing the prognosis of the child? If they were to kill the newborn, regardless of who did it and why, it would be a homicide.

Forum List

Back